Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 _
PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:
he isnt far off tho #justsayin #yolo #swag #truth #mad

You have swag? Bet that helped you get that $7.25/hour job at Burger King or the European equivalent of a minimum wage fast food job.

You must be so rich and successful to criticize another persons job like that.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 am

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

You have swag? Bet that helped you get that $7.25/hour job at Burger King or the European equivalent of a minimum wage fast food job.

Actually, I kinda am considering I'm 16 years old. I've got a career at a major insurance firm where I'm doing an internship as soon as I turn 18 and get licensed. So...yeah. I can do that. And rich? Yeah...15% commission on top of $15/hour for 25 hours per week. I've made damn near $2000 already in about 4 weeks. Not too bad for a "first job".

I apologize if I offended you, but that's my view on that whole stupid swag and yolo shit.

Also, I understand if that's your current job. That's perfectly fine. I meant a career as a burger flipper or cashier. As a first job? Fine. Hell, if I criticized that I'd be bashing my girlfriend (she's a waitress.). But seeing as though I already have a financial services career without "swag", well, you know where I'm going with that.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Do you guys use any chat applications? Other than email?
Back to top Go down
I is beast
Cute Venom
Cute Venom
I is beast

Fuji Bucks™ : 1104

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

Actually, I kinda am considering I'm 16 years old. I've got a career at a major insurance firm where I'm doing an internship as soon as I turn 18 and get licensed. So...yeah. I can do that. And rich? Yeah...15% commission on top of $15/hour for 25 hours per week. I've made damn near $2000 already in about 4 weeks. Not too bad for a "first job".

I apologize if I offended you, but that's my view on that whole stupid swag and yolo shit.

Also, I understand if that's your current job. That's perfectly fine. I meant a career as a burger flipper or cashier. As a first job? Fine. Hell, if I criticized that I'd be bashing my girlfriend (she's a waitress.). But seeing as though I already have a financial services career without "swag", well, you know where I'm going with that.

All I see from you is bragging. If someone wants a part-time job at Burger King, what is wrong with that? Oh and you need to learn what the term "joking" means.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dailygameszach
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 pm

I just don't know when you'll learn Ein. You can't make friends talking to people the way you do. I hope this isn't the way you treat people IRL man. You're beyond arrogant; you annoy me to the point that my heart beats fast over a post on the internet. Take some time away from pointing out others' flaws to consider your own. Man, not only do you need to work on your prick attitude but you NEED to understand when people are joking. You've been around people like YEM and Chain long enough to know that when they say things like swag, they're mocking the people that say it with seriousness. The saddest part is you're not claiming to be above a bunch of losers going nowhere; you're saying you're going to be more successful than some highly intelligent people that you don't know where they're going in the future. They could be going, and probably will be, better places than you.

With that being said, I should probably tell you guys that I won't be coming on at all for a while, I don't know how long. I've gotten in a lot of trouble recently and I'm getting my shit straight. Until then, byeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:18 pm

cya../
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 pm

later

who wants to get me an electronic drumset for my birthday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm

bye tristan...?
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 am

Tristan? Nooo Sad
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 am

Syfte wrote:
later

I will buy you drum sticks
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Bye Cy.

In all seriousness Syfte, Music and Farts (I say that because they fucked up my Yamaha guitar one time...) I think makes some pretty good ones. Maybe a good place to start looking.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Syfte wrote:
later

Lol you just reminded me of something. One time I got one of those Visa gift cards for my birthday, $50 I think. Sydney was talking on the chatbox about these jeans she wanted to get. I jokingly offered to purchase the jeans for her online with my gift card in exchange for her home address. She accepted the offer. I might have even done it too, if the jeans hadn't cost like 82 bucks...
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

For starters, I don't believe half the shit you are saying is true. I believe you got some kind of job that you claim to have but in reality it's some major company using the shit out of you to get you to do a bunch of work for them and only half to give you a teeny amount of the profit.

If the only reason you "offended" me was to show your view on the stupid swag and yolo shit, than criticize someone else's job because I'm not even the one who mentioned either of those things.

And no, it's not my current job. I quit almost 2 months ago, and I got 2 jobs. Neither worked out, and I found new ones. I'm currently a member of this new reading center, I teach kids how to read, and I am the companies web developer and designer. I get paid as a worker, and as an independent contractor for the jobs I do. AND I just got a job at Children's Place as a sales associate. But I'm not about to play the who makes more money game with you, considering I honestly don't give a shit what you make, I'm just telling you not to bash someone for a job like that when in all honesty it's one of the hardest jobs someone can have, and it's definitely one of the least appreciated.

But the rest of my life will be way different because I had a job "flipping burgers, or being a cashier" because then I wouldn't have the kind of life experience that I have today for slaving under the employment of crooked ass managers and owners of the BK I worked at, and then I might have ended up as ignorant as someone like you.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 pm

...I don't know what it is, but all of fuji has a hint of bitchiness to it.

It's like you guys only come here anymore to argue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Invisifly2 wrote:
...I don't know what it is, but all of fuji has a hint of bitchiness to it.

It's like you guys only come here anymore to argue.

If ein weren't here, there would be hardly any arguing.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 am

Night of 7/17/12 - 5 people on chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 am

DAMN TIME ZONES Mad
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:

& pink names!
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:

How did I miss that Sad
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:34 pm

What is with the hearts and the BP ad on the banner???
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

I don't think that would be considered an "advertisement" for BP..
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm

I missed all of it cause I went to bed at 11 D:
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 pm

tsk, tsk.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

who wants to have a FP breakfast with me saturday at 10 am

im making bagels
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm

do you ship to north carolina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com