Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Return of the plant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 am

Sorta.

I believe I owe the FP community an explanation. A few weeks ago I discovered a sudden onset of depression. This lead to one episode of cutting and a call from my school. My mother consequently barred me from internet usage indefinitely but has allowed me to return for a while at present.

I do not advise the staff to reinstate my moderator status should I return full time. It is very likely that my internet usage will be stripped down from 3-4 hours a day to one, or even less than one. It was all part of some twisted therapy of some sort.

If anyone is concerned, I am doing well, am over my depression, and in due time might return to full activity.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 am

Wow; welcome back. You've sure missed a lot of things that have happened in the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 am

Indeed I have. From what I have seen, Fuji appears to be going under. It appears that several other people have been demoted or have resigned. What exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 am

Bam (Victoria, whatever you want to call her) tricked me into getting access into my account for her. Therefore, I had to delete my account and am in the process of leaving myself. That's basically the 2-sentence synopsis. Perhaps someone would like to provide a more full one.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 am

Well, damn. I can't stay for much longer, only for like one minute. I dunno. I hope we can rebuild Fuji.

♥ I wish I could have been here to help. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:37 am

Einsteinean wrote:
Bam (Victoria, whatever you want to call her) tricked me into getting access into my account for her. Therefore, I had to delete my account and am in the process of leaving myself. That's basically the 2-sentence synopsis. Perhaps someone would like to provide a more full one.
No, she didn't, you gave her your password, stop trying to turn the story around.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Let's not go into details, alright, I rescind what I said about someone giving a full synopsis. Aloe, if you get this and get a basic sense of what happened, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Your mom banned you from the internet because you cut yourself?
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 am

My mum banned me from the internet due to concern that it was turning into an addiction. She made me leave it for weeks and is letting me back for half an hour every second day until gradually I'm "cured" of it.

Her mentality toward this is something questionable, but I can understand her reasons. It's just as if you'd quit smoking.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 am

It's similar to what I'm doing to myself. Not cutting, I mean lowering my internet time gradually until MLB season starts. Nothing wrong with it imo.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 pm

glad to see you back aloe
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
glad to see you back aloe
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 pm

wb :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:15 am

Cheers guys. I have figured out a set timetable for when I can visit Fuji.

I will use the internet for recreational purposes for ~half an hour every second day, during which I will, depending on the level of interesting threads, attempt to make at least two posts here, if not more.

Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Aloe wrote:
My mum banned me from the internet due to concern that it was turning into an addiction. She made me leave it for weeks and is letting me back for half an hour every second day until gradually I'm "cured" of it.

Her mentality toward this is something questionable, but I can understand her reasons. It's just as if you'd quit smoking.

Oh. Tell her it keeps you sane then.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:10 pm

She may actually be onto something. I've been feeling a lot better without the internet.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Than go away. I mean that with all the love in the world. Razz
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I have too. It's amazing. No email, no forums, minimal internet use except to check my stocks, I've gotten a hella lot more done in the past couple days in terms of getting rid of shit that has been piling up than I have in the past couple YEARS. Maybe the internet isn't such a great thing after all...
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Yeah it's an addictive little bugger. I've realised that when I do use it I only need to check facebook, fuji, one other forum, my email account and maybe see who's on msn. Nothing else at all.

I've lost interest in most network sites; the cheezburger network, the spartz network etc have all become repetitive and boring.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome back.
I left so you won't see me around very much.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:02 pm

I can't leave the internet. It is part of my job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return of the plant _
PostSubject: Re: Return of the plant   Return of the plant Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the plant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introductions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com