Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 pm

it makes you think/interpret things differently I believe. Or maybe that's just shrooms? oh well, neither have damaging affects on your brain cells
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Then how do you get high? It has to do something to your brain cells to make you high.
The effects are temporary. When you come down from being high, you're completely back to normal. It temporarily shuts down your neuroprocessing, which is why you have short-term memory loss when you're high.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Then how do you get high? It has to do something to your brain cells to make you high.

It activates the cannabinoid receptors in your brain, so theyre active for about a half hour which is what makes you feel trippy. It doesn't harm them and there is no permanent effect on them.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:23 pm

You might say in response: then why are all pot smokers stupid?

That's just a stereotype. Have you ever thought smart people who toke don't want people to know because they're smart and know it's illegal and they could go to jail, or because they don't want to be associated with stereotypes?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 pm

My friend's dealer got a full ride into his school. fuckin' smartest kid ever, smokes weed all day
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm

A lot of my friends smoke, all of em are smart
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 am

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2012/9394/certified-colorado-marijuana-legalization-initiative-qualifies-for-november-ballot/
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 am

But, arent we all agreeing now that marijuana should be legal? I mean, how can we debate without any opposition?
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 pm

waiting for eins response
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 pm

He said he agrees, if that what you're pointing at.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 pm

not just about legalization
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 pm

im sure most of the music he listens to is produced by dopers. lol
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 pm

I agree with it due to the provisions included in it. Now it's up to the voters, as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

But you disagree with the choice of smoking it
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 pm

I agree with making it legal.
I do not agree with smoking it for the fun of it, legality aside.
I agree with smoking for medical purposes.

Clear as I can put it.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

That's the point of this

Explain why not
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 pm

I've explained my opinion on that many times. Just sum up most of my posts regarding it.

I think the reputation of potheads in your school versus potheads in mine might be a little different, thus leading to the difference in opinion. In my school, there's a small sliver of kids that smoke weed, I'd say 2% of the population of the school. They're also known as the loners and kids you just don't want to be associated with. They're also known to be the kids that have no future, and if they do it's in a career where you wear your name on your shirt. In other words they're the idiots of the school.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

you may not know all of them...and even if that's it and your school is a weird example, then you still can't make the connection between pothead and fuckup at life, and we all know how much you want to
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
I've explained my opinion on that many times. Just sum up most of my posts regarding it.

I think the reputation of potheads in your school versus potheads in mine might be a little different, thus leading to the difference in opinion. In my school, there's a small sliver of kids that smoke weed, I'd say 2% of the population of the school. They're also known as the loners and kids you just don't want to be associated with. They're also known to be the kids that have no future, and if they do it's in a career where you wear your name on your shirt. In other words they're the idiots of the school.
First of all, not everyone is like this. Broaden your horizon my friend. And like YEM said, you don't know all of them. Smart smokers don't broadcast it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Tristan wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

First of all, not everyone is like this. Broaden your horizon my friend. And like YEM said, you don't know all of them. Smart smokers don't broadcast it.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Victoria wrote:
Tristan wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

You've got a point. But then what about you? If you're smart about it, why do you tell me? Same goes for Victoria. Niels, idk, different country. But definitely goes for you two.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

http://this.is.the.internet
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 am

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Tristan wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

You've got a point. But then what about you? If you're smart about it, why do you tell me? Same goes for Victoria. Niels, idk, different country. But definitely goes for you two.
Lol, what YEM said. I trust you guys after like three or four or more years of no signs of pedophile activity
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Ein, I have smoked like 8 times in my whole life, so I'm not a smoker/pothead/whutevurryouwunnacallit
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Tristan wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

uh cuz this is a forum. not my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate   The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final? Fuji Marijuana Debate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com