Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Declared War on Iraq

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Sk9 wrote:
Rutz they would've started it over here if we didn't go over there.

Fucking Al-Qaeda.

Chainyyy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Mephysmy wrote:
Tiger wrote:
No. Why can't there be world peace?

Because life is unfair.

Seriously Barack Hobama is being dumber by the minute.

ARe you mentally retarded? I'm not American, but you fucking redneck assholes are doing something wrong.
Obama is way more social than you, you who only think about yourself, and not about the people who can't afford much.
Obama tries to help them to make their lifes more secure, and you are angry at him for that?
Fuck you. GTFO.

Anyway, declaring war to Iraq was bullshit, done for money. Typical Bush.

People starts war because they aren't happy with what they have now, because they're some fucking assholes who "like" to destroy what someone else has build. It's just.. Dumb, something that's not of this time.

Call me a pacifist, I'm rather that than a soldier.

We're all rednecks? Ignorant jackass. Ever been to New York? How about LA? Do those look like rednecks? I DON'T THINK SO.

Before you start criticizing Americans, visit America, jackass.

Secondly, they ain't poor. We're over there to stop the terrorist attacks. Ever heard of them? Yeah, they're bad. And some of our soldiers are taking care of he children voer there. Once again, blatant ignorance.

He isn't making their lives more secure. That's pure bullfuckingshit. He's over there to sotp the goddamned terrorist attacks.

Watch CNN for ocne you ignorant ass before you start criticizing me for criticizing Obama.

Sk9 wrote:
I agree Chainy. Rednecks don't do shit and then just complain when nothing happens. Well, most of them. Sorry if that's racist or.. whatever. But Chain, nobody said the US likes war. In fact, our main priority was to avoid war when we became independent from Britain. BUT. Like I said. What people don't realize is if we didn't declare war on them, they sure as hell woulda came here.

And I ain't one fo the most.

And exactly. They already did. Remeber 9/11?

Sexay wrote:
Sk9 wrote:
I agree Chainy. Rednecks don't do shit and then just complain when nothing happens. Well, most of them. Sorry if that's racist or.. whatever. But Chain, nobody said the US likes war. In fact, our main priority was to avoid war when we became independent from Britain. BUT. Like I said. What people don't realize is if we didn't declare war on them, they sure as hell woulda came here.

well it cant be racist since rednecks arent a race, but i agree with you

i remember seeing something that there have only been a few days in history where the United States hasnt been involved in war in some way, i dont know if its true though but its not hard to believe

That''s bullcrap. 80's we weren't in anything.

jshushij wrote:
Guys, it doesnt matter what Obama has done.

Bush got us into this.

Agreed, but Obama ain't helping.

Chainyyy wrote:
I never said that the US likes war. The Dutch president is like one cuntlicker of Bush.

Sounded like it to me.

K.o.B.s wrote:
Chainyyy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Mephysmy wrote:
Tiger wrote:
No. Why can't there be world peace?

Because life is unfair.

Seriously Barack Hobama is being dumber by the minute.

ARe you mentally retarded? I'm not American, but you fucking redneck assholes are doing something wrong.
Obama is way more social than you, you who only think about yourself, and not about the people who can't afford much.
Obama tries to help them to make their lifes more secure, and you are angry at him for that?
Fuck you. GTFO.

Anyway, declaring war to Iraq was bullshit, done for money. Typical Bush.

People starts war because they aren't happy with what they have now, because they're some fucking assholes who "like" to destroy what someone else has build. It's just.. Dumb, something that's not of this time.

Call me a pacifist, I'm rather that than a soldier.

That..was..incredible. Thank you, thank you, although I'm not a huge fan of Obama myself Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 Icon_wink

I have no comment there.
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, you better have no comment -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

That's the onyl one, believe me.

I can't wait till Chainy sees this.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Sexay wrote:
Sk9 wrote:

well it cant be racist since rednecks arent a race, but i agree with you

i remember seeing something that there have only been a few days in history where the United States hasnt been involved in war in some way, i dont know if its true though but its not hard to believe
Lol brush up on your history
jshushij wrote:

Bush got us into this.
Everyone blames Bush.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm

i didnt say fighting in a war, i said involved in some way. two very different things
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm

It's still far from true..
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 am

No it's not. Do your homework, Sk9. The US was even involved in fucking World War I.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6387

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:50 pm

I actually laughed thinking about the time you spend on commenting on your internet friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm

HGere are the wars the U.S. has been involved in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

These years are not mentioned at all:

1796-7
1805-1811
1819-1826
1828-1831
1833-4
1921-1940
1946-9
1954-1957
1959-1960
1977-1980

Seriously, brush up on your history.
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 am

It sucks that Canada's (and other countries) are so courageous to go there and try to make peace. We're dying because of the Americans mess.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
HGere are the wars the U.S. has been involved in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

These years are not mentioned at all:

1796-7
1805-1811
1819-1826
1828-1831
1833-4
1921-1940
1946-9
1954-1957
1959-1960
1977-1980

Seriously, brush up on your history.
Thank you Ein.. looks like someone was wrong! ;]
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 am

Sk9k9 wrote:
jshushij wrote:

Bush got us into this.
Everyone blames Bush.

Because its his fault.
Back to top Go down
Tony N66
Couch Potato
Couch Potato
Tony N66

Staff Message : I wish I had never read all your posts.
Fuji Bucks™ : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Einsteinean wrote:

We're all rednecks? Ignorant jackass. Ever been to New York? How about LA? Do those look like rednecks? I DON'T THINK SO.

He dumb ass, way to list the liberal areas of the country, there's way more redneck states then not. Just about the whole south too start.

Uhh, too many American's are, I'm embarrassed to be an American. I don't know if you noticed, but the whole world hates us due because in general we're power-hungry, war-raging, self-righteous, assholes. Fuck George Bush, Obama has brought up our countries image a bit and we're not hated as much.

And no, Iraq would not have started war with us. We have no business in their country.

EDIT: Plus rep chainny
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 pm

jshushij wrote:
Sk9k9 wrote:
jshushij wrote:

Bush got us into this.
Everyone blames Bush.

Because its his fault.
Tell me how.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 am

President Bush is solely responsible for sending troops to both Iraq and Afghanistan. And it wasnt even for a reason (the White House never commented when asked that question)! It was just a suspicion, there were no facts to back up his decision. And since it was completely Bush's decision to send our troops there, he should be responsible for all of the results of his move - both the positive and the negative. But so far, its mainly been negative.

Then, once the war had begun, Abdul Qadeer Khan, who was backed by the Afghan government, sent nuclear weapons, equipment, and know-how to places such as Iran, North Korea, and Libya. He also attempted to give them to Iraq and Syria. before being caught by the U.S.

Not only that, but his purpose for being there, the suspicion that was just a gut-decision rather than a point that has facts backing it up, was to capture bin Laden, who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Well guess what, he still hasnt been caught! We joined this war 7 years ago, and the objective still hasnt been completed! Innocent lives are being lost meanwhile, and we have gotten ourselves into deep trouble with both the Taliban and Al-Quida.

Bush sparked terrorist activity and many new threats and enemies to America. Despite Bush's endless assurances that "Americans are safer," he's done very little to protect the U.S. from terrorist attacks. His administration spends more in Iraq in four days than they've spent protecting our ports in four years, and Bush has blocked needed safety and security requirements at nuclear/chemical facilities, leaving these facilities perilously vulnerable.

Not only that, but being in this war, which has been extremely costly, has caused inflation and put us way more in debt to other countries than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 am

Well said
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:45 am

K.o.B.s wrote:
Well said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declared War on Iraq   Declared War on Iraq - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Declared War on Iraq

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Life Styles :: Debate & Philosophy-