Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  _
PostSubject: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 am

A few days my eye got really itchy and it was irritated. So, now I just came back from the optometrists and I found out that I have astigmatism. I need glasses. I don't know how to feel.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  _
PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 am

glasses are kewl
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 am

Aren't contacts a possibility for you? Glasses are horrible, contacts are great.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 am

Contacts are a possibility. The town in which I live is surrounded by farms, that's why the town formed. So right through the year my eyes get irritated by pollen and the poison they spray the trees with. That's my my mother doesn't wear her contacts anymore, shit got stuck under the contact lenses.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Glasses are fine. See if you can get the transition lenses. They cost a bit more but they're worth is when you don't have to fart around with sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Johnywilko wrote:
Contacts are a possibility. The town in which I live is surrounded by farms, that's why the town formed. So right through the year my eyes get irritated by pollen and the poison they spray the trees with. That's my my mother doesn't wear her contacts anymore, shit got stuck under the contact lenses.
move
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Glasses are fine. See if you can get the transition lenses. They cost a bit more but they're worth is when you don't have to fart around with sunglasses.
Yep, I will get them.

Chainy wrote:
Johnywilko wrote:
move
nope
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

aw man what a sudden change in your life

glasses are kewl, though. well, im sure real ones are
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 pm

plz dont get these:
8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  Nerd_glasses
only ppl who wanna b hipster but arent wear those
aka posers
aka faggots
aka hipster posers
aka faggot faggots
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

It kinda looks like this
Spoiler:

Oh, and 5000th post...
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 am

Chainy wrote:
plz dont get these:
8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  Nerd_glasses
aka posers
aka faggots
aka hipster posers
aka faggot faggots
Hope you're kidding. Because I wear these because I like them.
Back to top Go down
safarii12
Couch Potato
Couch Potato
safarii12

Staff Message : I'm still active, but never talk. Who am I?
Fuji Bucks™ : 1083

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

hahaha well they sure match you, and i think you only Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Tristan wrote:
Chainy wrote:
plz dont get these:
aka posers
aka faggots
aka hipster posers
aka faggot faggots
Hope you're kidding. Because I wear these because I like them.
nope, but you're cool so you're an exception on what i just said.
i'm talking about ke$ha listening people who think they're all underground and shit who wear those.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Lol @ Ke$ha listeners thinking they're underground. That makes zero sense. No-talent music is exactly what record companies are realizing that they can make a fortune off of. What they WANT you to listen to. Lolnotsoundergroundnowhuh
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

^this. and alright, but not everyone that wears them is like that
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:50 pm

most are
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Chainy wrote:
plz dont get these:
aka posers
aka faggots
aka hipster posers
aka faggot faggots
hahaha this guy on my trip wore those every day
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Does he listen to Radiohead and NMH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters    8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters  Empty

Back to top Go down

8( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 4 and 255 characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com