Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am

Um, can someone do one more, please? :S
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

Alright, since Shush has already done one, I'll do one too.

I'll say I can get it done sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am

K, Thanks, Ein. ♥
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Aloe

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 350-81

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 Stars-5

Well, what more can I say about Aloe that hasn't already been said? Not much, as Shush pretty much covered it all. But I'll give it a go.

Aloe is one of the few remaining active female Fuji users. She was the 265th user to join Fuji, joining on March 7th, 2010. As far as I know, she had no connection to Myninjakiwi. However, she was well recieved on Fuji none the less, as 53 replies were garnered on her introduction thread. Perhaps this was due to the friendly tone of her introductory post, of which here are some memorable parts:

"...in hopes of finding a new place to build a harmless little nest of my own."
"Now, of course unless all of you are secret ninjas none of you know anything about me at all. "
"I do enjoy the occasional mindless chatter but mostly like to sink deeply into a good intellectual discussion. This does not include politics or religion, as despite having the air of an extremely experienced and knowledgeable person, I really know nothing at all."

Now I realize this is most of her actual post, and it should be. It was a memorable post indeed. This was her first thread and her first post and was one of the most active topics at the time.

As the first couple days went on, Fuji and Aloe came to know each other a bit more. In fact, in her second thread, Aloe said that she "feels very welcome". This of course only further fostered the relationship between forum and new user.

Over the first couple months, Aloe became more and more liked. The only bad thing I have ever seen about Aloe came at the end of May. And I hate to say it, but it wasn't pretty. Hence, all I will say is Aloe got very upset when I was promoted to Moderator instead of her. However, we have all come to forget the incident and move on.

I have always sensed a certain air to any topic in which Aloe posts on. She brings knowledge and certainty to every topic. That is why I must give her a 5/5, for I cannot really see one thing bad about her. Even though she claims to be a half-hearted egotist, I have never personally seen anything like it. She especially seems to like the debate and philosophy section, and it seems to be a perfect fit for her.

In conclusion, Aloe is another one of Fuji's best members, and I hope she continues to bring knowledge and certainty to Fuji.

Last edited by Einsteinean on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

A few errors, grammatically, but nice job. Wink

Last edited by jshushij on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Fixed everything I saw. You know I didn't do those intentionally, I just was in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:16 pm

No one has grammar errors intentionally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Exactly. Anyway, Aloe, whenever you want this can be archived.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 am

Aloe is going to speak in third person for this post, for reasons unknown to her. She loves your review, Ein. She thinks it's great, and that you are right about her bad side coming out once, but she promises to never let it show again.

Aloe loves you very much, and does not necessarily want another review, however she would like to point out that archiving of this thread will not be at her word, rather it can be archived at your discretion, unless for some reason somebody else wants to say something.

Aloe kindly thanks both of you for your time and effort and in her mind is giving you each a shiny thing of some sort. ♥
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:59 am

Ok, no prob. I'll let SHush do it when he feels like it because I'm leaving for vacation in a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 am

I would make a review but I don't really know you, and only conversation we had was when we were fighting about my thread.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 am

Jas, it wasn't really fighting. I'm sorry if you perceived it as such, just something that gets to me. Not a personal attack on you. <3's
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3   I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think it's due time for a second review of yours truly :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com