Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass _
PostSubject: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 am

Thats what this is. So if you get pissed off about people complaining then start getting pissed off or stop reading, i really dont give a fuck.
pardon my grammar and spelling and all that other fun stuff because i dont care enough to make it accurate or even read this over to see if itll make sense cuz chances are it wont.
i dont care about anything anymore so the rest of my life no matter how short it may turn out being is going to be me doing absolutely nothing about being a perfect little fuck up
dont care about anything dont wanna be sober....ever
i dont care if i end up dying when im 25 from some drug overdose id rather do that than feel like i do now and live to be 315, it just doesnt matter to me anymore
my grades arent TERRIBLE but theyre no longer something to give myself a future on
i work my ass off for a close to worthless check but i dont even mind its probably the part of my life where im most alert to whats actually going on in the world because of all the people that i see and how pathetic there lives are and i dont want to be one of them
i dont wanna be one of those successful no it all people who think there shit dont stink and when they realize they do they spend everything they have trying to cover the stench. i wanna be comfortable and happy and the only way i can do that anymore is to give up
the only things im supposably supposed to be good at are my violin and my graphics
my graphics suck comapred to the big dogs in the parts of it and they want nothing to do with someone like me
im at a dead end in graphics and i quit
i cant make money at it anymore and it doesnt even bring me joy anymore so theres no point in me doing it
as far as my violin goes i suck now
im in 11th grade, and now i cant even get to the top of a fucking SECOND violin section of a high school orchestra like really wtf its over. i dont practice enough to reach my full potential in it anymore because its too late for high school and i cant make it with the competition in college
as for my other intruments they dont matter anymore, known of them bring be joy.
my dj'ing hardly matters anymore because all i can do with it is go to partys, im not gonna be the next soony moore i dont have enogh determination for anything to become that and i cant be seen in the public eye cuz id fuck up too many peoples lives that way
no one cares about me at all. maybe little forum people do but that cant do much for me. my family is done, a couple months into me being a loser douchbag fuck up whose never sober the people trying now will just give up and practically disown me. why should i give a fuck about what people think about me when theyre never going to be happy anyway
this may be the last time any of you and i mean absolutely any of you here from me and it might not
for all we know ill die tomorrow
for all we know i wont
but i dont even give a fuck about it anymore because that would mean i actually gave 2 shits about something other than nothing
Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

Fuji Bucks™ : 233

Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass _
PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 am

Seems like you're just a lazy fuck. Stop being a lazy fuck and take interest in something and then you can 'play violin to your full potential'

no one to really blame but yourself
feel better <3
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 am

not blaming anyone else. and its got nothing to do with being lazy. i just dont give a fuck. i could be "unlazy" and do what everyone thinks im supposed to but i honestly done care so why would i? whatever
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:20 am

Find something that you're good at. Everyone's got something. Don't give up
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 am

But, Bam, you're awesome <3
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Sounds like you were either high or drunk when you wrote this...

I know people who are in way worse shape than you are (barely got through high school, working a minimum wage job at a grocery store, still living at home, essentially no usable skills except the dude's a fucking beast at Madden). So I feel for you, but on the other hand things ain't nearly as bad as they could be. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

Fuji Bucks™ : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 pm

@violin stuff; it's really not easy to be good at, and lots of colleges love to see instruments on an application even if you don't want to play in college. also, get a good private teacher, cause after a certain point you won't get any better without someone helping you. you might not even have to pay, ask one of the better kids to teach you.
apologies but the violin stuff is most of what applies to me.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Bam do you really think the "big dogs" in the graphics design field were as talented as they are now in 11th grade? Of course not, they have several more years of experience including a college education. Keep doing what you love, and if you try hard, you'll be just as good as they are in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:04 pm

yeah, life may be fucking frustrating to the point where we can't get it like you. and i'm not saying you should do things that don't bring you joy any more but. cmon now ashley, one brighter day you won't think like this anymore. don't give up hope
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

to ein,
i was sober as fuck when i wrote this so go fuck yourself
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

ein, always acting like a lil fag. ginger haha. i look down at you more than i would a druggie. damn kids these days Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass 230755
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Faz you do really you're a few years at the most older than us.....................
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:11 pm

yes son i do.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Actually, he's a grand total of somewhere between 12 and 24 months older than I am. Not exactly qualifications to call me a kid...
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:51 pm

you still are a ginger and you know what gingers dont have? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 am

The ability to tan. Which is actually false because I got a tan this summer (wouldn't be able to tell right now, but give it about...eh, 8 months.)
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 am

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL FAZ

Ashleeeyyy you know I love you and this is going to sound a bit harsh but dont feel so fucking sorry for yourself. Come on.. an attitude like this is gonna get ya nowhere for sure. Just try to keep ya head up. You can do it.. and if you wanna talk.. know im always there for you on aimsn or whereever.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:01 am

we all have shitty days
on a side note i play the violin too REPRESENT
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 am

Guitar. STRING INSTRUMENTS REPRESENT.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am

I have played 3 string instruments in my young life. you betta recognize
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 am

guitar, cello, and..? ^
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 am

mandolin recently. I bought one with Christmas money. Glad you remembered guuurl. unless I posted it in this thread Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am

no i remembered i swear
i bet you get loads of pussy with that mandolin of yours
proud of you, son
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 am

Lots more than I ever got with that bulky guitar m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass   Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thread where i complain about random shit that makes me wanna fuck life in the ass

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com