Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Be honest, this would make America a bit better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Be honest, this would make America a bit better _
PostSubject: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 am

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/daniels-charlie/what-this-world-needs-is--a-few-more-rednecks-30789.html

Note: Cross off Gorbachev and put in Obama.

If you don't agree, go have sex with Michael Bloomberg.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 am

So, how is your national scapegoat Obama doing?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 am

I dare you to say he's helped the US fiscally. Some statistics:

When Bush took office, the national debt was $5.768 trillion.
When Bush left office 8 years later, the national debt was $10.626 trillion.

This averages out to about $606 billion per year. Ok, so Bush wasn't the most fiscally responsible president ever. (That title goes to Andrew Jackson: keep in mind the timeframe, but when he left office the national debt was $30,000. This converts to ONLY $570,000 in 2010 dollars.

When Obama took office, the national debt was $10.626 trillion (same as it was when Bush left)
As of January 25, the national debt was $14.071 trillion.
Average gain per year $1.723 trillion, almost THREE TIMES that of Bush.

A closer inspection reveals much the same.

Bush's deficit spending per year: $404 billion.
Obama's deficit spending per year: $1.413 trillion.

What else do you want to talk about regarding Obama? He's been the worst President this country has had possibly outside of Tricky Dick or Slick Willy Clinton.

Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 am

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 am

Einsteinean wrote:
I dare you to say he's helped the US fiscally. Some statistics:

When Bush took office, the national debt was $5.768 trillion.
When Bush left office 8 years later, the national debt was $10.626 trillion.

This averages out to about $606 billion per year. Ok, so Bush wasn't the most fiscally responsible president ever. (That title goes to Andrew Jackson: keep in mind the timeframe, but when he left office the national debt was $30,000. This converts to ONLY $570,000 in 2010 dollars.

When Obama took office, the national debt was $10.626 trillion (same as it was when Bush left)
As of January 25, the national debt was $14.071 trillion.
Average gain per year $1.723 trillion, almost THREE TIMES that of Bush.

A closer inspection reveals much the same.

Bush's deficit spending per year: $404 billion.
Obama's deficit spending per year: $1.413 trillion.

What else do you want to talk about regarding Obama? He's been the worst President this country has had possibly outside of Tricky Dick or Slick Willy Clinton.

Have you ever thought that this may have been caused by the economic crisis and that Bush started all of this?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 pm

we dont want to read the lyrics to your redneck songs
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Victoria wrote:
This.
And how the fuck will a little more rednecks make the world better, while currently those people are ruining it?
A little more well behaving intellectual people who can help everyone solve the world's problem would help the world, not some lazy, conservative, gun-loving assholes.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Chainy wrote:
Victoria wrote:
This.
And how the fuck will a little more rednecks make the world better, while currently those people are ruining it?
A little more well behaving intellectual people who can help everyone solve the world's problem would help the world, not some lazy, conservative, gun-loving assholes.

THEN DON'T CLICK ON THE FUCKING THREAD...SONUVABITCH...

And if you had READ THE LYRICS (obviously you did not, so why the fuck are you commenting?), it explicitly states that a redneck "ain't nothin but a workin man", which, to my knowledge, is about 98% of America. (I count out the 1% who make more and the 1% that comprise college idiots that know nothing about economics that make up the Occupy movement...dumbasses.) So somehow whilst the 1% that make more are in Congress, big business and politics, dragging America further down the economic shitter (we're already in the septic tank, don't know how much further there is to go...) Also, well-behaving? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You make my day Niels, you really do. Well-behaving intellectuals. Yeah, Congress behaves like it should. Yeah, big business behaves like it should. And CERTAINLY the President acts like he should, as you say...well. HAHAHAHAHA.

Get your stereotypes out of your head and actually read the lyrics. Besides, why the fuck are you on this thread anyway? I said America, not the Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:33 pm

the thread doesnt even fucking say this is a stupid redneck song, it says this would make america better how the fuck are we supposed to know what that means. and if all redneck means to you is working man, that doesnt even include you so its got nothing to do with you. when we call you a redneck were talking about the gross pedophile dirty man, not working people. so stfu, and real nice job "keeping the peace" with that last post. gfys
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 am

So much for a "truse" lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 am

This makes Bush and Brown look intelligent. If rednecks are 98% of America, why would you need any more?
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 am

I really didn't get a word of what you were saying.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Victoria wrote:
the thread doesnt even fucking say this is a stupid redneck song, it says this would make america better how the fuck are we supposed to know what that means. and if all redneck means to you is working man, that doesnt even include you so its got nothing to do with you. when we call you a redneck were talking about the gross pedophile dirty man, not working people. so stfu, and real nice job "keeping the peace" with that last post. gfys

Ok, then don't click on the link. Simple. The link contains the title of the song, does it not? And don't even go there on how it doesn't include me. You have no idea. I might not have a "job", but you don't have to have a job to be a working man. And I included a clause in my offering saying unless I was provoked. And instead of offering constructive feedback, Niels attacks me on it. Maybe the having sex with Michael Bloomberg was a little extreme, but it wasn't even the topic of his comeback so...

Tristan wrote:
So much for a "truse" lol

The last 2 sentences of my last response.

Shikadi wrote:
This makes Bush and Brown look intelligent. If rednecks are 98% of America, why would you need any more?

He's talking more about rednecks leading than rednecks in general. We have enough. We need more in Congress, big business, etc.

Chainy wrote:

Good, then leave the thread.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

That is a lot of money
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

Good, then leave the thread.
No? I thought you were so in favour of free speech? But apparently you're not.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
I might not have a "job", but you don't have to have a job to be a working man.
lol
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Tristan wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
I might not have a "job", but you don't have to have a job to be a working man.
lol

Explain.

@Chain I do support it.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 am

No, you explain.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:43 pm

no point.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Tristan wrote:
No, you explain.

How is my statement funny? I asked first.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Cuz it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm

I suppose if you take it at face value, like I should've assumed you all would have, then yes, I suppose it makes no sense. But think about it. We work as students: it's not a "job", but we're still working men and women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be honest, this would make America a bit better   Be honest, this would make America a bit better Empty

Back to top Go down

Be honest, this would make America a bit better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com