Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Chainy wrote:
    laughing gas isnt that bad for you, tristan
    not gonna use any drugs as cocaine, not evne pills
    wanna try shrooms tho
    A guy at my school got high off of shrooms, stripped down to his underwear, jumped out of a glass window (breaking the window and giving him multiple cuts and open wounds) onto a balcony, jumped down from the balcony and started yelling at and chasing students. He soon fell on the ground in a seizure and got arrested by police. He most likely is going to get suspended by the school if not expelled. But yeah you should totally do shrooms man thats awesome
    Back to top Go down
    https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
    SOUP
    SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Ummm I dont know if anyone cares if were on topic but im a mod and I want to use my powers so BACK ON TOPIC :)
    Back to top Go down
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 pm

SOUP, newsflash, nobody has given a flying f*ck about the rules for over a year now.
    Back to top Go down
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Oooh look double post better give me a warning OH WAIT those are gone Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Einsteinean
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator
    Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 am

Not even I give a flying f*ck. You know it's gotten lawless when I don't give a shit.
    Back to top Go down
    Johnywilko
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 am

so i can say "penis" now?
    Back to top Go down
    SOUP
    SOUP

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:40 am

Haha yeah I didnt think anyone would. I didn't care myself, I just felt like asserting my authori-tah.
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 pm

faz wrote:
    ive tried nutmeg haha.. i ate it at night, and it hit me the next morning at school. I had to call my parents to pick me up, felt like crap.
    How was it? I have no idea of the effects; I've never researched it whatsoever
    Chainy wrote:
    wanna try shrooms tho
    Just did shrooms yesterday, one of my favorite drugs although I always wish the effects are longer. It's very similar to acid. I love how the walls seem like they're breathing, they go in and out it's sick. Eyebrows move off faces, you feel like you're spinning, the body high is intense, it's sick.
    JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
    Chainy wrote:
    wanna try shrooms tho
    A guy at my school got high off of shrooms, stripped down to his underwear, jumped out of a glass window (breaking the window and giving him multiple cuts and open wounds) onto a balcony, jumped down from the balcony and started yelling at and chasing students. He soon fell on the ground in a seizure and got arrested by police. He most likely is going to get suspended by the school if not expelled. But yeah you should totally do shrooms man thats awesome
    People like this asshole are the ones who give people the wrong idea about drugs. The SMART drug users don't broadcast their use often, which is why you only see dumb ones. Think about it..
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Tristan, I know, also I think he was on more than just shrooms, or he just took wayyyy too much. What I was wondering was, how did this idiot get into this school to begin with? Oh right, his parents both went here and are paying full tuition out of pocket, duh.
    Back to top Go down
    Chainy
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
    Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Yeah, Dan, I'm not gonna use more than half a box, which should be fine. + not gonna do it by myself + not gonna use any other drugs etc etc

ive read up about it
    Back to top Go down
    SOUP
    SOUP

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm

No one has ever done something stupid due to being under the influence of marijuana. If people do they're already stupid to begin with.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Confessions - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
    Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com