Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Review of LH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
by Thursday

Einsteinean wrote:
I may get it done earlier

Einsteinean wrote:
Tomorrow morning PROMISE

Einsteinean wrote:
I can't do it now. I'll be able to do it tomorrow morning.
Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:03 pm

hurrdurrp
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Anonymous

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Cyclone wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
by Thursday

Einsteinean wrote:
I may get it done earlier

Einsteinean wrote:
Tomorrow morning PROMISE

Einsteinean wrote:
I can't do it now. I'll be able to do it tomorrow morning.
Wow.

Dude, I forget stuff and stuff comes up. The doctor roto-tillered my nose yesterday, I woke up[ later this morning then I anticipated, etc.

Review of LH - Page 2 60-40

Lesliehockey

Review of LH - Page 2 Stars-5

Well, all the other stats and stuff about Lesliehockey have been covered, so I'll just go over personal experiences. I know that Leslie's stats are very good and his activity level is fine.

Now for personal experiences.

I don't remember the exact circumstances under which I met Lesliehockey, but I do know that they were on Myninjakiwi. I do know it was through a PM I sent him, but I am not sure why I sent him it. In any case, over time, Leslie and I PM'd each other more and more, and we became very good friends on MYNK. Of course, this friendship translated onto Fuji. With Leslie being the 44th member to join and myself being the 52nd, we joined around the same time as part of the MYNK Stampede. We continued our friendship on here, as Leslie got promoted to further and further staff positions, which he greatly deserved. He helped me with some of my issues on here and on MYNK. Leslie also joined Jyo's forums and made 11 posts on various topics. He was not nearly as active on Jyo's, due to the fact that I believe he had his own forum at this point. I do not remember the name of the forum exactly.

Anyway, over time here at Fuji, Leslie and I have kept our friendship going. Have we had some disagreements, yeah. But we were always able to resolve them, a prime example of Leslie's kindness and respect. Hence, I consider him one of Fuji's best members, and apparently everyone else agreed, because he has kept up as being one of Fuji's highest ranking staff members. Currently LH is the Global Moderators Team Leader, presiding over me and Jshushij. He stepped down from an Administrative position a couple of weeks ago to the sadness of Fuji. However, his activity level ahs remained the same, and I hope this continues.

In conclusion, LH is one of Fuji's best members of all time, and I think we will always have a friendship.

Last edited by Einsteinean on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Spoiler:

Anyway LH I can do this if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Anonymous

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 pm

I got a break and did it. I thought we had to leave at 1:15, not 1:45. We have to leave at 1:45, so there you go.

@Mega, go ahead and post that as a Demotivational Poster.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Yeah, have we had some disagreements, yeah.

That sentence made me lol. Otherwise, good job. I'll try to get mine done soon.
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks Ein :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Grammar fail. Oh well.

Is this enough dude?
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

I kinda wanted Shush's and then all will be good.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 pm

I decided to write my review about everything, including stats. You can skip the first part if you want.

Lesliehockey

Statistics and Staff History

Lesliehockey, who is known as Leslie, SnipeShow, and Novan, joined Fuji on July 15th, 2009 as Fuji's 45th user. In over a year, he has racked up 2976 posts, which is 16th in that category, 150 topics, 4136 Fuji Bucks, 80 reputation points, 38 friends, and 626 private messages. He is currently a Global Moderator with me, and is the third oldest active staff member. On July 30, 2009, after only 15 days of being on the site, he was promoted to Arcade Manager. Then, on September 20th, he promoted to Moderator to take JriderT's spot. On October 18th, he was promoted to Global Moderator. Finally, only 12 days later on October 30th, Leslie, then known as SnipeShow, was promoted to Administrator. He served as admin for 3-and-a-half months before demoting himself down to Global Moderator but remained to be the Group Leader on February 13, 2010. Later he was promoted back to admin, but on July 29, Leslie, then Novan, demoted himself to Global Moderator once again. He became the group's Team Leader and has served at this position ever since.

My Thoughts on the Above

Leslie is a very active member, averaging 7.38 posts per day for over a year. He has been one of Fuji's most dedicated users form the start. While he may not be #1 in posts, he is still up there on the list and has stuck with Fuji through thick and thin. While he doesnt have an abundant number of friends and only has 1 visitor message, he is actually one of the most liked and well known users on this site, and his 80 rep indicates his high amount of thoughtful, helpful, and/or funny posts. As far as his staff history, he is respectful, helpful, nice, and as I've said earlier, dedicated. He has deserved his admin position, including being head admin for awhile after Syfte left temporarily. He has always been my superior rank-wise, but he isnt bossy or power hungry. He has really helped Fuji reach where it is today, and helped it outlast other mynk forums and forums that have contended with us. He seems to be very positive but honest and takes issues seriously. Another great quality is that even though his activity has dropped a little lately, he is still on almost every day and has always been active since he became staff. I understand that he is also busy with other forums such as the Support Forum among others, but he is still somehow able to manage time here. He is, and has always been, a great staff member and user in general.

Personality and Attitude / My Personal Opinion of Him

I touched a little on his personality in the above paragraph, but there is a lot more to him than just that. While I realize that we havent interacted very often one-on-one, but I have seen his posts around the site and been staff with him long enough to sorta get to know him. He is a take-charge kind of guy that has a sense of humor and can take a joke. He is, as Cy put it, very chill. He seems to always be calm and he puts thought into things before acting, so his tempers never seem to get the best of him. Actually, I think he is one of the least dramatic and most sensible person on Fuji. Hes fun to talk to in the chatbox every now and again and is very helpful to me in my occasional PM sent to him for help and/or advice. He is polite and respectful to other users and doesnt get into many arguments. Honestly, he doesnt have many downsides.

Conclusion

Leslie is one of Fuji's best users and there arent many negatives to him. Therefore, I give him an almost 4.5/5 for his amazing accomplishments here and for him being his awesome self, but I held back on the 5/5 because nobody is perfect. Well done Leslie so far, and just keep being you!

Click here to rate your review

*Template Designed by Jshushij and Powdersnow
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks everybody :) Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Review of LH - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Review of LH   Review of LH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Review of LH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com