Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Fleemailman Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 _
PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Tumblr_kv1aagQ0H31qa9u6ko1_500
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am

repost from elsewhere

"...thanks xxxxx, you're amazingly patient with me at times, but these are early days where simply posts call upon posts here..." replied the goblin now admitting that a problem he often faced was the contrast between the fun of creating some new posts set against the chore of finalizing them afterwards, so his trick was to use the slower "last post" threads as edit threads, which kept them ticking over with posts while allowing him to edit on them, whereas busier threads tended to be for feeding purposes, saying "...simply the pace of a thread is in its rapport then, where replies are like cycling downhill, and where editing is more like cycling uphill..." continuing "...the fun of going downhill risks going too fast with nothing to show for it, whereas uphill risked running out of steam even if it had a firmer footing..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Obraz198-1
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am

"???" said the Fly.

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 What-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Rome wasn't built in a day...

"...rome fell in a year, and from within too, simply the western empire didn't really matter and it was not missed much either..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...and america too, worries me much now, as if a hand appeared out of thin air and was now writing the words mene, mene, tekel u-pharsin upon the wall's surface once more..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 2773958999_4f5dd52b67
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:49 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin loved these replies, both appreciating the time taken in writing them and their content too, saying "...there's a lot of talent on this forum, where my role, if I were to think that I had one even, is to find those who wish to write in posts, where the rules towards livewriting seem so very different to that of our dear publishing world, hence I won't ever be found in the writing section of this forum then, a heretic perhaps and that would be the death of me in my view...", in fact, the goblin fed on rapport, so books and publications were not what he was actually looking for now, explaining "...let's look around and see where we are then, where most readers are too, so the question is "who is going to conquer forumland first" for why do they waste time on those diminishing elsewheres when the fastest growing sector in reading is actually in front of you now just waiting for your next post here..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Giffed-hitler15
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

We'd love to have you reply to other threads besides this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:13 pm

"...I would get banned from this forum within a week if I ever did post elsewhere here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...but it's nice to have your concern though, besides, I have a lot of editing to do now...", simply the goblin played safe here, adding "...btw you're supposed to add a picture to each post here I believe..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Cat-With-Hangover
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 pm

You wouldn't get banned if your posts pertained to the topic. Pic unrelated

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Rmain_home
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 pm

"...and who would decide whether it pertained or not..." replied the goblin again, adding "...yes I've seen the thread asking for more posts from posters here, but if there is one thing I really hate on forums it's tagging threads to bloat the hitcount, for simply a reader like yourself is more interested in content, so why should it be any different for other readers now...", just that the goblin felt that making posts like that for no reason other than spam was the wrong way to advance the forum here, explaining something else too "...btw when the moderator here, locked my "last post" thread without notice in fear of spam, it kind of freed me, whereas if someone decides to close this thread for whatever reason it will free me for sure..."

http://www.fujiplanet.net/t3287p140-the-last-person-to-post-here-wins

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 TragedyInChina_w

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Full of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm

"Nice picture" - said the goblin, smiling.

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Fuji_b10
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 am

(and with that the goblin went back to editing his posts again as things were back to normal he felt)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"...lovely post, though if it carries on like this what happens when everyone is live writing then..." never happen cuckles the chameleon wiping his brow

"...early days, always early days it seems..." went the goblin, adding "...but I'll remain this stance that I have taken here...", and looking back at art, the goblin always seemed to prefer those who rebelled then, rather than their conformists counterparts that is, where the only thing that the goblin had in common with those rebels was a sincerity towards what he did as me to myself here, saying "...truth is that I love those forums that have accepted me, whereas I feed off those forums that have yet to accept me, and where again, I have mostly forgotten those forums that have banned me, but all three types simply push me onwards now, besides, does it matter where it leads, for what can possibly equate to being able to post of oneself that which one feels it to be, me to myself then..."

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 L_1e58cf0a-a4f1-d474-eda7-7edca312749f
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 1248583980996
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm

You can post everywhere in whatever manner you choose as long as it isn't spam.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Spam is what I eat for breakfast.

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Spam
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578

This man will kick you in the face if you do not follow my commands.
Back to top Go down
Brotagonist
Melody Master
Melody Master
Brotagonist

Fuji Bucks™ : 982

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Our natural wonders...pic related. jk

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Resize.asp?fn=%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FPropaganda_Stapler_Man_Black+(2)
Back to top Go down
http://centralreality.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 090226-giant-stringray-picture-missions_big
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 am

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Notps1
Back to top Go down
Brotagonist
Melody Master
Melody Master
Brotagonist

Fuji Bucks™ : 982

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Just like before..the world is at risk.

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Plastic_bag_1282233660
Back to top Go down
http://centralreality.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:31 am

We all get shot somewhere along the line, sometimes even twice, or enough times that you die...

Fleemailman Game - Page 20 208-67
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:03 am

let all jump through hoops, so the fat cat can't chase us anymore.
Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Walmart%20map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleemailman Game   Fleemailman Game - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleemailman Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com