Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I am soooo stupid!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:47 am

You guys are meeean
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Fuji Bucks™ : 2380

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 am

thankyou Sk9! you understand!
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:51 am

I understand you completely Nothin. But not everthing I understand is positive..
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 am

well what do you understand tell me I won't freak out
Back to top Go down
chimchim930
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
chimchim930

Fuji Bucks™ : 2041

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 am

when you said you were bi i said word for word

"almost every time i see someone say they are bi at a young age, its usually a mistake"

and then you went on saying i was a jerk

no comment
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 am

I am sorry I thought for sure..........buyt
Back to top Go down
chimchim930
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
chimchim930

Fuji Bucks™ : 2041

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am

its okay :)

glad to see your not confused anymore nothin :)
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 pm

I am not although I am in a bit of a trouble with a giuy now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Dothebartman91 wrote:
This may sound random but your near 4000 posts nothin

COngratz, but a little random. And I agree with Chim now that I think abotu it, declaring that you're bi at 13 years is a bit young.
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 pm

MissClyde wrote:
So you're not bi. :)

Lol, of course you would be relieved of that. I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm

lol well I might be bi-curios but thats all
but I like guys and I wanna get with a guy
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 pm

chimchim930 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 am

jshushij wrote:
chimchim930 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:56 am

T.O./JCMG/ wrote:
MissClyde wrote:
So you're not bi. :)

Lol, of course you would be relieved of that. I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 Icon_wink

Shush now, JCMG I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 43915
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 pm

SuperTaco wrote:
Lol.

Dont spam.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 pm

I got my friend to believe I am not and now my other friend who is popular is going to get me and Bethany back together as friends! YAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 am

Nothin wrote:
I got my friend to believe I am not and now my other friend who is popular is going to get me and Bethany back together as friends! YAY!!!!!!!!

Why are you so obsessed with popular people? Being popular isn't that amazing. Actually, it's kind of boring.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 am

Nothin wrote:
Good on ya
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:00 am

MissClyde wrote:
Nothin wrote:

Why are you so obsessed with popular people? Being popular isn't that amazing. Actually, it's kind of boring.
Yea its not such a big glamor lifE
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 am

YG!M wrote:
MissClyde wrote:
Nothin wrote:

Better than being beated up though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:55 pm

I can understand the popular thing, although it's a lot less of a pressing want in high school, especially where I go to school. Basically the order of command is this:

Varsity Football Players
Varsity Cheerleaders
Any other varisty athletes
Senior/Junior non athletes
Junior Varsity athletes (yours truly come baseball season)
JV cheerleaders
Sophomore non-athletes
Freshmen
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Cheerleaders are nothing in my school, just abunch of fat black chicks who call themselves a clique. We're all friends in ma school we dont have this "popular pyramid" Nobody picks on freshman either
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Sk9 wrote:
Cheerleaders are nothing in my school, just abunch of fat black chicks who call themselves a clique. We're all friends in ma school we dont have this "popular pyramid" Nobody picks on freshman either

Cheerleaders situation- bad.
Freshmen situation- good.

If I told you that we do have the pyramid and freshmen are taken advantage of every day, BUT a normal boy actually has a chance to go out with a cheerleader (and I'm not talking fat black chick), would you switch schools?
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 pm

YG!M wrote:
MissClyde wrote:
Nothin wrote:

no ppl in my school don't call themselves popular because well we all hang out together but like my friend who is the most liked in my school she is getting me and my old friend Beth back together at her B-day
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Nothin wrote:

And... how exactly did you prove to her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am soooo stupid!   I am soooo stupid! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am soooo stupid!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com