Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Need some help from y'all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Einsteinean
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator
    Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Need some help from y'all _
    PostSubject: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 am

I've got this girl I wanna ask to prom, but I need a poem or something with which to ask her. I'm having trouble brainstorming under the influence of narcotics, so I'm asking your guys' help.

I need you guys to come up with some methods of asking a girl to prom. Any and all help is appreciated.
    Back to top Go down
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

Staff Message : l
    Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 am

Depends on the girl. What is she into?
    Back to top Go down
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:29 am

http://www.poemas-del-alma.com/garcilaso-de-la-vega-soneto-xxiii.htm

Analyzed this poem in Spanish last year. Bound to make any fall for you
    Back to top Go down
    https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
    Johnywilko
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 am

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I've got a gun
    Get in my van

Works every time.
    Back to top Go down
    Chainy
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
    Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 am

It depends on the girl. I was going to ask my girl, who is a swimmer, by bringing all of our friends to one of her meets without her knowing, and when she finished a race each of us hold a letter spelling out "Prom?" with my holding the question mark. If your girl is a reader, find a book in the library of which there is only one of and no one ever checks out and write a note in it telling her what you think of her and ask her at the end, and tell her to check out the book because you think she'd like it.

So anyway, what's she in to?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    Einsteinean
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator
    Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Volleyball, Steelers, Orioles, country music are the big things I can think of. Thanks for the help in advance guys, I really do appreciate it.
    Back to top Go down
    Skweekers
    Rising Blaze
    Rising Blaze
    Skweekers

Fuji Bucks™ : 3195

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 pm

my friend got this girl a teddy bear and wrote
    "I can't bear to go to prom with you, if you say yes my heart will Thanh*"
    *his name is Thanh (pronounced "sing")
    so I guess the second half won't work for you, but still cute.

and another friend gave this girl a handmade care saying "out of all the fish in the sea, will you go to prom with me?"

neither really go with what she likes, but they're both kinda cute in a super cheesy way that any girl would love
    Back to top Go down
    Yes Im Am
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
    Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Step 1: Buy pizza
    Step 2: "Will you go to prom with me? Or is this too cheesy
    Step 3: Take her to prom
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 pm

I like what YEM said, because if she says no, at least you have pizza.
    Back to top Go down
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 am

Or do what I did: get a somewhat large cardboard box, two pink balloons filled with helium, printer paper, scissors, some string, a sharpie, and tape. Print out four pictures of an outline of a wing on a sheet of paper, cut them out and tape two to the sides of each pink balloon. Take the sharpie and draw pig eyes and nose on the balloons such that the wings are on both sides. attach string to both balloons and tape the other end to the bottom of the box. Close the box with the balloons inside. On the top of the box there is a sheet of paper asking "When am I going to ask you to prom?" and at the bottom of the box there is another sheet of paper that says "When pigs fly". When she opens the box the "flying pigs" come floating out but don't fly away because of the strings. At this point you ask "Will you go to prom with me?"

And if you REALLY want to copy me, she won't answer your calls when you call her to try to ask her for two days, the balloons will deflate, and you'll end up having to throw the whole thing in the trash after several hours of putting it together without even getting to ask her.
    Back to top Go down
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
    Or do what I did: get a somewhat large cardboard box, two pink balloons filled with helium, printer paper, scissors, some string, a sharpie, and tape. Print out four pictures of an outline of a wing on a sheet of paper, cut them out and tape two to the sides of each pink balloon. Take the sharpie and draw pig eyes and nose on the balloons such that the wings are on both sides. attach string to both balloons and tape the other end to the bottom of the box. Close the box with the balloons inside. On the top of the box there is a sheet of paper asking "When am I going to ask you to prom?" and at the bottom of the box there is another sheet of paper that says "When pigs fly". When she opens the box the "flying pigs" come floating out but don't fly away because of the strings. At this point you ask "Will you go to prom with me?"

And if you REALLY want to copy me, she won't answer your calls when you call her to try to ask her for two days, the balloons will deflate, and you'll end up having to throw the whole thing in the trash after several hours of putting it together without even getting to ask her.
    Need some help from y'all Tumblr_inline_mjw3avwPzL1qz4rgp
    dan will you go to prom with me
    Back to top Go down
    Chainy
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:14 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:

this sounds like an episode of any mtv show
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Find out where she'll be at various points of the day, leave her notes that only she will find saying stuff like have a date for prom yet? You have a secret admirer Wink etc. and at the final location, stand there with flowers and her friends holding letters that spell out prom? with you in the middle
    Back to top Go down
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Tristan wrote:
    Find out where she'll be at various points of the day, leave her notes that only she will find saying stuff like have a date for prom yet? You have a secret admirer Wink etc. and at the final location, stand there with flowers and her friends holding letters that spell out prom? with you in the middle
    Super awkward if she says no. And you won't have a pizza. Just flowers with nobody to give them to.
    Back to top Go down
    Yes Im Am
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
    Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 pm

my idea is obviously the best because you have tasty delicious triangles that will help stop the crying in case of a no
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 am

or maybe you should just skip prom and order the pizza instead
    Back to top Go down
    Johnywilko
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 am

Victoria wrote:
    or maybe you should just skip prom and order the pizza instead

This sounds the best
    Back to top Go down
    Einsteinean
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator
    Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Liking YEM's idea the most tbh. Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it.
    Back to top Go down
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Good luck. I really do hope she says yes.
    Back to top Go down
    Einsteinean
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator
    Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 am

Thank you. I successfully got her to go to dinner with me (pizza) over Spring Break, so I got time to do the rest.
    Back to top Go down
    Victoria
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 am

Are you gonna make the pizza guy make it in the shape of a heart or just ask her with regular pizza?
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
    Tristan wrote:
    Super awkward if she says no. And you won't have a pizza. Just flowers with nobody to give them to.
    Uh anything would be super awk if she says no
    Back to top Go down
    Chainy
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 pm

ein did you consider holding her at gunpoint
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help from y'all   Need some help from y'all Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help from y'all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
    Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com