Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP _
PostSubject: fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP   fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

every team i like fucking sucks....and if they dont suck like ohio state, THEY CHOKE.

ok, what brought this on, you might ask? i just watched one of the best/worst game in my life. no, best. even though my team lost..... for as long as i can remember i have been a supporter of the ohio bobcats. a MAC school. Division 1, but shitty div. 1. (when an SEC or Big 10 school plays a MAC school in football, they beat them by 50-70 points lawl.) ANYWAY. I didnt even expect ohio to win the FIRST game in the tournament. they were a #13 seed and beat a #4 seed. (for the record, it was michigan, the school i hate THE MOST, being OSU's rival) A NUMBER FOUR SEED DAMMIT. A BIG TEN TEAM. Theres a reason they dont play big 10 teams in bball, cause they'd get fucked! the only reason they do in football is cause the big schools schedule easy games to boost their record (i.e., why OSU loses every national championship lol)

ANYWAY. and they beat another team (#12 FSU) after beating michigan. became one of only 16 schools in the country to play at the honor of the sweet sixteen. scheduled to play North Carolina, the almighty ass basketball hardass school were MJ went. #5 or better in the country every year. oh well. i didnt expect much out of this game...lol. the beginning even looked bleak, NC went way head. BUUUT the second half came around and we evened up, even even took the lead!!?!?!!!!

one BULLSHIT call happened though, where they didnt call a foul on NC. our guy got smacked in the FACE and wasnt able to GET DOWN THE COURT fast enough to cover his man...and he got a wide open 3. FIVE POINT FUCKING SWING!!!!! and if only we had made the fucking FREE THROW to go up at the end of regulation. sigh. and in OT we got fucked in the ass.

TR;DR

This would have been an amazing win for my underdog Ohio Bobcats against a big bad team head coached by darth vader. I don't know if i'll ever be able to watch sports again after this. i give up. ohio state isnt gonna do shit in the tourney either cause they choke and stuff. yeah. But Ohio U played GREAT in this tournament and I am gladness.

but im done watching sports. It's painful when every team you like is promising followed by choke

Oh, and, yes, I am mad. Troll at will
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP   fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:56 am

Watch rugby, son
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP   fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 pm

I don't know if they show it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP   fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

So I decided to watch the last 3 minutes of Ohio State/Kansas??? OSU was up by as much as 13 this game and fell apart and lost?? sound familiar i think so
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

PostSubject: Re: fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP   fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 am

Watching England play is torture, its much worse than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP   fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP Empty

Back to top Go down

fuck ever watching sports i again i GIVE UP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Sports Talk-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com