Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Fuji Bucks™ : 2380

My Friends _
PostSubject: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:56 pm

I will give you guys a description of all my friends!
I know you are excited for this!
jk jk lol

Halie

I have known Halie since grade 4 and she is really nice. She tries to be cool but isn't and she is an attention seeker. She is crazy and does the most craziest things! She always brings fun to our group! She also carpools with me in the morning and comes over like everyday almost and she is not so wealthy so she prefers coming to our house where she feels like she is part of the family. I am currently tutoring her in all subjects(she gets C's alot)

Sabrina

Sabrina is the first person I ever met at Holy Cross(my highschool). She always makes jokes! She can be selfish and mean with her jokes sometimes but her jokes are just so damn funny! She is blonde and has green eyes and is like 5"4. She is loyal and can hang out with anybody and have fun!

Summer

She is the second person I met at HC. She is kinda big but she is really strong! She is really nice and never leaves my side! She often acts random making gorilla like noises making us laugh! It gets annoying though after a while but she is fun to hang out with!

Chaelann

She is really really skinny and tall! I think she is anorexic(don't know how to spell it). anyways she is very full of pep but never hangs out with us anymore. She follows the popular people around bothering them! She spread that rumor about me!

Bethany

ahhhhh this one! I get mad but sad but happy when I think of her. She is random funny and kind! She never talks to us anymore because she is trying to hang out with the populars. She has dark brown hair, braces, brown eyes, 5"2 or so, I miss her being my close friend.

Marissa

One main thing about her is her name! I can't figure out how to spell it! Is it Marissa or Marisa or Marrisa?! She spells it all those ways and it frustrates me! but she is nice always smiles and haves a positive attitude! She is also funny and has blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5"5. Hangs out with her own group but still hangs out with us!

Claire

She is small 4"9, has golden hair, browney greeney eyes. She is small but outgoing! She can hang out with any group she wants but she chose us! She can't get over her boyfriend or X they go on and off. She is someone I xcan really talk to and trust. She is a good friend and I think she will be my bff after highschool ends! She is sensitive though if you say a mean comment about her she will be mad at you or if you flick her on the eye she will cry for about ten minutes!

Amber

She is what you would call a geek or a loner but we made her our friend. She is kind and very agreeable. You can't go wrong with being her friend!

Megan

Her and I call eachother cool nicknames and hang out every so often. She is funny and nice.

Marinelle

She is a little taller than me(I am 4"11) but she is funny and someone you can relate too!

Rachel

She is cool funny and hangs out with us and an other group but sometimes brings them to our group. She is popular in our home room.

Can't think of anyothers right now! Will edit this if I remember any more

anyways giving you a good idea of my friends and the people I hang out with
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Thats a lot of friends you got there...
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 pm

You're in high school? And you're still making threads like this... uh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:01 pm

well the ones with big descriptions are my close friends! The one sentence people are my friends
Back to top Go down
Bloonerators
Melody Master
Melody Master
Bloonerators

Fuji Bucks™ : 1759

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Ok, what makes you think anyone here cares about your "friends" at school?
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 pm

boy you are harsh lately! anyways just wanted to let yall know
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm

This is interesting. I will remember this thread forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:12 pm

ok whats so interesting about it? just fyi I am the oldest of all my friends
Back to top Go down
Bloonerators
Melody Master
Melody Master
Bloonerators

Fuji Bucks™ : 1759

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Nothin wrote:
boy you are harsh lately! anyways just wanted to let yall know

please, don't 'boy' me.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 pm

it was more like a "OMG you are being harsh lately" not a boy refering to a boy
Back to top Go down
chimchim930
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
chimchim930

Fuji Bucks™ : 2041

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 pm

no guy friends?? Anyways 2 things

1. Nobody really calls popular people "the populars"

2. since you said you were lesbian which one do you like? (sorry if its personal)
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:25 pm

yeah I don't have guy friends, no guy wants to be our friends at school

1. People at my school do!

2. I am bi not Les and I like Bethany but she found out and she doesn't even talk to me now
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:27 pm

NOTHIN FOR THE LAST F00KING TIME NOBODY HERE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE INCLUDING YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOURreally suckyPOEMS, SO STOP MAKING THESE F00KING THREADS.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Chim asked! and plus I like to share info about me and plus your the fucking guy! you spelled Fucking wrong!!!!!
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Bloonerators wrote:
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:36 am

Nothin, you don't know how much you just embarassed yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 am

REALLY NOW IF I THINK I EVEN GET A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE YOU ARE WRONG! PM PEOPLE OK.
maybe i was to harsh on the girl ar shit! she can read this!
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:33 am

rutzy342 wrote:
NOTHIN FOR THE LAST F00KING TIME NOBODY HERE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE INCLUDING YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOURreally suckyPOEMS, SO STOP MAKING THESE F00KING THREADS.

Dothebartman91 wrote:
REALLY NOW IF I THINK I EVEN GET A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE YOU ARE WRONG! PM PEOPLE OK.

lol people lol
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy
Power Shake
Power Shake
Blasphemy

Fuji Bucks™ : 4423

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 am

Hey this thread reminds me of My Friends 84305
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:59 am

Bloonerators wrote:
No one does!

rutzy342 wrote:
YES, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE SHIT. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, LIKE GO TALK TO A HOBO WHO SPEAKS TO DOLPHINS IN YOUR ALLEY.

Dothebartman91 wrote:
I think not.(At the last part, the small text)
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Nothin wrote:
I will give you guys a description of all my friends!
I know you are excited for this!
jk jk lol

Halie

I have known Halie since grade 4 and she is really nice. She tries to be cool but isn't and she is an attention seeker. She is crazy and does the most craziest things! She always brings fun to our group! She also carpools with me in the morning and comes over like everyday almost and she is not so wealthy so she prefers coming to our house where she feels like she is part of the family. I am currently tutoring her in all subjects(she gets C's alot)

Sabrina

Sabrina is the first person I ever met at Holy Cross(my highschool). She always makes jokes! She can be selfish and mean with her jokes sometimes but her jokes are just so damn funny! She is blonde and has green eyes and is like 5"4. She is loyal and can hang out with anybody and have fun!

Summer

She is the second person I met at HC. She is kinda big but she is really strong! She is really nice and never leaves my side! She often acts random making gorilla like noises making us laugh! It gets annoying though after a while but she is fun to hang out with!

Chaelann

She is really really skinny and tall! I think she is anorexic(don't know how to spell it). anyways she is very full of pep but never hangs out with us anymore. She follows the popular people around bothering them! She spread that rumor about me!

Bethany

ahhhhh this one! I get mad but sad but happy when I think of her. She is random funny and kind! She never talks to us anymore because she is trying to hang out with the populars. She has dark brown hair, braces, brown eyes, 5"2 or so, I miss her being my close friend.

Marissa

One main thing about her is her name! I can't figure out how to spell it! Is it Marissa or Marisa or Marrisa?! She spells it all those ways and it frustrates me! but she is nice always smiles and haves a positive attitude! She is also funny and has blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5"5. Hangs out with her own group but still hangs out with us!

Claire

She is small 4"9, has golden hair, browney greeney eyes. She is small but outgoing! She can hang out with any group she wants but she chose us! She can't get over her boyfriend or X they go on and off. She is someone I xcan really talk to and trust. She is a good friend and I think she will be my bff after highschool ends! She is sensitive though if you say a mean comment about her she will be mad at you or if you flick her on the eye she will cry for about ten minutes!

Amber

She is what you would call a geek or a loner but we made her our friend. She is kind and very agreeable. You can't go wrong with being her friend!

Megan

Her and I call eachother cool nicknames and hang out every so often. She is funny and nice.

Marinelle

She is a little taller than me(I am 4"11) but she is funny and someone you can relate too!

Rachel

She is cool funny and hangs out with us and an other group but sometimes brings them to our group. She is popular in our home room.

Can't think of anyothers right now! Will edit this if I remember any more

anyways giving you a good idea of my friends and the people I hang out with

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Nothin wrote:
Halie

Yeah, she needs to STOP GETTING C's and start getting D's! Good thinking!
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:21 pm

That Halie kid is a lot like me.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm

rutzy342 wrote:
Nothin wrote:
Halie

Yeah, she needs to STOP GETTING C's and start getting D's! Good thinking!

LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

well I don't care if I embarrased myself I was just trying to let you guys know what I am like in real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Friends _
PostSubject: Re: My Friends   My Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

My Friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com