Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Irritating Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 am

Everyone has been irritated by other people in some fashion. It would be interesting to see some situations that you have been in that have made you very impatient. Here's one of mine that I told on the chatroom once:

I was at this pizza place and I ordered 3 pizzas to go. The guy behind the counter said it would take 5 minutes. Therefore, i stepped aside to let other people behind me order. About 2 minutes into my wait, this lady, maybe in her late 40s or early 50s, walks in. She claims that she ordered a deep dish(which takes 20 minutes to prepare) 20 minutes ago. The nice man behind the counter said it would be out shortly. But this did not satisfy this women. She claimed it had been 21 minutes and it should have been done a minute ago. This lady, who should probably cut down the amount of pizza's she consumes (Not trying to be rude, but just stating the best case scenario for her health), was complaining about her pizza not being ready in exactly 20 minutes, and she was yelling at this guy just nonstop. I go up to her, look her directly in her eyes and say "Hey. You can wait a little fucking longer for your pizza. Not everything is going to live by your fucking standards. So just calm the fuck down and wait patiently like the rest of us." She never said a word after that and a couple people applauded me Irritating Stories Icon_wink. Might have been a tad harsh, but some people have to learn to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 am

Nice job Wink

I can't really think up some right now, i'll post them later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 am

Nice story Jake.
I was on the bus and some really old lady and her grandmasitter got on the bus. I asked them to step aside several times before trying to squeeze through to make my stop. THEN, the grandma sitter started screaming at me, saying young kids had no morales these days. I looked at her in the eye with this "What the hell are you talking about" look. She continued to rant until i got off the bus.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Yeah frankly old people do tend to lose their hearing, and they normally like to blame others although they tend to be quite friendly. But I do get irritated with people who are not patient, although I do contain myself very well in most situations.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 am

Jake, you were harsh. But she deserved it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 am

jshushij wrote:
Jake, you were harsh. But she deserved it. Irritating Stories Icon_wink

Indeed I was and indeed she did Irritating Stories Icon_cool . Though I did leave something out. She was mad because she had ice cream in the car. Seems reasonable, because she didnt want the ice cream to melt in the back of her car, but let me just mention 2 things

1. If I was her and I wanted to improve my health, I probably would have substitued the ice cream with something a bit more....or let's say less fattening. Again, not being rude, just speaking the truth.
  2. Why would you get ice cream right before picking up the pizza? Dinner comes before desert, in most cases, right? So why couldn't she have gotten the pizza, eaten a few slices in the car(Because I bet she started eating the pizza after she exited the place anyways) and then got the ice cream. Then you are eliminating the risk of melting the ice cream and you can eat your dinner earlier Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 pm

That aldy, I would've gotten out my camera and posted it on Youtube, then gone up to her and said, "Hey fatass, maybe you should use that extra time to go to the fucking gym and lose some weight."
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Most people these days are just lazy Umm . And others just don't know how to lose the weight, but she should know that she needs to chaange her diet a bit Umm.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
That aldy, I would've gotten out my camera and posted it on Youtube, then gone up to her and said, "Hey fatass, maybe you should use that extra time to go to the fucking gym and lose some weight."

Thats terrible man...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 am

jshushij wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Thats terrible man...

Yet probably an accurate statement, though if I did have to go up and say something I would have to be more polite, but sometimes it's best to give someone a wake up call. However, I would never insult a person for their physical appearence Umm. Some people really have trouble with things such as maintaining weight. And then there are others that are too lazy to do anything about it. Those are the people who need a wake up call and/or a little motivation.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 am

Nicely done. Good job, affraid
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 pm

powdersnow wrote:
Nicely done. Good job, Irritating Stories Affraid

Thank you. I just have a hard time tolerating people that do not have any patience or common sense.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 pm

jshushij wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Thats terrible man...

I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. I would however make some sort of more of a scene of it than Jake did.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
jshushij wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Thats terrible man...

I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. I would however make some sort of more of a scene of it than Jake did.

Well when my pizza is ready I don't stick around Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Irritating Stories _
PostSubject: Re: Irritating Stories   Irritating Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Irritating Stories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com