Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Life of Cyclone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Life of Cyclone Empty
PostLife of Cyclone

Life of Cyclone Blog_Banner_by_semokan

Hello kiddies and welcome to my blog. I'm not going to go deep into my life, because I don't like people stalking me.. but I'll tell you a little bit of how my life is at the moment. Monday through friday, I wake up every morning at about six to get ready for school.. normally I take a shower, or my hair is fucked. After the shower, I usually check my facebook. Check all the updates and shit. That usually takes up about ten minutes. Then, I get dressed, brush my teeth, and head to the bus. The bus is alright, I like the talk show station they play. I get to school, until the bell rings I stand with a group of people.. of course. At school, my schedule is Health, Spanish 2, Geometry, Lunch, and Physics. Health is pretty easy, but recently my grade dropped to an 88.. I don't really know how though. I get A's on all the tests and always get A's on the work.. teacher just doesn't like me maybe? In Spanish 2, my teacher is kind of a bitch, but she's a good teacher. I have a 96 or something in that class, the language isn't very hard to learn (at this point.) Geometry is a very easy class, but I have the hardest teacher of them all. But, I'm pretty good at math.. I have a 96 once again. This might be suprising, but I don't eat lunch. I never have money or time to pack, so I stay in the class and study (why I have nice grades..) Then theres Physics. By far my hardest class. I have an 84 which is the lowest grade I've ever had in a class, I think. Probably because we just play games on the computers the whole class.. and our teacher is aweful. BUT, he's the only physics teacher in the COUNTY. So, we have to deal with him and be greatful we're not in the science class for dumbasses, environmental science. And finally, my school day comes to an end at about 2:35. It used to end at five, because I had track. But that's over now. Then I ride the bus home and it's a lot more loud than it is in the morning. When I come home, I usually go on the computer for a bit. Then I do one of the following.. run from six to twelve miles, parkour, practice the piano, or whatever the hell I feel like. Today, I got on the bowflex and worked out abs too. I don't do that every day though, even though I should. Then comes the weekend. Normally, I fall asleep so damn early on Fridays, because I'm wiped out from school and only getting six hours of sleep per night. So on Fridays, I usually go to sleep from six to nine.. Saturdays and Sundays I work at a place called Dead Freddies. It's a bar/restaurant, and I do like the job. It's a really clean, chill place. I work there as a bar back/bus boy. I make pretty decent money, but I haven't been working long. After I get off work, I'll chill with friends with whatever we feel like doing. I'd normally go to the beach but it's still not warm enough yet. And I don't have a wetsuit right now. Alright, my fingers are getting tired. This is what happens 65% of the time, the other time I use to do what I want.. sometime I go fishing, shoot pool, go swimming in the bay, etc.. If you've read all of this, you're amazing, good job. If anyone says tl;dr, I'll probably delete the post :). Thanks for reading a look into the life of Cyclone AKA Tristan.

Cyclone AKA Tristan AKA Tpeeps
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Share this post on: reddit

Life of Cyclone :: Comments

Syfte
Re: Life of Cyclone
Post Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 pm by Syfte
I'm amazing.

When did you start working?
Tristan
Post Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 pm by Tristan
About a month ago.
P00pinshniver
Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm by P00pinshniver
tl;dr

Jk. Geometry is a very easy class
Tristan
Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:04 pm by Tristan
I know, it is. Wait, aren't you in middle school...
P00pinshniver
Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm by P00pinshniver
Yes i am but i take all honor classes.
Tristan
Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:21 pm by Tristan
It's a little harder in high school Rainbow. But yes it's still easy. Never said it wasn't.
Jshushij
Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm by Jshushij
Ive taken geometry already too...

Anyways, I wish I lived near a beach...
Lesliehockey
Post Fri May 21, 2010 12:56 pm by Lesliehockey
Very nice.
Anonymous
Post Sun May 23, 2010 4:34 pm by Guest
I think not going too lunch might be a good idea for me..
Tristan
Post Sun May 23, 2010 7:14 pm by Tristan
It helps maintain a nice weight/bod.
JesterDon IVVVI
Post Sun May 23, 2010 8:04 pm by JesterDon IVVVI
Your life seems so fun!!

:[ makes mine look like shit
Tristan
Post Mon May 24, 2010 2:16 am by Tristan
Don't say that Dan :[
Chainy
Post Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm by Chainy
Update it :].
Tristan
Post Mon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm by Tristan
Na, this way just to give you guys how my lifes works in general. It's not to be a constant blog.
Chainy
Post Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm by Chainy
Aw, okay, fine.
Invisifly2
Post Sat May 29, 2010 5:00 am by Invisifly2
well im amazing

thats pretty interesting jal; (<-just hit funny bone) and about the teacher, she probably doesn't like you. (teachers do stuff like that)
Lsquared
Post Sat May 29, 2010 4:29 pm by Lsquared
JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Your life seems so fun!!

:[ makes mine look like shit

Exactly.
Tristan
Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am by Tristan
& now I play guitar and rap on boardwalk for tips.

don't need the money but it's fun
Anonymous
Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 am by Guest
Wow... wish I could work somewhere. I only have $700.
Yes Im Am
Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm by Yes Im Am
I wish there was a boardwalk I could play guitar on for tips. Cool story bro.
Post  by Sponsored content

Life of Cyclone

Page 1 of 1