Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

REVIEW-A-MOO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 am

• Category of your product: Person
  • Name of the product: JD. MOO
  • Experience with the product: 2 months
  • Website or link to it: www.stalk.com
  • DOT DOT DOT
  • Extra comments: It's my turn... Again :]
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 am

Doing it Tomorrow or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am

Kk, remember to make it long please :]
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 am

Na, 600 Min 1000 Max
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

That's long enough, Barty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 am

Tagged

Estimated Time of Completion: 3-6 Hours

Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Tagged
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 pm

REVIEW-A-MOO 9-40

MOO

REVIEW-A-MOO Stars-4-5

Statistics:

MOO was the 4th user to join Fuji Planet, joining on May 30th. This is just 22 days after the board's inception, and as a result it was not very popular yet. MOO is in the top 10 posters, qualifying him as very active. He has 3778 posts, approximately 260 ahead of Dr. Doom in 10th place and 1250 behind Chainyyy in 8th place. MOO's post count would surely be higher had he not broken his arm and been inactive for a month. His 3778 posts and nearly 10 months on Fuji Planet gather him a nice total of 12.19 posts per day, maybe not the highest, but above average for certain. MOO has created 137 topics, good for 7th most active topic starter, 1 ahead of Admin in 8th and 49 behind Chainyyy for 6th. He starts an average of .44 topics per day or 2 topics every 5 days.

A good example of MOO's recent activity is his rank in the top posting users this week. He is tied with Cyclone for 2nd with 52 posts, 21 ahead of myself for third and 30 behind Dothebartman91 for first. In another section, posts this month, MOO ranks 9th with a total of 129 posts in April, 23 ahead of CAPS LOCK for tenth and 14 behind Jshushij for eighth.

As you can see, MOO is one of our better active users, and is only a slight increase away from reaching elite status.

Popularity:

MOO is not the most popular of user despite his status as one of the oldest members of FP. He has recieved only 272 Private Messages and 2 Visitor Messages, and has only 39 friends. The amount of friends is above average, but the PM and Visitor Message is below average. MOO also has not recieved a lot of reputation points despite his higher post count, recieving only 31 positive votes and 10 negative votes. However, this does show a bit of his personality, as he has a rep of above 75%. He has also recieved one thanks. He apparently does not like to give out rep either, only giving out 14 positive and 18 negative, as well as 2 thanks. As you can see, recieving rep from MOO is something of an honor.

Posting Style/Personality:

MOO is a very thoughtful poster, however, he does not make many ground-breaking posts. I think this is primarily shown by his low rep recieved. He does not usually debate very much, but he will settle debates using his moderator status. You usually see much of MOO's activity coming in Forum Games, as he does like to have fun. For example, his last 20 posts have all been in forum games. This is one of the few downpoints of him, as he is not very active in other categories.

A recent craze of MOO is cows. His username, Staff Message, About Me, Jobs/Hobbies and Statement are all about cows and mooing.

I do not know very much about MOO's hobbies otherwise.

MOO's past reputation at Myninjakiwi helped him achieve the rank of Moderator here on Fuji Planet. He is helpful and enforces the rules well as a moderator.

MOO's past usernames include OMO, WInkley and Johnywilko. As a result, nicknames such as Winko and Winkles have become common, as well as HOMO in a joking way.

Overall:

The only "bad" part I see about MOO is his lack of posts, although this cannot be entirely his fault. Hence, I give him a 4/5.

Thanks for readin this review! If you would like more information on this review, please do not hesitate to contact me. Be sure to rate your review here:
http://www.fujiplanet.net/reviews-section-f5/rate-your-review-t3368.htm
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Winkley

REVIEW-A-MOO 9-40

REVIEW-A-MOO Stars-4-5

Statistics:

MOO joined Fuji on May 30th, 2009. This is one of the earliest registrations to the forum, making him the fourth user to join, and the second non-founder user. With 3778 posts, that brings him to about 12 posts per day, and the ninth top poster. With 137 (oh my god) topics, that brings him to about a half of a topic per day, and the seventh most active topic starter. MOO has two visitors messages, 39 friends, and 272 private messages. Pretty average for Fuji, highly above average on any other forum. The fact that he has 39 friends isn't what shows his kindness to everyone. It's the fact that he has 33 reputation points, showing people take the time to give him those points, and the fact that he's generally a nice person. Other statistics of MOO include his 2767 fujibucks. Once again, around the average point of fujibucks the average active user on Fuji, yet highly abover average on any other site.

User Review:

MOO has many nicknames/username changes. The ones that are locked in my memory are somewhat strange, such as Winkley, Wink, JonnyWilko, OMO, Tiger, MOO, and knowing MOO, I'm sure a few more. The most commonly used is Wink/Winkley. Winkley acquired his position as staff on August 5th of last year, which will be talked about more in the next section of this review. Outside of this forum, he's active on a few others to a certain extent. The only ones I know of are ForuMansion, with 300 some posts, and possibly the Support Forum if I recall. Wink, like most forumers, enjoys to Graphic Design and show off his work in the Gallery. He's shown somewhere around twenty designs in the GFX section, making most of which for other users like SF, Sexay, and a few others. Winkley keeps the spamming to a minimum, but does spam nonetheless. Which took off about one fourth of a star on his ratings. The other fourth will be stated in the next portion of this review. I will not do the "As a Person" part of this user, because I know absolutely nothing about him. However, personality-wise, he's a bit strange, comical, random, and nice to all users. To replace the Person Review, I will review his job as staff.

As Staff:

Wink was first promoted to moderator on August 5th, 2009, as I've previously stated. This was two months after his registration. Sadly, ten days later, he was demoted for some unknown reason. Three months, two and a half weeks later, he was back on the moderation team. He has been flip flopped in his job throughout the history of Fuji. Only a month or so later, he was once again demoted! But, this time, it was different. OMO was unable to perform his moderation duties, due to a broken arm. So this demotion was temporary. Sure enough, he was promoted back to his previous position as mod only three weeks later. Ever since, he hasn't been demoted, which is actually a record for MOO. Out of the users currently in the moderators group, he's been in the longest. In stating my honest opinion, and just from what I've seen, I must say Winkley has never been the best moderator, which is partially the reason a half of a star has been taken off from his rating. Out of the hundreds upon hundreds, possibly over one thousand, threads trashed, he's trashed only 16 of them. In his, months of moderation, he's only given seven warnings, and only two of which were given recently. In the past, I'd agree that Tiger was a good moderator, which is why the position was given to him. But recently, he hasn't been doing as much moderation. Don't worry! This only took off the other one fourth of his stars.

Thanks for reading this review! Be sure to rate it here -- http://www.fujiplanet.net/reviews-section-f5/rate-your-review-t3368.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Nice job dude.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Ditto that to both of you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Gosh, that was the most exciting reviews ever to read. Thanks both of you for your honest opinion. I'll try to improve in my downsides.

I'm still waiting for Bart's review though.

But I'll rate your reviews a 5/5 :]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Glad you liked them WInko. That was the quickest I've ever gotten a review done in my time as reviewer, I'm so proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm proud of you too :]
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Nice reviews.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 pm

REVIEW-A-MOO 9-40

REVIEW-A-MOO Stars-4-5

Main Review:

Spoiler:

As a person:
Spoiler:

Staff:
Spoiler:

Overall:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dothebartman91 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Use capital I's.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

I have used capital I's
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Well it is sort of better now that you have edited it.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

REVIEW-A-MOO _
PostSubject: Re: REVIEW-A-MOO   REVIEW-A-MOO EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks.
Moo, you like it?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij