Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

My staff message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

My staff message _
PostSubject: My staff message   My staff message EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:27 am

I think there's only three people who can change it and I don't think Syfte would so...that leaves Faz and YEM, neither of whom would surprise me. Here's the thing though:

I'm not offended by it one bit.

Actually, I'm laughing. A lot.

The fact that you need to post something about me like that that I supposedly "act like I know everything about the real world" and that I've "never lived in one" shows a lot about you, not about me. It shows that in the back of your mind you already know I'm more successful than you, even at this stage of life, and that I'll likely be more successful than you 25 years from now at age 40 (within a few years of that point).

I do know a lot about the real world. I know it isn't fun. And yeah, I'm pretty damn sure I know more about it than the rest of you do (except Dan).

(On a side note, Dan, you're not included in any of my references to "everybody" or "you" in the context of the whole forum. I know you know more than I do, and I fully respect that.)

Alright, ending my rant. But I'm still laughing. So it was a hilarious rant. At least to me.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 am

Hey guys, that's not nice
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:54 pm

It wasn't me dude. I put the AIDS part but not the other part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
I is beast
Cute Venom
Cute Venom
I is beast

Fuji Bucks™ : 1104

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

The real world is fun for me. I don't understand how it isn't fun for you.

Edit: Wait, I figured it out, but I won't say because it's offensive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dailygameszach
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Johnywilko wrote:
lol
you can change them too

and since when have i been admin? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Well I'm not too sure about this but I'm pretty sure Faz (who i think changed it) has had a "real world" job for a long time. same with tristan. They might not have a fancy internship like you do, but any job can require hard work and dedication. Actually, one person who probably understands the real world better than any of us is Victoria, who has to get a job just to support herself while in high school. Pretty sure none of us had to do that. Not everyone is raised in a childhood where the doors to the white-collar world are right in front of them.

EDIT 1: Actually, I consider myself to be one of the most sheltered, least exposed to the real world people on here. My super rich grandparents pay for my super expensive college tuition so I have no student loans or scholarships to worry about, and I don't even have to get a paying job over the summer as long as I find something to do.

EDIT 2: And don't brag about your successes, learn to be humble. Wanna know how many of my friends at school know about my nearly-perfect 3.93 GPA? Two i think, one asked me what my GPA was and the other is like my best friend. I actually haven't heard of anyone at Vandy having a higher GPA than me, especially in the engineering school where the average GPA is less than 3.3. Obviously there are people who do, but I haven't received proof of it. I don't go around telling people because it makes me seem cocky and pretentious.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 am

Syfte wrote:
Johnywilko wrote:
lol
you can change them too

and since when have i been admin? o.o

Wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 am

I really missed allot the past 3 years, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:
It wasn't me dude. I put the AIDS part but not the other part.

And I know Syfte wouldn't so that leaves the one and only...
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

People have been editing my staff message since they existed. It's not that big a deal. Only you would make a topic just to talk about something like this. Just PM someone and tell them to remove it. Not that big a deal. And stop using stupid excuses like this to try and flaunt your "success". Congratulations, someone handed you a job, we've heard about it 34534535 times, now shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
I is beast
Cute Venom
Cute Venom
I is beast

Fuji Bucks™ : 1104

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 am

Victoria wrote:
People have been editing my staff message since they existed. It's not that big a deal. Only you would make a topic just to talk about something like this. Just PM someone and tell them to remove it. Not that big a deal. And stop using stupid excuses like this to try and flaunt your "success". Congratulations, someone handed you a job, we've heard about it 34534535 times, now shut the fuck up.

^ You just made me laugh. ^_^ thanks.

I agree 100% with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dailygameszach
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Alright, you roasted me. Nice job. L and T please.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 pm

You made the topic, not me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My staff message _
PostSubject: Re: My staff message   My staff message Empty

Back to top Go down

My staff message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com