Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

This Story is EPIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

This Story is EPIC - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Admin wrote:
quit being lazy and go on your computer
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 pm

SF wrote:
Mobile Me is whatever. Android has compass. Maps? Lol. Any phone has that. Android has a Google GPS for free. While you have to pay a large price for a decent GPS on the iPhone.

You wouldn't understand the importance of Mobile Me since you're just a kid. Okay, you got me on the Compass, both the phones are equal on that. Because of the excellent Maps app on the iPhone, you don't even need GPS, since you already have current location and turn by turn directions.

There is one thing that your little Evo can't match up to if it tried... The new iPhone has up to 80GB of storage
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
Mobile Me is whatever. Android has compass. Maps? Lol. Any phone has that. Android has a Google GPS for free. While you have to pay a large price for a decent GPS on the iPhone.

You wouldn't understand the importance of Mobile Me since you're just a kid. Okay, you got me on the Compass, both the phones are equal on that. Because of the excellent Maps app on the iPhone, you don't even need GPS, since you already have current location and turn by turn directions.

There is one thing that your little Evo can't match up to if it tried... The new iPhone has up to 80GB of storage

I don't really understand mobileme, that's all.

Why would you even need 80 gigs of storage?
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:11 pm

SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

Mobile Me is a way to keep everything in your phone, computer, and iPad synced

and about the storage thing, again i say
CAPS LOCK wrote:
You wouldn't understand because you're just a kid
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Kay, that's kinda handy, I guess. Only good if you have a Mac. But you have to pay $100 for a year. :\

You're a kid too. Please explain.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Kay, that's kinda handy, I guess. Only good if you have a Mac. But you have to pay $100 for a year. :\

see, unlike you, i use my phone for virtually everything i do, and i put everything on it, including movies and pictures, and i've already used half of the memory on my 64GB iPod

Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:

see, unlike you, i use my phone for virtually everything i do, and i put everything on it, including movies and pictures, and i've already used half of the memory on my 64GB iPod

Wouldn't you rather watch a movie at your house, or at least on your computer? I don't see the point. I guess you can have a few pictures but, why would you want every single picture on your phone? It seems very unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 pm

That's what I've been saying. Is it necessary to have mini TV's in the back of cat seats? Is it necessary to drink my own urine?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Does ten pounds of flour make a really big biscuit?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Yes, but the iPhone fits in your palm Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Iphone is good, Ipad is for lazy people. Period.
But the iphone prototype looks hella sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm

[quote="Whatif"]Iphone is good, Ipad is for lazy people. Period.[quote]

Untrue. Its also for regular people that think its cool. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm

SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Wouldn't you rather watch a movie at your house, or at least on your computer? I don't see the point. I guess you can have a few pictures but, why would you want every single picture on your phone? It seems very unnecessary.

i would rather watch a movie at my house, but it's sort of hard to bring a 52 inch LCD TV on a road trip or to a plane
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:

i would rather watch a movie at my house, but it's sort of hard to bring a 52 inch LCD TV on a road trip or to a plane

Whabam. revived.

They show movies on planes. And cause you're ALWAYS going on road trips.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:50 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Bring a portable TV.
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:36 pm

SF wrote:

Whabam. revived.

They show the worst movies known to man movies on planes. And CAPS LOCK is ALWAYS going on road trips.

dude445 wrote:
Bring a portable TV.

I'm not made of money, foo
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:02 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
SF wrote:

Whabam. revived.

They show the worst movies known to man movies on planes. And CAPS LOCK is ALWAYS going on road trips.

dude445 wrote:
Bring a portable TV.

Just get a portable DVD player.
Back to top Go down
pizza
Fuji Hotline
Fuji Hotline
pizza

Fuji Bucks™ : 1032

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:44 am

Too much fail that it hurts my eyes @_@
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:51 am

Really? I have a 8GB Ipod Nano, i use it just for music. I just watch movies on a DVD player, like a normal person. Also, on road trips, you go to hotels? Watch Movies there.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Really? I have a spoon, and it's really big
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:

dude445 wrote:
Bring a portable TV.

*facepalm* A PORTABLE TV COSTS LESS.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Guys, the iPad and Android are both sick. Who gives a shit which is better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:29 am

dude445 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

dude445 wrote:
Bring a portable TV.

*triple facepalm* portable dvd is about 100 dollars, portable tv costs more than 300 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Dothebartman91 wrote:
dude445 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

dude445 wrote:
Bring a portable TV.

*triple facepalm* portable dvd is about 100 dollars, portable tv costs more than 300 dollars.

*quadruple facepalm* portable DVD player. what in the fucking hell is a "portable dvd" Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Cyclone wrote:
Guys, the iPad and Android are both sick. Who gives a shit which is better.
The people who work for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Story is EPIC   This Story is EPIC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Story is EPIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com