Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit _
PostSubject: game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit   game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 pm

k so i went to the MAC championship game last night in Detroit. (if you don't know, the Mid American Conference is D1 but like shitty D1. they'll play schools like Ohio State and Alabama and lose by 50) It was Ohio University vs. Northern Illinois (the 3.5 point favorite). I support OU (they =/= OSU). So i get out of school early and drive 3 hours to this game. I was excited to see OU because the last time I saw them they got their asses kicked by a horrible team when they were supposed to be really good. And the game was indoors, which was new to me as well.

yeah the game went really good to start. it was 20-0 at half time and the Bobcats (OU) even caused several fumbles and a couple picks. but then shit hit the fucking fan. first off, it was early 3d quarter and a Bobcat gets ejected for some unsportsmanlike act that the instant replay didn't catch so idk what happened. Then our QB started throwing an interception every time he touched the ball (besides when we punted {which we didn't even DO the first half}) Soon the lead was cut to 20-7, 20-13 (missed field goal lol), and 20-20. we couldn't stop them OR get yards. or even close to scoring. we kick one field goal second half but missed it, scoring zero. and, the very last play of the game, Northern kicks a field goal to win!!!!!1!!!1!OMHFGJKI THENWTY THREE TO TWENTY!!!! MAC CHAMPINSOSSNS fuuuuuu-

and the prophecy was fulfilled. 3.5 point favorites won by 3 points. but if you bet on the game for OU you won. lol. BUT FUCKING SHIT. that was the WORST collapse i have EVER seen. i'm sorry I went the to the fucking game it was so bad. this is going to the goddamn list of ohio sports failures

OU - 2011 Mac Championship game collapse
Ohio State - 2006 & 2007 National Championships/wtf
Cleveland Indians - 2007 ALCS collapse (lost last 3 games not to make it to the world series); 2005 playoff run collapse (lost last 3 games not to make it); 1997 World Series epic fail in Game 7; 1995 World Series disappointment
Cleveland Cavaliers - 2007 NBA Finals hopes
Cleveland Browns of the 1980's - John Elway's greatness (I don't support the Browns though lol)

TL;DR/MY POINT BEING...

Ohio sports are like a bitch that lets you see her panties and leaves you the next day for a millionaire supermodel lesbian that happens to have a much higher IQ than you. You can get your hopes up all you want but you're entitled to choke. Like the Bobcats, the Buckeyes, the Cavs, the Indians, and the Browns continue to do year after year. Just can't get in that wench's panties.

Some Cavs stats:

Year before drafting Lebron James ('02-'03) - 17 Wins; 65 losses

Years WITH LeBron James:
61 - 21 (09-10)
66 - 16 (08-09)
45 - 37 (07-08)
50 - 32 (06-07) (First and only NBA Finals in team history)
50 - 32 (05-06)
42 - 40 (04-05)
35 - 47 (03-04)

Year without LeBron James (first):
19 - 63 (10-11) (Breaking 5 year streak of playoff birth)

It's safe to say that basketball is more of an individual effort than any other team sport. LeBron was not only the Cavs' benefactor, he WAS the Cavs. In fact, at the game last night, almost no Ohio Bobcats made the all-MAC team, but other worse schools had multiple representatives. I think their kicker made it but that's it. He could have an NFL career lol

Also, the city of Detroit SUCKS. honestly it's difficult to breathe in. and I hate their sports teams to death. fucking Pistons suck cock. AND TO TOP ALL THIS OFF, THE BOBCATS GAME COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN THAT BAD IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN.

Especially after Ohio State just lost to them for the first time in 8 year -____-
I think it's pretty pathetic though. Michigan was the huge favorite, ranked #15 while OSU wasn't even ranked. They only won by 6 points. Oh well...
I also would have liked to see us beat Purdue and Penn State. 3 close loses to end the season. Goodbye sucky coach, hello Urban Meyers

/end Ein length post. wassup einikins
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit   game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit   game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit   game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 pm

fuck haters
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit   game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit Empty

Back to top Go down

game from last night dammit/ohio sports rant fuck/detroit sucks shit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Sports Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com