Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What do you think of Obama?
Strongly Approve
Obama 121037%Obama 1811
 37% [ 7 ]
Approve
Obama 121021%Obama 1811
 21% [ 4 ]
Disapprove
Obama 121016%Obama 1811
 16% [ 3 ]
Strongly Disapprove
Obama 121026%Obama 1811
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Obama _
PostSubject: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm

I just want to know, what do you think about Obama?
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

Staff Message : Yes Im Am\'s humor
I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma
Fuji Bucks™ : 2467

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 pm

I changed the poll for you and no, I strongly disapprove. If you want me to give my unlimited reasons, I'd be happy to, but you better be willing to listen :)
Back to top Go down
Pokko
Melody Master
Melody Master
Pokko

Fuji Bucks™ : 1204

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Strongly Approve! =D
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm

approve i dont really care
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Drummerguy360 wrote:
I changed the poll for you and no, I strongly disapprove. If you want me to give my unlimited reasons, I'd be happy to, but you better be willing to listen :)

Thanks dude for the poll. I want to hear your reasoning, Im all ears. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:32 pm

When I have more time...it will take a long time to write xD
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

I don't care about politics...

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Drummerguy360 wrote:
When I have more time...it will take a long time to write xD

Lol. If its too long you can PM it to me. I want to hear this! Wink
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 pm

I've agreed with him on everything he's done so far, except accuse the Cambridge police with racism. He should have kept his mouth shut about that. So... strongy approve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Mcohhmc11
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Mcohhmc11

Fuji Bucks™ : 1767

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 pm

i put approve, obama is a great president
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 pm

I have many reasons like DG, to strongly disapprove.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Strongly approve.
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 am

Obama's alright, better than Brown by miles.
Back to top Go down
Mcohhmc11
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Mcohhmc11

Fuji Bucks™ : 1767

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 am

Drummerguy360 wrote:

can you give the reasons..?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

Fuji Bucks™ : 2185

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

i strongly aprove at least he is better than bush lol!
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:53 pm

The only thing Bush did wrong is spend too much (and what's Obama doing now? He's spent more money than any other president). Spending money isn't going to get us out of the economical state we're in. As Biden said, their plan only has a 30% chance of succeeding. So, um...what happens if the more likely 70% takes over?

Obviously he's not drawing the troops out of Iraq like he promised so many times.
And no, we never would have had a draft. It's crazy to think that there ever would have been one if Obama hadn't become president. A draft would have been politically insane now.

Hey, wait a second, Michelle Obama just brought up something like a draft. People from ages 18-24 will be required to serve 3 months for Americorp...Oh wait, it's "not required, but it's compulsory," said someone in Obama's administration.

Quick definition of compulsory: Required by law. They're trying to change people's state of minds with words they do not understand Razz

Plus, how will this affect college or grad school for people? Obviously not positively...

Obama once complained as senator that the Bush administration did not give people enough time to read the bills (even though we're paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so). Now look what he did with the Cap and Trade bill. He gave the people 2 days to read over 1000 pages of a bill and some didn't even bother before voting. Hypocrite...

Ehh...

Health care...are you serious? Canadians, don't complain about this because you've never had a better health care system. Did you know that of the 47 million people that Obama's administration has been pointing out several times, over 1/3 of them have enough money but think they'll be fine, many are illegal immigrants (God, we complain about limited jobs, well they are taking some of them), and there was something else that I forgot...
It would be idiotic. Doctors would end up being idiots instead of people who actually have some brains because they don't get paid as much. I don't want an idiot working on me in a life or death situation. Did you know, there are such things as emergency rooms that treat you even if you don't have health insurance? They might get a bill after, but isn't that better than dying?

Let me tell you a real story. In Canada, there was this woman who had symptoms of a deadly disease if untreated, but she had to wait 9 months to be tested for it. Then she had to wait at least a year more to get treated for it. Wow, what if she died before then? Now her son has the same thing, and she's planning on coming to America, giving US money for him to be treated. See how much more the American health care system respects life? I don't want to be tossed away when I'm 65 just because of Obama.

Like Rutz said, this one black professor thought someone was breaking into his house, called the police, the police wanted his ID and the professor told the policeman he was just asking for it because he was black. Obama said the policeman acted inappropriately...seriously? If anyone's the racist, it's Obama (...maybe). Nobody should care whether he's black or white or purple or orange. But still, many named that as a reason they voted for him. They felt like racists if the were? That by itself is being racist towards white people.

And as was pointed out last night on Glenn Beck, Obama does have connections to Acorn. And there is evidence of it.

Spreading the wealth...so if you work hard in school and get a good job you have to pay for the people who dropped out of high school and had kids when they were 16? I don't know about you guys, but that would upset me. They don't work hard, they shouldn't get free rewards.

All this is why his approval ratings are under 50% and his STRONGLY DISAPPROVAL ratings are 42% compared to the STRONGLY APPROVAL ratings of 23%. People are starting to become a little more open-minded.

I think I've said enough. But if you're still not convinced there's always more to say. Come on, I know you have some defense against these. Let's just say that every defense I've heard can easily be countered. :)
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

its not obama's fault when you come into a country thats screwed over because of the previous president, there isnt much you can do

this is all bush's fault for putting us in iraq and wasting all our money
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

It was bush's fault that we got put in Iraq in the first place? Wow that's a screwed up mind of yours. Remember 9/11?

Obama has already wasted more money than Bush. That stimulus package did absolutely nothing. And Obama just printed money for that (inflation)

health care won't be free either.
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Drummerguy360 wrote:
The only thing Bush did wrong is spend too much (and what's Obama doing now? He's spent more money than any other president). Spending money isn't going to get us out of the economical state we're in. As Biden said, their plan only has a 30% chance of succeeding. So, um...what happens if the more likely 70% takes over?

Obviously he's not drawing the troops out of Iraq like he promised so many times.
And no, we never would have had a draft. It's crazy to think that there ever would have been one if Obama hadn't become president. A draft would have been politically insane now.

Hey, wait a second, Michelle Obama just brought up something like a draft. People from ages 18-24 will be required to serve 3 months for Americorp...Oh wait, it's "not required, but it's compulsory," said someone in Obama's administration.

Quick definition of compulsory: Required by law. They're trying to change people's state of minds with words they do not understand Razz

Plus, how will this affect college or grad school for people? Obviously not positively...

Obama once complained as senator that the Bush administration did not give people enough time to read the bills (even though we're paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so). Now look what he did with the Cap and Trade bill. He gave the people 2 days to read over 1000 pages of a bill and some didn't even bother before voting. Hypocrite...

Ehh...

Health care...are you serious? Canadians, don't complain about this because you've never had a better health care system. Did you know that of the 47 million people that Obama's administration has been pointing out several times, over 1/3 of them have enough money but think they'll be fine, many are illegal immigrants (God, we complain about limited jobs, well they are taking some of them), and there was something else that I forgot...
It would be idiotic. Doctors would end up being idiots instead of people who actually have some brains because they don't get paid as much. I don't want an idiot working on me in a life or death situation. Did you know, there are such things as emergency rooms that treat you even if you don't have health insurance? They might get a bill after, but isn't that better than dying?

Let me tell you a real story. In Canada, there was this woman who had symptoms of a deadly disease if untreated, but she had to wait 9 months to be tested for it. Then she had to wait at least a year more to get treated for it. Wow, what if she died before then? Now her son has the same thing, and she's planning on coming to America, giving US money for him to be treated. See how much more the American health care system respects life? I don't want to be tossed away when I'm 65 just because of Obama.

Like Rutz said, this one black professor thought someone was breaking into his house, called the police, the police wanted his ID and the professor told the policeman he was just asking for it because he was black. Obama said the policeman acted inappropriately...seriously? If anyone's the racist, it's Obama (...maybe). Nobody should care whether he's black or white or purple or orange. But still, many named that as a reason they voted for him. They felt like racists if the were? That by itself is being racist towards white people.

And as was pointed out last night on Glenn Beck, Obama does have connections to Acorn. And there is evidence of it.

Spreading the wealth...so if you work hard in school and get a good job you have to pay for the people who dropped out of high school and had kids when they were 16? I don't know about you guys, but that would upset me. They don't work hard, they shouldn't get free rewards.

All this is why his approval ratings are under 50% and his STRONGLY DISAPPROVAL ratings are 42% compared to the STRONGLY APPROVAL ratings of 23%. People are starting to become a little more open-minded.

I think I've said enough. But if you're still not convinced there's always more to say. Come on, I know you have some defense against these. Let's just say that every defense I've heard can easily be countered. :)

1st. Bush shouldn't have started the war in the first place and the plan has a 30% chance because republican assholes (I'm not saying you personally are one) keep screwing it up.

2cd. We can't just draw our troops out of Iraq like that when we've caused so much shit there, plus like most things you've mentioned, the right-wing nutjobs are delaying things like this with their filibusters.

3rd. Americorp is a very good organization, why can't we get off our asses and do something?

4th. That is true about the meaning, but exactly like before, Republicans are the ones who bring up tiny things and try to sabotage our party, while you are the ones who actually make more screw ups like that, hypocrites.

5th. It's called spring break.

6th. That's bullshit, the bill was hovering around forever because of Republicans. They had plenty of time to read it.

7th. Before we talk anything about health care, we need the economy in a better state. And what party is delaying any sort of recovery?

8th. Look at number 7.

9th. Well, as far as I believe Obama shouldn't have bothered with that story, you have that story wrong. The black proffessor had to break into his own house when he accidentally locked himself out. One of his neighbors saw and called the police. When the police arrived, the professor said it was his house, but the police were required to check his ID anyways. The black guy panicked and was arrested for badmouthing the police.

10th. Yup, fake proof there is alright. This is pretty much the same concept of how Republicans complains he couldn't be president because he wasn't born in the USA, and he showed his birth certificate and then Republicans claim its fake. By the way, John McCain was born in Panama, assholes.

11th. Kids who are 16 and have kids don't work hard? Are you kidding. Now I'm not condoning that it's not a stupid thing to have kids at 16, but I'm sure they have to work their ass off to support their family. By the way, Obama is only trying to spread wealth from the obscenely rich to the obscenely poor.

12th. That's because there are more nutjob right-wings then there are nutjob left-wings. By the way, I'm sure the percentages are a little higher then that.

13th. Look above.

Oh, and for your information, Al Qaeda threatened to attack before 9/11, Bush did nothing as he didn't believe they would attack. And the Iraq War was started mainly for oil, which we have a fine amount of, and we shouldn't even be using too much of anyways, since there's much better methods of getting energy.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

he went to war without congress's permission and stayed for over the 90 emergency days, this doesnt have anything really to do with it i just wanted to point out how much of an idiot he is

he didnt have to go to war with iraq just cuz of 9/11, he couldve tried to been peaceful, but he took the war path which is what everybody does know, we could've been more civilized the people from iraq
Back to top Go down
Noble™
Power Shake
Power Shake
Noble™

Fuji Bucks™ : 3963

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:04 pm

rutzy342 wrote:
I've agreed with him on everything he's done so far, except accuse the Cambridge police with racism. He should have kept his mouth shut about that. So... strongy approve.
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Obama Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 pm

P00pinshniver wrote:
he went to war without congress's permission and stayed for over the 90 emergency days, this doesnt have anything really to do with it i just wanted to point out how much of an idiot he is

he didnt have to go to war with iraq just cuz of 9/11, he couldve tried to been peaceful, but he took the war path which is what everybody does know, we could've been more civilized the people from iraq

ROFLCOPTERCAKE

If your country was attacked by terrorists,
slamming planes into your buildings, killing your own people, you would
try to make a peace-treaty and be peaceful? You are out of your fucking
mind

I voted Strongly Disapprove
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 pm

nobody has a peaceful mind these days...
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Obama Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm

That's what I though, you have nothing to prove
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Fazango wrote:
P00pinshniver wrote:

ROFLCOPTERCAKE

If your country was attacked by terrorists,
slamming planes into your buildings, killing your own people, you would
try to make a peace-treaty and be peaceful? You are out of your fucking
mind

I voted Strongly Disapprove

Hell yeah I would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com