Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Need Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

I Need Opinions _
PostSubject: I Need Opinions   I Need Opinions EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Wow long time I've made a thread
Anyways guys I need your opinon here
I've been roaming the internet for long so I eventually found myself in an online relationship
The girl's from Pennsylvania, I'm from Mexico.
Before you say it's probably catfish I've already gone and made a visit that lasted like, 2 days, it was real, it was nice, lovely, cool, I'd definitely do it again.
I'm close to college, and I am motivated to go to it however, do you think I should risk studying in Pennsylvania for college? My english is alright, I have good grades, however, I am paranoid about the relationship not working out as I think it will.
The girl and I both say we'll wait for each other ntil we can be together for a long time.
We've been talking for 1+ year already and I'm planning to make more little visits until I can try and study there, which I don't know if I should do.

What do you guys think of this? Is it worth it? Is it shameful?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

I Need Opinions _
PostSubject: Re: I Need Opinions   I Need Opinions EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Hmm. I wouldn't commit to moving there and picking a school in Pennsylvania in case it doesn't work out. Plus is your English isn't that good, I wouldn't move to America.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

Fuji Bucks™ : 233

I Need Opinions _
PostSubject: Re: I Need Opinions   I Need Opinions EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:31 pm

whats up interfan,
first of all...that's a really cool story. My advice is do whatever makes you happier. Other than the girl, was there anything else you liked about Pennsylvania? Do you like Mexico? Do you want to try something new? It's not only about the girl, you know.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

I Need Opinions _
PostSubject: Re: I Need Opinions   I Need Opinions EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:
Hmm. I wouldn't commit to moving there and picking a school in Pennsylvania in case it doesn't work out. Plus is your English isn't that good, I wouldn't move to America.
I got better than last times hahaha
In case it doesn't work out, though, I could still finish the university or find someone new there,

whatif wrote:
whats up interfan,
first of all...that's a really cool story. My advice is do whatever makes you happier. Other than the girl, was there anything else you liked about Pennsylvania? Do you like Mexico? Do you want to try something new? It's not only about the girl, you know.

I really liked Pennsylvania and I'm really hating Mexico right now, with, all the crimes, burning down the government's palace, 42 missing students that are probably dead by now, everyone making a fuss about it, it's a really insecure place and I'm tired of it.
Pennsylvania had beautiful scenery and the people there seemed nice, it's also a whole lot cleaner and it's weather a lot more forgiving.
And yeah, I'd like to try something new! Eve though I know I'm not ready for it yet, but I'm preparing.

The downside is that college in America is really expensive and well uh
I'd live in debt for life probably.
I've already decided I'm gonna study here, though, I'm going to go for an exchange program and see what I can do there.
My grades are good enough for it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need Opinions _
PostSubject: Re: I Need Opinions   I Need Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com