Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

why gyms are amazing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 pm

i used to wake up at 7 when trying to wake up at 6, always being late for school because its starts at 7:15. I would go to sleep at 11 and not fall asleep till 5 in the morning because of sleep insomnia. now, i wake up at 4:50 in the morning, and get more sleep than ever.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 pm

I...

What?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

And you could supplement it with fresh air by mountain biking or something outside. I'd say ice skating but I know there ain't no ice anywhere near this damn coast.
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

So thats how you made it to 89 years old.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm

is the old you gone yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
And you could supplement it with fresh air by mountain biking or something outside. I'd say ice skating but I know there ain't no ice anywhere near this damn coast.

i dont think you understand my workout. mounting biking is nothing compared to that.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am

What does your workout consist of? Mountain biking hits almost all areas, depending on the terrain you're riding. The terrain we do...whew. Legs, check. Arms, check. Neck (don't ask), check. Abs, check.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am

just because your using them doesnt mean your using them a lot. ive gone mountain biking, its not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 am

Mountain biking is easy as fuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
What does your workout consist of? Mountain biking hits almost all areas, depending on the terrain you're riding. The terrain we do...whew. Legs, check. Arms, check. Neck (don't ask), check. Abs, check.
Post a picture of your abs
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Victoria wrote:
just because your using them doesnt mean your using them a lot. ive gone mountain biking, its not that hard.

Chainy wrote:

Your mountain biking and my mountain biking are two totally different things. Mine is in Central Appalachia. Yours is in the Adirondacks and the Alps I'm assuming, respectively? Lol, yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm

I wish I didn't live in an area that's "as flat as a pancake and Kierra Knightly's chest" (Uncyclopedia, Ohio)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Chainy wrote:

Your mountain biking and my mountain biking are two totally different things. Mine is in Central Appalachia. Yours is in the Adirondacks and the Alps I'm assuming, respectively? Lol, yeah, right.
lololol, the Alps are in fucking Switzerland, and what the fuck are the Adirondacks?
I only cycle by the way, normally I do about 25 km in a hour.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Chainy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Chainy wrote:

lololol, the Alps are in fucking Switzerland, and what the fuck are the Adirondacks?

Yeah, so why don't you get your ass over to Switzerland like I do to Pennsylvania? You Europeans go country to country like we go state to state. So get your lazy ass up and over there. Hell, if you do your supposed 25 km/hr (15 mph) rate the whole way nonstop, you'll be there in a day and a half.

I find it very hard to believe you do 25 kilometers per hour. That's 15 miles per hour average, unless you're on a road bike with absolutely no hills (MD Eastern Shore), there's no way you do 15 miles per hour average. I'm calling bullshit, even on the road. 15 mph average means you do 45 miles in three hours. Horseshit all the way. Get a bike odometer, take a pic and post it on here.

The Adirondacks are the closest mountain range to Victoria. Which, if she did the type of riding I do, is where she would be. And for you maybe not the Alps (they're bigger than Appalachia or the Adirondacks), something a little smaller but still mountainous.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Chainy wrote:

Yeah you actually have no idea what youre talking about. i travel with my cousin to go mountain biking all over the place, hes like a fucking expert and practically lives for it, sooo im pretty sure my 25 year old fit cousin with abs and mad muscle who bikes at least 4 times a week knows more than you.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Chainy wrote:

Yeah you actually have no idea what youre talking about. i travel with my cousin to go mountain biking all over the place, hes like a fucking expert and practically lives for it, sooo im pretty sure my 25 year old fit cousin with abs and mad muscle who bikes at least 4 times a week knows more than you.

Tell me EXACTLY where. I can name 4 state parks in MD, PA and VA that I've biked in, as well as many local areas. And just because your cousin might know more than I do doesn't mean you do. So take your snotty little attitude and shove it where you shove the bike seat.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Haha i dont think youll ever get less ignorant, i go on week long trips with my fucking professional cousin who teaches me shit all the time and ur gonna tell me you no more than me? 3 states big fucking deal, ive gone out of the country dont call me snotty because if you wanna see snotty ill show u snotty and most people i no dont "shove their bike seat" anywhere in their body so if thats what youre doing then you are most definitely doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok, so if you go biking that often then why do you need a gym? I don't understand. If you're in such great shape from biking 3 times a week on the toughest terrain New York state has to offer, then why on earth would you need a gym?
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Chainy wrote:

Yeah, so why don't you get your ass over to Switzerland like I do to Pennsylvania? You Europeans go country to country like we go state to state. So get your lazy ass up and over there. Hell, if you do your supposed 25 km/hr (15 mph) rate the whole way nonstop, you'll be there in a day and a half.

I find it very hard to believe you do 25 kilometers per hour. That's 15 miles per hour average, unless you're on a road bike with absolutely no hills (MD Eastern Shore), there's no way you do 15 miles per hour average. I'm calling bullshit, even on the road. 15 mph average means you do 45 miles in three hours. Horseshit all the way. Get a bike odometer, take a pic and post it on here.

The Adirondacks are the closest mountain range to Victoria. Which, if she did the type of riding I do, is where she would be. And for you maybe not the Alps (they're bigger than Appalachia or the Adirondacks), something a little smaller but still mountainous.
Basically no one goes to other countries in Europe outside of the breaks. Besides that, Holland is all flat, I usually do 12.5 km in 20-30 mins, depends on the weather and the mood I'm in. Including fucking lotta stopping lights and slow cyclers.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Ok, so if you go biking that often then why do you need a gym? I don't understand. If you're in such great shape from biking 3 times a week on the toughest terrain New York state has to offer, then why on earth would you need a gym?

1. i never said i go 3 times a week on the toughest terrain ny has to offer, i said i go on week long trips with my cousin
2. i already just fucking said its nothing compared to what i do at the gym, so shut the fuck up this thread isnt about you you fucking ignorant asshole
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Chainy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Chainy wrote:

Basically no one goes to other countries in Europe outside of the breaks. Besides that, Holland is all flat, I usually do 12.5 km in 20-30 mins, depends on the weather and the mood I'm in. Including fucking lotta stopping lights and slow cyclers.

Seriously? Then my dad's been lying to me for years...

Even on flat land...I still have a hard time buying 15 miles per hour. Are you on a road bike or mountain bike? (There's a difference). If you're on a road bike then I retract everything I said. 15 mph is very reachable on a road bike.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

ohh look, hes changing the subject. but hell prolly claim its because he doesnt want to "stoop to my level, and argue" when in reality he just did it like 4 times and he really just ran out of things to say.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Where EXACTLY do you do most of your mountain biking Victoria? You never answered my question and thus I must assume you're avoiding answering it because you cannot answer it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm

i didnt answer your question because you said a million other fucking things i was answering, so chill. and i do not have the EXACT SPECIFIC LOCATIONS of where ive been, i just go where my cousin takes me and we go with his friends who are all into the same thing. and even if i knew where it was it clearly wouldnt matter because niels just proved you dont no shit about location.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Also, I don't see an answer to why you need a gym? So there's two questions I want answers to.

1. Where do you mountain bike exactly? Give me the name of a mountain range.
2. Why does someone in your supposed awesome physical shape need a gym of all things?

@Cy's earlier question...eh, let's just say the wintertime hasn't treated me well. Long football seasons tend not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why gyms are amazing _
PostSubject: Re: why gyms are amazing   why gyms are amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

why gyms are amazing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com