Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Fleemailman Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 _
PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Demotivational_posters_39
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Hahaha ^^

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 654w
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Cake-is-a-lie-fazed-demotivational-poster-1243780934
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
And as for our history, I don't see how it will repeat itself. Unless we go into a great depression and have ourselves a WW3 to get ourselves out of it, which I don't know about you, but I'd rather avoid a WW. We've had and our having too many wars already...

"...ah now, there was no war in 1933 either, but the economic collapse is probably coming..." mentioned the goblin again, thinking america was in far bigger trouble than they were actually letting on, remembering that joke "if a lady says no she means maybe, if she says maybe she means yes, and if she says yes then she's no lady" or conversely "if a politician say yes he means maybe, if he says maybe he means no, and if he says no then he's no politician", saying "...well our dear media is probably a mixture of politician and lady here saying either, what they want us to hear, or what we want to hear now, in fact they'll say anything to keep us watching without paying undue attention then..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyePCRkq620&feature=related

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Funny0224
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

"...so you see it for what it is now, first everyone hoards gold in an economic crisis, then the bubble busts, the fed then tightens the money supply to make sure that gold's value is very low, and everyone floods out of gold, the gold is bought back cheaply, and finally the government does the "bank enabling" act to make sure that any remaining gold is returned to whence it came so to speak, and the sting is almost complete..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...ah, but all this needs war to cover those tracks afterwards, so the war with iran seems probable, though any war will do in fact..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Deception_by_Rumours
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Hu-what
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin showed, thinking this was an amazing thread, but saying "...look to your history to see where you're going now, with enough unrest below, a new structure can be imposed from above, so of course the number of unemployed won't come down, the fed is printing dollars to push everything into inflation and into a rush on gold too, then when things become unstable enough another "bank enabling" act will occur where the power structure will be further consolidated...", in fact, the goblin knew that the goal was cause unrest here if simply because one can't get a mandate until one has created enough unrest to justify it, adding "...so tell me now, who really runs america, those who vote once every four years, or those who pay for the show during those four years, we all know about the builderburg, their meetings, who they are, the videos, their agenda even, but if you ever wanted more proof that they own the media, question why you aren't told about it..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_EIe0f0_s

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Surrealface
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 am

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site

Quote :
Do good authors go bad?

"...ah no, one can't compete with either youth on the one hand, or with an industry that wants one to descend on the other, so between those two, more than likely downwards is the way it will all go for anyone caught up within those "out with the old, bring in the new" revolving doors of publishing these days, why, because the phrase to remember here is "crap sells"..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so render unto caeser ones published works, and unto oneself ones anonymous posts, and then when everyone has fallen in love with your posts for seeing how well you write and how honest to the subject matter you are each time, reveal yourself if you like to that justified acclaim, or alternatively just die taking your identity with you, thus proving once and for all, that you really were, like me, writing for yourself all along..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Tesco-natural-pine-cone-lg--gt_full_width_landscape
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Toast
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Flying_cat_fail
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:55 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
...being a humble muslin person new to the western literature world, you can only go so far with your truth, prophecy and celestial light. It's only a matter of time before you move into the dirtier side of creative writing".

"...whichever faith then, or none at all for that matter, one simply goes "blind to self" in that suggested compromise here, so the question now is only one of motive, for if one has talent and one wants fame and fortune, then no doubt "writing everything they want in the way they want it too" is simple enough to follow I suppose, though the self blindness that results, in playing their game their way for their price, does give one a clear idea of both the evil of media, and of ones own cheapness towards oneself here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so, one notes many writers live in compromise until the point it inevitably breaks out into self disgust then, so I'd rather conquer forumland instead now for they're the same readers when one thinks about it..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Forum_trolls
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Newyho13
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Over six million members of facebook like your page. That must take a great deal of time to invite so many members to the page ... or, being a computer nerd, do you send out electronic invitations that take up none of your time?

"...no, honestly I haven't done even one post to facebook, it's death to me and I hate it with a passion, only my children put me up to it, so I opened an account but that is all it will ever remain there..." replied the goblin knowing that it didn't matter anyway, continuing "...no, I want to live this persona, while medusa wants set her authors in published stone perhaps, but why sell oneself to her for those trappings and trinkets when one can conquer forumland instead..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 F_art11m_3a74f5d
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:38 pm

YOU RETOASTED
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm

repost.gif
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 am

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Ukiyo-e
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 am

"You should do something nice for your friends on their birthdays," said the Fly,
Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Woodpecker
"although this should not be used as an excuse to not do so the rest of the year," he continued, noting the inherit selfishness of people in general, "as friendships are important...not that they should be based on what you buy for each other though."
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 am

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Pinkerton_cover
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 am

("...I love those japanese prints..." went the goblin, adding "...I'm still editing here, so some reposts are bound to crop in here, but I'll be up to date soon...")

repost from elsewhere

"...welcome then..." went the goblin now, adding "...simply I know that I will read whatever you post towards your book without comment here, while knowing too, that I probably won't read your book when it becomes published, no not through any malice on my part, more simply because the pace of my life does not give me the time to read through hundreds of pages each day, so instead I just read posts on forumland, for this I sincerely believe is where future of reading is going, something in tandem complimentary to bookwriting then, simply that those who do great posts will build up a responsive readership now...", in fact, that goblin remembered when he was misunderstood and laughed at for saying "look to your persona", saying it again now "...on forumland one is what one posts..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Schindlers_List_01

Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Fleamailman, if you dont mind me asking, where do all of these reposts come from?
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Delirium_by_valkiria_art
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:43 am

Quote :
Fleamailman, if you dont mind me asking, where do all of these reposts come from?

"...they're just a residue of those posts that one makes vis a vis forumland here.." explained the goblin "...for example this post too will follow that same process then, that is, I will first store it, and later repost it across many elsewheres in some air/edit/backup context, knowing that the airing got me feedback, whereas the editing improved it, and backing it up was due to the fickle nature of this forumland here...", in fact, the goblin was often doing the air/edit/backup of posts from forums that no longer existed, joking "...a door to door blogger perhaps, rather than someone who just waits to be read then..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Poltergeisttemple

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 am

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Change-of-scene-fake-windows-ice-photo-shopped-1285217936

"You can always improve your view of the world, given a little work," stated the Fly.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Desert1_OPT

"Behold," stated the Shush, "the land of despair!"
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:41 am

("...you've come a long way, and I'm taking you with me..." mentioned the goblin appreciating the posts here)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
What is the purpose of the numbers you sometimes place underneath the pictures you post?
I've seen 34, 98, 72, 60, 28 I think.

"...depends on the livewriter I suppose, mine is an index indicating the original thread page number, where that thread goes up 133 pages, and where too, I have other threads, not that I've ever counted the total number of posts stored now..." mentioned the goblin, knowing that most posters only posted something once, caring nothing for what they posted even yesterday or whenever then, simply they had never stopped to think that here was some reflection of self, for doesn't the maxim go "show me your friends and I'll show you who you are", adding "...ah now, but on forumland it's show me your posts and I'll show you who you are, simply, in a few years time most people will still be tagging threads with whatever one off replies they can come up with, which is their choice I suppose and I can go along with it, ah but not for me now, oh no I want something more tangible for my time on forumland, so a livewriter reposts the post until he gets it right, where everything passes through the focus of the pen here and where perhaps some picture of self is reflected back by it..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Hamlet_with_skull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleemailman Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com