Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Private Schools vs. Public Schools

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Private Schools vs. Public Schools _
PostSubject: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 am

GO!
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:28 am

public. you can get away with skipping class easier.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:28 am

Private Schools mostly revolve around reglion.
Public Schools revolve around learning.

Public School Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 am

I disagree with that statement Bart, its not like that all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 am

jshushij wrote:
I disagree with that statement Bart, its not like that all of the time.
Techinally, that's the case.

Well, our private schools.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 am

Dothebartman91 wrote:

Public School Obviously.

Private schools care about learning to.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:58 am

TimmAy wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:

Public School Obviously.

Private schools care about learning to.

Yeah, but more about religion.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Publics schools turn normal kids into fucking narcs, they don't teach their students shit.

I vote private schools, they actually care about the well being of their students and help them get into colleges
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:06 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Publics schools turn normal kids into fucking narcs, they don't teach their students shit.

I vote private schools, they actually care about the well being of their students and help them get into colleges

I agree with that
Back to top Go down
Alyrox2009
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Alyrox2009

Fuji Bucks™ : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 pm

I say private schools. They care about the students and the learning enviorment. They give the students a better chance to get into a college or university. Public schools are crap. Just like MY school. The food there makes you wanna gag, (Warm milk and cold macoroni, barf!) and my school is known for it's out of control students and perve teachers. But at the same time, no normal person can get into private school. My mom looked at the Interlochen Arts Academy for me and the music program, (including books, boarding, and tuition) costed over 50,000 dollars.
Back to top Go down
http://bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Public schools. There is more than just learning at school, you also learn being social.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Private Schools.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Dan456 wrote:
public. you can get away with skipping class easier.

Hahahaa
Yes, I vote public.
Why?
Well, the private school care about the "well-being."
So what? Only cry-baby pussies care about "well-being."
There are some people that are soldiers; they don't care if they run around in the mud.
And then there are the private school students.

Yes I care about what I eat (and right now, it is a delicious hot pocket), and yes I admit the cafeteria food in public school are crap, but come on, taking punches and fights are part of life. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:18 pm

public; my school blows.

Spoiler:

Alyrox2009 wrote:
I say private schools. They care about the students and the learning enviorment. They give the students a better chance to get into a college or university.

Actually that's been proven wrong to me

Chainyyy wrote:
Public schools. There is more than just learning at school, you also
learn being social.

How does that make any sense...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Both have their pros and cons, and a lot of private schools do revolve around religion though.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm

People have certain stereotypes on Private schools. No actually my school is QUITE poor Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Lol, Private schools cost 10000 dollars a year.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Chainyyy wrote:
Public schools. There is more than just learning at school, you also learn being social.

That doesn't even make sense, how the fuck do public schools have more sociality than private?¿?¿!!!!!

MrMega wrote:

I vote public.
Why?
Well, the private school care about the "well-being."
So what? Only cry-baby pussies care about "well-being."
There are some people that are soldiers; they don't care if they run around in the mud.
And then there are the private school students.

Yes I care about what I eat (and right now, it is a delicious hot pocket), and yes I admit the cafeteria food in public school are crap, but come on, taking punches and fights are part of life. Deal with it.

That sounded more like you were defending the private schools
Back to top Go down
Chip
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 pm

I vote public schools, you dont have to wear uniforms Pedo
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Not true. This year, Akron Public Schools began to wear uniforms Wink
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 am

Rainbow Warrior wrote:
Both have their pros and cons, and a lot of private schools do revolve around religion though.

Not all of them revolve around religion. Half of the private schools here in Atlanta dont focus on that.

Dothebartman91 wrote:

Thats another stereotype. There are poor private schools and cheaper ones aswell.

Chip wrote:

In some private schools here in Atlanta, there is no uniform, even though some public schools do have uniform. :)
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 am

jshushij wrote:
Rainbow Warrior wrote:

Not all of them revolve around religion. Half of the private schools here in Atlanta dont focus on that.

I didnt say all :). All the ones near me are though, but i know not every single one is.

Last edited by Rainbow Warrior on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 am

jshushij wrote:
Rainbow Warrior wrote:

That's what's ours evolve around

Dothebartman91 wrote:

Thats another stereotype. There are poor private schools and cheaper ones aswell.

No, not really. One of our private schools has a bright past, for example, the lead singer of AC/DC was at All Soul St Gabriel's for 1 year.

Chip wrote:

In some private schools here in Atlanta, there is no uniform, even though some public schools do have uniform. :)

At least public schools don't wear gay-ass uniforms
I've Italicized the writing I've added.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Dothebartman91 wrote:
jshushij wrote:
Rainbow Warrior wrote:

That's what's ours evolve around
that was one of the lamest, untruthful comebacks i've ever heard. You can't say this because you've probably never even spent a day inside one of them

Dothebartman91 wrote:

No, not really. One of our private schools has a bright past, for example, the lead singer of AC/DC was at All Soul St Gabriel's for 1 year.
but the rest are poor and cheap? what the fuck are you complaining about then? And you didn't even say it was expensive, only that it was well-known

Chip wrote:

yes they do, all schools with uniforms do, besides, one of the most expensive private schools in my city doesn't require uniforms

I've put in bold some of the writing I've added.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Dothebartman91 wrote:

I'm not in love with my school or our uniform either, but it's not like we wear ties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Schools vs. Public Schools   Private Schools vs. Public Schools Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Schools vs. Public Schools

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Life Styles :: Debate & Philosophy-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com