Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

This Story is EPIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

This Story is EPIC - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 am

Iphone + Camera is finally the correction of the Iphone's biggest fault.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 am

Abhor wrote:
Iphone + Camera is finally the correction of the Iphone's biggest fault.
iPhone*
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
ITS THE SAME IPHONE JUST WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK.

No it's not, idiot. It has a front facing camera for iChat, a 5 megapixel back camera with an LED flash, up to 80GB of storage, a faster processor, 4G network speeds, noise cancellation, and, of course, it's going to be running iPhone OS 4

http://now.sprint.com/evo/ This phone will be better.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The android market of apps sucks compared to the iPhone app store, and it runs apps horribly. HTC can't even think of matching up to what the iPhone can do

Android has a bunch of google apps that the iPhone doesn't. HTC can't even think of matching? It took this long for the iPhone to get multitasking? Plus, 5 mp cameras are basically standard on all smartphones. Plus, there is you can't really customize your iPhone screens.

Yem, Android is a phone OS. Droid is a phone that runs Android, but there are many other phones that run Android.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm

SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
ITS THE SAME IPHONE JUST WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK.

No it's not, idiot. It has a front facing camera for iChat, a 5 megapixel back camera with an LED flash, up to 80GB of storage, a faster processor, 4G network speeds, noise cancellation, and, of course, it's going to be running iPhone OS 4

http://now.sprint.com/evo/ This phone will be better.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The android market of apps sucks compared to the iPhone app store, and it runs apps horribly. HTC can't even think of matching up to what the iPhone can do

Android has a bunch of google apps that the iPhone doesn't. HTC can't even think of matching? It took this long for the iPhone to get multitasking? Plus, 5 mp cameras are basically standard on all smartphones. Plus, there is you can't really customize your iPhone screens.

1. The reason that the iPhone didn't have multitasking before is because multitasking can take away from the overall performance of the phone and decrease battery life, now that they have figured out how to get it right, they have the best multitasking around.

2. many phones may have 5 megapixel cameras, but none of them have amazing features such as tap-to-focus.

3. The Android market may have like five cool google apps, but they only have like 5 apps, unlike the ever-expanding iPhone app store, with billions of apps that do everything under the fucking sun.

4. The reason the iPhone doesn't have customization is because they put the best of their stuff into even the lowest iPhone, they don't make crappy versions of their phone like HTC does. Besides, the iPhone has more customization than the shitty Nexus One. And if you count the ability to change the memory by adding a micro SD card as "customization," you suck, the reason that the iPhone doesn't use stupid SD cards is because they want their products to actually work without the addition of some stupid, expensive card.

5. Also, you are unaware of how much better the iPhone's touchscreen is compared to any other "smart" phone, multi-touch gestures were invented by Apple, and they are still the best at it, i've tried the Droid before, and the multitouch on it sucks my dick so hard that it's eating into my stomach.

If you have any more shit to throw at me, i will be very happy to shoot it down for you Pedo goodbye and :goodluck:
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:36 pm

At least the android can have internet anywhere Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Cyclone wrote:

so can the iPhone, it can have internet in even more places worldwide since it runs on the only worldwide company there is, AT&T
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 pm

I've used both, and i just like the feel of the Droid better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Cyclone wrote:
I've used both, and i just like the feel of the Droid better.

The new iPhone is going to look and feel a lot more like a Droid soon
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 pm

SF wrote:
Yem, Android is a phone OS. Droid is a phone that runs Android, but there are many other phones that run Android.

"OS" hu wat
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Admin wrote:
SF wrote:

"OS" hu wat

OS = Operating System
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm

But putting a OS on a Iphone is like putting piss on a cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 am

everybodies anti air guns are blazing and everyone is delivering generous helpings of *facepalm!* to eachother.

im gonna get outta da way before i get hit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 am

WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT PHONE THEY WANT? THEY ALL DO THE SAME STUFF BUT SOME JUST HAVE FUCKING DIFFERENT FEATURES.
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

so can the iPhone, it can have internet in even more places worldwide since it runs on the only worldwide company there is, AT&T

What do you mean worldwide?

And to your long post:

You make it sound better than it really is. I agree with some of the points that Apple invented some of the stuff. They revolutionized the touch screen basically. However, the iPhone hasn't really taken that next step it seems. Seems like it hasn't majorly improved since its first launch. Maybe OS 4 will be the next step....
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm

SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

And to your long post:

You make it sound better than it really is. I agree with some of the points that Apple invented some of the stuff. They revolutionized the touch screen basically. However, the iPhone hasn't really taken that next step it seems. Seems like it hasn't majorly improved since its first launch. Maybe OS 4 will be the next step....

as you should probably know by now, Apple is responsible for most of the new ideas in the technology world for the past 26 years. Apple invented the personal computer, laptop computer, and the touchscreen phone. And as you can also see, Apple has the best personal computer, the best laptop computer, and it's only a matter of time before they have the best phone. Many phones companies have tried making phones with video chat, but They have failed. Apple is known for taking a failed idea and executing it successfully, this front facing camera is definately going to be open to app developers, so there will soon be Skype and iChat on a PHONE. The iPhone is only going to get more innovative, and there's nothing you can do to stop it
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Face it. The droid is better. I am serious.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

And to your long post:

as you should probably know by now, Apple is responsible for most of the new ideas in the technology world for the past 26 years. Apple invented the personal computer, laptop computer, and the touchscreen phone. And as you can also see, Apple has the best personal computer, the best laptop computer, and it's only a matter of time before they have the best phone. Many phones companies have tried making phones with video chat, but They have failed. Apple is known for taking a failed idea and executing it successfully, this front facing camera is definately going to be open to app developers, so there will soon be Skype and iChat on a PHONE. The iPhone is only going to get more innovative, and there's nothing you can do to stop it

who needs a phone to do that stuff when they have a working computer? can't anyone just quit being lazy and get on their computer?
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I second Admin's post.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Also. If you're away from home, occupy yourself in another way Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

And to your long post:

I'm not talking about Apple as a company; I'm just talking about the iPhone. :\

OH LOOK. The Evo is getting a front facing camera too!
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 pm

SF wrote:

they may be, but they're not going to have a huge and amazing software such as iChat to back it up

also, i'm just bringing some history into this to back up my argument
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:14 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

they may be, but they're not going to have a huge and amazing software such as iChat to back it up

More people use Skype. I'm sure they'll get that.

Kinda not fair considering HTC doesn't make computers. :\
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm

SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

This phone still doesn't have amazing features such as Mobile Me, Compass (very useful), or the excellent maps app

yeah, and they still aren't as good as Apple at making phones
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 pm

I would buy something like that..
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

This phone still doesn't have amazing features such as Mobile Me, Compass (very useful), or the excellent maps app

yeah, and they still aren't as good as Apple at making phones

Mobile Me is whatever. Android has compass. Maps? Lol. Any phone has that. Android has a Google GPS for free. While you have to pay a large price for a decent GPS on the iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Story is EPIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com