Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys _
PostSubject: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Some of you that know me better might know that I have a girlfriend. Who I love. Very much. Don't say any bullshit about age because age is nothing but a number. Literally. I would do anything for her. But last Summer, I met this girl named Sydney. She's from New Jersey. The moment I saw her... nevermind, I don't want to be too sappy. But.. I fell in love with her. Before I even met the girlfriend I have right now. She loves me too... and we talk everyday, all day. We've had our fights but we've never stopped talking. I've helped her through a lot and she's helped me through a lot. In the Winter, she came down for Winter break, and I had a girlfriend at that time too. When I saw Sydney again, I completely forgot about my girlfriend (this girl I didn't love). I kissed Sydney without even realizing what I was doing. I cheated, and I felt so bad. Like you have no idea. I broke up with my girlfriend. Not because of Sydney, but because she was a huge bitch. I have no clue why I dated her now that I look back on it. Sydney then left again, and we were both bawling the night before and the morning of. I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. Time went on, and I eventually told Sydney I never wanted to do what I did again if I had a girlfriend the next time she visited. Which I do. Her name is Alex. We met during Cross Country and she's not only my girlfriend, she's one of my best friends. Sydney just came down two days ago. And the night I saw her, I once again forgot about my girlfriend, and our lips locked before I could pull away. But after I did, I went back in to kiss her again. I couldn't help it. The night after (last night), I kissed her again. All the meanwhile I have felt the worst I have in my life. The same night (last night), Sydney told me she doesn't want to do this anymore. She has a boyfriend by the way. I agreed. But after she said that, she changed her mind and said she still wanted too. I disagreed. She got extremely upset. I've never upset anyone more than last night. I've hung out with her all day today managing to remember about Alex. But I still feel so awful. I feel awful that I cheated on a girl I love, who I would NEVER want to hurt. And I feel bad about not being able to kiss Sydney. I am caught between two girls. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to break it to Alex that I cheated on her. I don't know if either of them will forgive me.

So that's it. This is very personal shit and my friends are insensitive douchebags who wouldn't understand. Help I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys 943620

thank you so much if you read all this
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 am

Read it all, and unfortunately have no experience, so I'm probably not much of a help on the personal level. All I can say is stick with the girl you see more often (Alex, I'm assuming.) You won't see Sydney more than once or twice a year, at the most. You'll likely see Alex every day this year. If you break up with Sydney, the consequences are sure to be less worse with a girl you see once or twice a year versus a girl who not only will you see every day, who can do a lot to ruin your life. I've seen it happen (slightly different situation, involved sex), but/and it's not pretty.

Go with Alex, in all sincerity. She doesn't have to know you cheated. I have a friend who's about 20 with a boyfriend. They both know each has cheated on each other at least 3 times, and they're still together (albeit I don't know how).

And most friends are insensitive douchebags. That's why you don't need friends. You have Fuji Planet.

And if anyone on here dares to defy that, you shall receive the PM wrath of Ein. Worse than anyone has ever seen. Even Der. Even Niels and Biz, a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Skweekers
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Skweekers

Fuji Bucks™ : 3195

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

I think you should just tell the girlfriend you have now. if my boyfriend cheated on me, I'd want him to tell me.. you never know, if she feels the same way you do she could give you another chance. if not I'm sorry, but it's her loss anyway. I'm glad you disagreed with Sydney, and she should realize what she's doing especially because she has a boyfriend as well. maybe, if you haven't already, explain to her how you feel about your girlfriend and how you felt after cheating. it seems like you really do care about Alex if you feel so horribly after cheating because usually, from what I know, after someone cheats willingly, they don't feel like that. but what I'm confused about is that if you loved Sydney before your current girlfriend, why wouldn't you try to work a long distance relationship with her if you're in love instead of getting a different girlfriend? I don't know if this helped at all, I'm just letting you know how I feel about this situation.

if you want to PM me or anything to talk about something you don't want to be so public about, I'll try to help as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 am

cant really offer much advice here. however. thank you for saying that age is just a number. my friends gave me ENDLESS crap about that..... -____-

Hope everything works out man
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

There's only like ten people left so I don't care about public. We have tried a long distance relationship but it didn't work out. We're both kind of whores. Not really, but it's hard for me to go through life without a girl.. who I can actually see. I know I only see her twice a year Ein, but I love her so much.. I don't want to lose her. I'm not worried about consequences, I'm just trying to hurt them in the least way possible.. because I know they will both be hurt now no matter what I do.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 am

"So that's it. This is very personal shit and my friends are insensitive douchebags who wouldn't understand." That sounds so common to me. -_-

The best thing is to tell your girlfriend, just be honest with her. Tell her that it was a mistake, tell her what happened, that you denied to kiss her again the second time, because you love her. Umm
If you really love Sydney, and you will break up with your current girlfriend (I'm not saying that you should now, but if you love another girl, you know it will once happen), don't get another one, and try to like start a relaton with this Sydney isntead, that will keep you away from a lot of shitty situations like the one you're in right now.
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am

haha good luck man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Sydney and I already have a good relationship. We have just agreed to date other people because we can't see each other. And I think I should wait until Sydney leaves to tell Alex otherwise Alex will think I will do it again..

I'm glad I humored you Faz
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Sounds like you and Sydney came to a good compromise.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Be honest with both of them, that's the best way IMO. Well, not much more I can add that they ^^^^^^^ all didn't yet, but I understand the huge personal level this is on in a way.

Einsteinean wrote:
And most friends are insensitive douchebags. That's why you don't need friends. You have Fuji Planet.

++++111111
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

By the way, if this Sydney cheats on her current boyfriend, and encourages you to cheat on yours, then she might do the same on you if you start a relationship with her.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am

At least she told her boyfriend she was taking a break from him. He was ok with it (wtf) but Alex definitely wouldn't be.

................... I kissed her again No
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 am

why? you need to learn to control yourself and respect your girlfriend. if you don't want to date your girlfriend then don't fake interest in doing so. it hurts them.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

I have self control! Just not with Sydney. I love her more than anything.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:26 am

then maybe you shouldn't be dating alex. it isn't fair to her if you're that in love. and if sydney isn't bothered by having another boyfriend who isn't you, thats not fair to you if you decide to end things with alex. who knows, maybe sydney is going through the same conundrum in her mind as you right now.

tell alex what you did (you can say it only happened once). chances are she'll probably break up with you but untill you can get over your feelings for sydney you shouldn't be dating anyone else. the key to not getting caught between two girls is completely closing yourself off when you have one.
Back to top Go down
Skweekers
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Skweekers

Fuji Bucks™ : 3195

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 am

niels and dan said it perfectly. and if you can't control yourself around Sydney, you probably shouldn't hang around her, as hard as that may be..
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:49 am

You're right Dan. But I didn't. And now I love Alex too. And I don't want to lose her:/
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:52 am

can you really bare dating her knowing what you're hiding? i wouldn't be able to. It might feel fine at the moment but every day the nagging pain to get it off your chest will grow stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 am

Sometimes we find things/people that are too good to be true, and it's impossible to resist them. But sometimes, when you zoom out and look at the big picture, you'll realize that the big romantic story will go nowhere. I think Alex is a better choice, but that's just my opinion. Pedo
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 am

3 way
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
then maybe you shouldn't be dating alex. it isn't fair to her if you're that in love. and if sydney isn't bothered by having another boyfriend who isn't you, thats not fair to you if you decide to end things with alex. who knows, maybe sydney is going through the same conundrum in her mind as you right now.

tell alex what you did (you can say it only happened once). chances are she'll probably break up with you but untill you can get over your feelings for sydney you shouldn't be dating anyone else. the key to not getting caught between two girls is completely closing yourself off when you have one.
Maybe she just made a thread on Ijuf Planet telling the users about this :O
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Niels, don't be a dick.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm

That wasn't a dick thing to say...lol

.Si N Ep wrote:
lol

what I did after reading his post ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
can you really bare dating her knowing what you're hiding? i wouldn't be able to. It might feel fine at the moment but every day the nagging pain to get it off your chest will grow stronger and stronger.
I'm telling her when Sydney leaves
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Sometimes we find things/people that are too good to be true, and it's impossible to resist them. But sometimes, when you zoom out and look at the big picture, you'll realize that the big romantic story will go nowhere. I think Alex is a better choice, but that's just my opinion. I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys 45969
It will go somewhere. Unless SHE breaks it off.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 am

when does sydney leave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys   I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to tell anyone I know this so I will tell you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com