Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

fuji the last almost 3 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

fuji the last almost 3 years _
PostSubject: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 am

so now this site's almost dead, I think it's a great accomplishment that we've kept in active for so long. I mean, it was almost dead 2 years ago. So, what has happened in the past three years.
LOLBATS I'm 18.

Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

LOL

ahhh, it's been so fun. wouldn't have been with you guys if I hadn't gotten bored one day and found bloons

/teardrop
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Ah the memories. I went back and played Bloons a couple weeks back. Good ol' MYNK forums... my memories of them are only vague...

lol except the time i said i thought YEM was a girl and he called me a moron.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 am

one day when im rich and famous im going to build my own street for all of us to live on together.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Ah the memories. I went back and played Bloons a couple weeks back. Good ol' MYNK forums... my memories of them are only vague...
Same. I remember one time I tried to convince Mel that I was a professional skater hahaha.
ohhhh and I almost forgot about the Rap Contests lol
Victoria wrote:
one day when im rich and famous im going to build my own street for all of us to live on together.
-in
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 am

It has been fun with y'all. Can't say as my life would've been better off without having you guys to commiserate with pretty much all the time. You've gotten me through a lot (3 surgeries, multiple close deaths in the family, many, many, many illnesses), and for that I have to thank you more times than is possible in a Fuji post.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

in Dancing Banana

You guys make it sound like we're all gonna leave or something. I grew up / am growing up with people I met on the internet.
To a normal person that sucks Razz

I have to thank you guys too. If it weren't for this place I might be normal. affraid I wonder if this is something that really dies.

fuji the last almost 3 years My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-Episode-1

@Bam did you ever do that collage thing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

lol syfte, sum it up for us all
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Been inactive for a lot of time to see this thread and memories are bursting up.
It feels great.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Man, I was NEVER inactive here! And when I had to leave for an extended period I would always let y'all know in advanced.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm

@syfteh: no Umm. lol

Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Same Dan, I remember trying to quit a couple of times. Each attempt with more drama around it than the others, but luckily I've always kept coming here. You guys really are a sort of brothers and sisters to me nowadays. Even though that sounds weird, even to me, but really, I know most as you as long or even longer than most of my in real life friends. And I've surely not have had as much discussions with someone in real life as I have had with Ein haha. I really hope we can keep this place at least a little bit active still, just for the memories. To keep them alive. And Ashley, great idea. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 pm

shed a tear
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 pm

:')
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Chainy wrote:
Same Dan, I remember trying to quit a couple of times. Each attempt with more drama around it than the others, but luckily I've always kept coming here. You guys really are a sort of brothers and sisters to me nowadays. Even though that sounds weird, even to me, but really, I know most as you as long or even longer than most of my in real life friends. And I've surely not have had as much discussions with someone in real life as I have had with Ein haha. I really hope we can keep this place at least a little bit active still, just for the memories. To keep them alive. And Ashley, great idea. I'm in.

Replace "Ein" with "Chain" and you have the same from me. It's been a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuji the last almost 3 years   fuji the last almost 3 years Empty

Back to top Go down

fuji the last almost 3 years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Make a forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com