Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Dropping AP English.

WHAT IS CRIME AND PUNISHMENT ABOUT?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Mmm casual racism, a mainstay of Americans for the past 250 years.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 pm

lol im taking herp derp english this year. fuck high school senior year means like nothing. im already taking 2 less classes then average and im dropping 3 more so i can work all day long lol.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 am

I'm Australian what is this
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 am

Jim wrote:
I'm Australian what is this
dutchbutstill
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:24 am

Victoria wrote:
lol im taking herp derp english this year. fuck high school senior year means like nothing. im already taking 2 less classes then average and im dropping 3 more so i can work all day long lol.

I can tell you're not from anywhere near where I live...and that's all I'll say.

My schedule kinda looks like someone backed a truck over it right now with the changes I'm making to it.

Here's I think what it might turn out like:

AP Statistics
Guitar 3 (in place of AP Microeconomics)
English 12 Honors
Software Applications 1 (LOL, that's gonna be 95% freshmen)
International Finance/Financial Planning
Marketing 1 Honors
Accounting 2 Honors
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Wtf... all of you have the craziest schedules. All four years of high school I had the typical math, science, english, history, foreign language, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I can tell you're not from anywhere near where I live...and that's all I'll say.

My schedule kinda looks like someone backed a truck over it right now with the changes I'm making to it.

AP Statistics
English 12 Honors
Marketing 1 Honors
Accounting 2 Honors
AP Stats is really easy
Guitar 3 sounds cool
Wtf is that
Cool sounds like you
again
again
2 other classes?
JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Wtf... all of you have the craziest schedules. All four years of high school I had the typical math, science, english, history, foreign language, etc.
Sounds boring

My schedule will hopefully be:
Semester 1 - Weightlifting, newspaper productions, British Literature, Latin
Semester 2 - Weightlifting, newspaper productions, College Writing, economics
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Honestly what the fuck is that supposed to mean. I can afford to take all this shit because I worked my ass off all year long and managed to get approved for early enrollment in the college im going to right after I graduate. I can take shit classes because I literally need one more specific half of a credit, so fuck you, don't judge people because you think you're tough shit for being in AP classes, thousands of people are.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am

stupid school does't let us pick teacher any more. at least we still get to pick when we have everything B)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 am

Derderder wrote:
JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:
stupid school does't let us pick teacher any more. at least we still get to pick when we have everything B)

My school has never let us pick our teachers, never let us pick the time we have our classes, and sometimes doesn't let us pick some of our classes.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 pm

ha i know
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:

It's all they push us into...

Tristan wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

AP Statistics
English 12 Honors
Marketing 1 Honors
Accounting 2 Honors
AP Stats is really easy
Guitar 3 sounds cool
Wtf is that
Cool sounds like you
again
again
2 other classes?
JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Sounds boring

My schedule will hopefully be:
Semester 1 - Weightlifting, newspaper productions, British Literature, Latin
Semester 2 - Weightlifting, newspaper productions, College Writing, economics

Honors 12th grade English. And Accounting 2 is level two accounting, lol.

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Honestly what the fuck is that supposed to mean. I can afford to take all this shit because I worked my ass off all year long and managed to get approved for early enrollment in the college im going to right after I graduate. I can take shit classes because I literally need one more specific half of a credit, so fuck you, don't judge people because you think you're tough shit for being in AP classes, thousands of people are.

If you had let me fucking explain it, I would've, instead of jumping down my throat you fucking asshole. Nice job putting words into my mouth jackass. All I meant was where I live they push you into AP class after AP class. All I'm saying is New York is different. Not necessarily worse.

And do you really think I'm that fucking stupid to think I'm hot shit taking ONE AP? I have friends taking FOUR. Some taking FIVE. Yeah, I think I'm hot shit for a lot of stuff. But not taking one AP. In fact I feel kinda stupid dropping AP Econ.

Yes Im Am wrote:

Never had the ability to do either, and the only classes I really had control over taking were electives until this year.
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:52 am

In Soviet Russia class takes you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Einsteinean wrote:

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

If you had let me fucking explain it, I would've, instead of jumping down my throat you fucking asshole. Nice job putting words into my mouth jackass. All I meant was where I live they push you into AP class after AP class. All I'm saying is New York is different. Not necessarily worse.

And do you really think I'm that fucking stupid to think I'm hot shit taking ONE AP? I have friends taking FOUR. Some taking FIVE. Yeah, I think I'm hot shit for a lot of stuff. But not taking one AP. In fact I feel kinda stupid dropping AP Econ.

Let you explain?, you specifically said "that's all I'll say" like a little wiseass, so pardon me if that meant you were going to give a deeper explanation, but its pretty clear you were not. I didn't jump down your throat any more than you do to everyone always, so get the fuck over it. And if you meant that they "push you into AP class after AP class where you live" then say that, you know damn well there is a huge difference between that and what you actually said. And it's also bullshit because they can't even force you to take AP classes, you can say no, it's not that hard. And yes, I do think you think you think you are tough shit for being in one AP class, because you think you're tough shit for everything.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 pm

You lost me at about the third sentence.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Nice argument there, Ein.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Let you explain?, you specifically said "that's all I'll say" like a little wiseass, so pardon me if that meant you were going to give a deeper explanation, but its pretty clear you were not. I didn't jump down your throat any more than you do to everyone always, so get the fuck over it. And if you meant that they "push you into AP class after AP class where you live" then say that, you know damn well there is a huge difference between that and what you actually said. And it's also bullshit because they can't even force you to take AP classes, you can say no, it's not that hard. And yes, I do think you think you think you are tough shit for being in one AP class, because you think you're tough shit for everything.

And you call me out for taking stuff literally. Geez.

My problem is you call me out for jumping down people's throats, then do it yourself. Isn't that called being HYPOCRITICAL? Seems to me it is.

And I never said they force you into AP classes, and I EXPLICITLY, EXPLICITLY said I DON'T think I'm hot shit taking ONE AP. Do you think I'm that fucking IDIOTIC to think one AP is something to brag about? Hell, where I'm from, only one AP makes you a dumbass. Like I said, I know people taking FIVE. FIVE.

You keep putting words into my mouth for me (one thing I've NEVER done). Just fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

STOP, HAMMER TIME
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

My problem is you call me out for jumping down people's throats, then do it yourself. Isn't that called being HYPOCRITICAL? Seems to me it is.

And I never said they force you into AP classes, and I EXPLICITLY, EXPLICITLY said I DON'T think I'm hot shit taking ONE AP. Do you think I'm that fucking IDIOTIC to think one AP is something to brag about? Hell, where I'm from, only one AP makes you a dumbass. Like I said, I know people taking FIVE. FIVE.

You keep putting words into my mouth for me (one thing I've NEVER done). Just fuck off.

tl;dr Creep Out Leslie
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 am

The great debate noone gives a shit about continues....
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I wish I had a time machine so when you're mother decided against abortion, I could have slapped her.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 pm

That's low. Really low. I won't stoop down to your level to come back to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT _
PostSubject: Re: NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT   NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT Empty

Back to top Go down

NIQQA FUCK THIS SHIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com