Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Still Verstion 1.6?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

Still Verstion 1.6? _
PostSubject: Still Verstion 1.6?   Still Verstion 1.6? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:18 am

This morning, much like any other morning, I enjoyed a double shot espresso with caramel creamer and nutmeg while perusing the most recent posts and discussion topics this splendid little forum has to offer when I suddenly noticed something terribly amiss. Upon delving into a fascinating thread devoted to the civil discussion and criticism of theoretical populist reforms in a modern American setting, a certain cartoonish "Version 1.6" embedded above the forum's logo caught my eye and I lost track of the thoroughly engaging political discourse at hand. My mind was inundated with thoughts of concern, doubt, confusion. A mile a minute, they sped by like a Maglev on an ice rink. How exactly could Fuji Planet not be in its 1.7th version? Every analytical process in my brain screeched to a halt, hopelessly unable to deduce even the semblance of a reasonable answer. Therefore, I have decided that the most express course of action in reconciling this pressing conundrum is to simply state my thoughts and eagerly await the answer of a more enlightened member of this forum. Windows 8.1 is skipping quite a few .1s and jumping directly to Windows 10 in less than two months' time. Is it merely not an option for Fuji Planet to pull through and revise itself but one-ninteenth as much as Windows? Anyways, now that I have voiced this matter, I will be returning to that lovely populist reform thread, in case anyone would like to wax politics with me. Catch you all on the flip side!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

Staff Message : Yes Im Am\'s humor
I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma
Fuji Bucks™ : 2467

Still Verstion 1.6? _
PostSubject: Re: Still Verstion 1.6?   Still Verstion 1.6? EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:32 am

rutzy you haven't changed a bit :p and I know right! With the amount of users that constantly access Fuji Planet, it should be updating weekly! Goodness...who put these lunatics in charge?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Still Verstion 1.6? _
PostSubject: Re: Still Verstion 1.6?   Still Verstion 1.6? EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Sponsored content

Still Verstion 1.6? _
PostSubject: Re: Still Verstion 1.6?   Still Verstion 1.6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Verstion 1.6?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Feedback, Support & Suggestions-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com