Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brotagonist
Melody Master
Melody Master
Brotagonist

Fuji Bucks™ : 982

Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time _
PostSubject: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 am

So, I wrote this article a long time ago. I want your guys' opinion too.

I will start off with some honorable mentions.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There you go. Hope you enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
http://centralreality.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 pm

10. Scottie Pippen
9. Lebron James
8. Hakeem Olajuwon
7. Bill Russel
6. Magic Johnson
5. Shaq
4. Larry Bird
3. Kareen Abdul whatver
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlin.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 pm

I think Magic Johnson should be on #1 because he cured AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Brotagonist
Melody Master
Melody Master
Brotagonist

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:46 am

Davy Grolton wrote:
10. Scottie Pippen
9. Lebron James
8. Hakeem Olajuwon
7. Bill Russel
6. Magic Johnson
5. Shaq
4. Larry Bird
3. Kareen Abdul whatver
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlin.

That's a terrible list dude. I know many people think Wilt is the best of all time, I won't argue.
But, I mean c'mon, Scottie Pippen as 10? Dude, the guy wasn't anything without Jordan! Yes,
the 1st year Jordan left, they ALMOST made the Finals, but so? Without him, they could
barely win 1 game vs. the Knicks, with him, they 4-1'd them! Scottie Pippen is no doubt a
Top 50 player, but #49 or #50.

LeBron James can't do anything without help, and after this year, can't do much even WITH
help, except make the finals. He's probably #34-#40 in my list of All Time.

I do think Johnson is better than Kareem, and that Kobe should be there, but some of that list
I cannot argue with.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 am

Brotagonist wrote:
Davy Grolton wrote:
10. Scottie Pippen
9. Lebron James
8. Hakeem Olajuwon
7. Bill Russel
6. Magic Johnson
5. Shaq
4. Larry Bird
3. Kareen Abdul whatver
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlin.

That's a terrible list dude. I know many people think Wilt is the best of all time, I won't argue.
But, I mean c'mon, Scottie Pippen as 10? Dude, the guy wasn't anything without Jordan! Yes,
the 1st year Jordan left, they ALMOST made the Finals, but so? Without him, they could
barely win 1 game vs. the Knicks, with him, they 4-1'd them! Scottie Pippen is no doubt a

LeBron James can't do anything without help, and after this year, can't do much even WITH

I do think Johnson is better than Kareem, and that Kobe should be there, but some of that list
I cannot argue with.

I am a massive Chicago fan, so i had to put Pippen in there. LeBron wheter you like him or not he is a great player and he deserves to be in the top 10. Kareem couldn;t do shit without Magic and I just hate Kobe.
Back to top Go down
Brotagonist
Melody Master
Melody Master
Brotagonist

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am

Davy Grolton wrote:
Brotagonist wrote:
Davy Grolton wrote:
10. Scottie Pippen
9. Lebron James
8. Hakeem Olajuwon
7. Bill Russel
6. Magic Johnson
5. Shaq
4. Larry Bird
3. Kareen Abdul whatver
2. Michael Jordan
1. Wilt Chamberlin.

I cannot argue with.

I am a massive Chicago fan, so i had to put Pippen in there. LeBron wheter you like him or not he is a great player and he deserves to be in the top 10. Kareem couldn;t do shit without Magic and I just hate Kobe.

I'm a bigger Chicago fan, or so I think, and even I know Pippen doesn't deserve to be there. Did you read my honerable mentions? I said LeBron is a great player, but not top 10 yet do to his fails being at the worst times (the Finals.) Magic did almost everything without Kareem, his team needed a Center in the Finals and he still won it for them..and hes a PG!

Really, your list isn't all of talent, you basically admitted that Pippen and Kobe were opinion based..so some of it is shit. But, like I said, some I can't argue.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm surprised I didn't comment on this the first time...

You're retarded. LeBron James' problem isn't that he can't do anything without help; for 7 years, he HAD no help. The Cavs fuckin suck at making trades and he had practically nobody, besides Mo & a washed up Shaq in his last Cavalier season. I think bringing a last place team to the Finals within 4 (?) years is an accomplishment on its own. Plus, he made other players (such as Eric Snow lolol) better, too. So I wouldn't trust your little list Wink Not saying that he absolutely hands-down needs to be on the Top-Ten-of-all-time-list, but you really wrote his name with a pen with poop instead of ink.

Furthermore, LeBron's performance in the Eastern Conference Finals to beat Detroit was an individual effort. bitch niggas

and his first year with any players worth a damn he went to the finals. Didn't win, but hey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 best NBA Players of All-Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Sports Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com