Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

201 on Pro oil pattern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

201 on Pro oil pattern _
PostSubject: 201 on Pro oil pattern   201 on Pro oil pattern EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:42 pm

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's some background knowledge

Every bowling lane has oil. This is what makes certain balls hook when thrown. The oil covers different amounts of the lane depending on the pattern.

The oil pattern you bowl on when you go bowling is called the house pattern. It's the easiest for everyone. I average 170 on this oil pattern, with a high of 236.

However, when you step up to the professional tour, the oil patterns get much more difficult. The lengths change, and the amount of oil on a specific part of the lane can vary greatly from part to part. There are 5 patterns: Chameleon, Cheetah, Shark, Scorpion and Viper.

Therefore, when regular league bowlers bowl on these patterns, their average usually drops by about 25-30 pins. We've bowled 12 games on the Chameleon pattern. These have been my scores:

For an average of 143.75. A 26 pin drop off, around the norm. But the score than stands out is 201.

A 201 on a pro oil pattern is similar to a high school baseball player hitting a HR in a major league stadium. It doesn't happen often for amateur bowlers.

So it's kinda awesome. It's the highest score on any pro pattern of anyone at my school.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

201 on Pro oil pattern _
PostSubject: Re: 201 on Pro oil pattern   201 on Pro oil pattern EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 am

30 views in 4 hours but no replies? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

201 on Pro oil pattern _
PostSubject: Re: 201 on Pro oil pattern   201 on Pro oil pattern EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:44 am

Sickkk. Good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

201 on Pro oil pattern _
PostSubject: Re: 201 on Pro oil pattern   201 on Pro oil pattern EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 am

Thanks. I opened with 2 strikes, converted a single pin, left a makeable 2-pinner for an 8 in the 4th. 5th and 6th frames were strikes, left a single pin in the 7th, and converted the rest of the way in order a 3-pinner in the 8th, strike in 9th and 1st ball of the 10th, then 9 and single-pin conversion to end it.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

201 on Pro oil pattern _
PostSubject: Re: 201 on Pro oil pattern   201 on Pro oil pattern EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am

OHMYGOD YOU DOUBLE POSTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

201 on Pro oil pattern _
PostSubject: Re: 201 on Pro oil pattern   201 on Pro oil pattern Empty

Back to top Go down

201 on Pro oil pattern

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com