Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 _
PostSubject: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 am

• Category of your product : Human
  • Name of the product : Is this really necessary? Razz ♥️
  • Experience with the product : 16 years of living with myself... oy.
  • Website or link to it : wwww.idon'thaveawebsite.com

• Extra comments: Please do not skimp on the details. If you have bad things to say abuyt me that aren't too terrible, please include them, I don't want any sugar coating. Although, sugar is lovelyy. :3
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 am

I will do this after the Mcdonalds review
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 am

Shush, could you do this one?
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 am

Einsteinean wrote:
Shush, could you do this one?

I don' think you noticed Bart's post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

I did, and that's fine, but if Aloe wants a review from a reviewer, it's Shush's turn.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Look, I don't really mind. I can't remember who did it last time, but I'd like to ask whoever it was to not do it, I'd like completely new opinions.

Cheers. ;D
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

I could do this. But Bart can if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

I think Cy might have done it last time.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Last time, Bart did a very short one that wasnt really complete to be honest and Tim did the accepted review. So its up to Aloe whether Bart can write her review again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Ill do it?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 am

No need, youre busy enough with the test reviews. I can handle this.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 am

I did her last time.
I can do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:32 am

Look, Tim. I appreciate you putting yourself up for it, but you did it last time. I'd like to ask you and bart to not do it this time, as I would like completely new opinions from people who haven't reviewed me.

♥ you though. :]
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:35 am

Blargh... fine.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:38 am

Ok then, that's fine Aloe.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 am

Cheers, guys. I loved your reviews the first time but I just want completely new opinions. :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am

Timmy wrote:
I did her last time.
I can do it as well.

That's what she said.

Anyway, I might be able to do it sometime today, unless Shush gets it done first.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Aloe
I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 Stars-4-5

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 350-81

Aloe, also known as Moonbucket, joined Fuji on March 7th, 2010 as Fuji's 265th user. Since then, Aloe became an instant hit around here. Whether it was her fun-loving attitude, sincere, sweet personality, good conversations in the chat box, or deep thoughts and posts, she really has become one of the most liked users on Fuji Planet. This 16-year-old Australian native always seems to be happy and care-free and has a great sense of humor, which is shown in her About Me, where she wishes she had a cat named Awesomeness, her location Terra Firma, a fancy way of saying Earth and in her Statement when she wrote "[insert statement here. or don't.]".

Her 16 friends and 19 reputation points are an understatement to her large number of friends, number of connections between users, and deep, insightful comments. That is another thing that separates Aloe from all other users on Fuji. She has a unique writing style that really catches your eye and demands your attention. Also, she often writes many deep, insightful comments and is a solid debater. To complement those skills, she is also very creative and very thoughtful. She puts time into her posts and always answers with sincerity. Her honesty is unmatched. Her creativity also shows when she makes new threads about topics that nobody thought about making, when she writes poetry, and even when she writes those posts that are exclusive to her that really make you think.

On top of all of those pros about Aloe's personality and attitude, she is a pretty active user. She logs on to the site almost every day. In just 4 months, Aloe has 618 posts, 1036 Fuji Bucks, 27 topics, 84 Private Messages, and 2 Visitor Messages, which are all pretty solid numbers. While she is one of our newer active members and one of the few active girls on the site, she fits right in.

One of Aloe's most significant qualities though, I believe, is her interest in the chatbox. Whenever she in online, I can count on finding her in the chatbox. She is one of our most active chatbox users, and maybe one of the best users to talk to. She is great at carrying out conversations and never is boring. It is at the chatbox that Aloe has made so many of her friends and has made connections with most of the active Fuji members. She gets along with everyone on the site, and she talks with anyone and everyone that is willing to. I for one have gotten to know her pretty well through the chatbox, even though we havent chatted that many times recently. I would enjoy being able to talk to her more.

Another thing about Aloe is that she always tries to participate in the current events of Fuji. She participates in contests, gives her feedback when needed, votes on polls regarding promotions or changes in the site, helps make important decisions, and participates in debates. Recently, Aloe joined Survivor Fuji 2 and has already helped her team win the first challenge. She has a winning attitude, but does not get upset if she loses. She is a good sport.

Aloe is not perfect however. She can get upset at simple things, such as when Jason recently made a dream thread, which was much like an old thread she had made. Also, she can get a little angry from time to time, but she is usually reasonable and gets over things without making them too big of a deal. She brings her real life emotions into the site sometimes, so when she is angry she may be a little ticked off on the site, but that is understandable.

In all, Aloe earns a solid 4.5/5 for her outstanding personality, attitude, qualities, and activeness, and even her cons cannot outweigh those good qualities.

Click here to rate your review

*Template Designed by Jshushij and Powdersnow

Last edited by jshushij on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Nice job Shush. And btw, 2nd sentence, I think you meant "instant" instead of "Instead".
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Whoops, spelling error, lol.
~Fixed

Thanks btw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:55 pm

No prob, it was a very good review otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks again. What do you think Aloe?
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 am

:O It was awesome, bestest review everrr. You're spot on, too. I'm definitely not perfect. However you missed the part about me being a half/hearted egotist. I am all there is, do what I say. Razz Or, don't. I'm not really that awesome.

Great, great review. Kudos. However, that does not mean that I'm not gonna let anyone else have a go. If someone else also wants to do one, go for it. ♥️
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am

Alright, I'll leave this up for 48 hours in case someone else wants to do one.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:55 am

Alright, thanks Aloe. And yeah, I forgot the egoist part, sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com