Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What do you think of Obama?
Strongly Approve
Obama - Page 2 121037%Obama - Page 2 1811
 37% [ 7 ]
Approve
Obama - Page 2 121021%Obama - Page 2 1811
 21% [ 4 ]
Disapprove
Obama - Page 2 121016%Obama - Page 2 1811
 16% [ 3 ]
Strongly Disapprove
Obama - Page 2 121026%Obama - Page 2 1811
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Obama looks like a monkey Razz
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:12 pm

you guys all think everything can be solved by killing people (besides rutz), if we go and kill all the people that kill us then we are just turning into the people that we hate
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7yAO-QCSWA

All the bad things Bush and his administration did... in one 2-minute song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

Staff Message : Yes Im Am\'s humor
I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma
Fuji Bucks™ : 2467

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Spoiler:

Yayz comeback time.

1. So you're saying that we should not have done anything about the 9/11 bombings? btw, p00p, you must be out of your mind if you think these people can be talked out of what they believe in. They think they're doing the right thing and have that completely in their minds.

2. I agree with that, but he DID promise that we'd be out of Iraq in 30 days when he knew completely that it would be immoral. Basically that was a lie.

3. If you are trying to get straight A's or even straight B's and up in college, you already are working your ass off.

4. Well, actually the guy who said that was a nutjob. Repeating his own words trying to get people into this whole thing

5. There's a reason they call it spring BREAK. If you had to give up your spring break for the last 3 years of high school would you be happy? College kids who actually try need a break so they can settle down from studying all day for their finals. And trust me, you DO study all-day for your finals if you want to do well on them.

6. Idk it was either the cap and trade or the stimulus bill, but one of them people didn't have time to read. And I KNOW this because I saw video proof of some guy complaining about it. Obama is rushing these things where he should give people time to think about it, like he said himself. The reason Bush had to rush was because Americans were eager to respond to 9/11.

7. Well, if you watch the news, Health care is ALL Obama is talking about. He wants it done by August. Like I said, he's rushing these things. Health care would put the economy in a worse state. All that money has to come from somewhere and it will keep adding onto our debt.

8. Exactly what I just said.

9. Idk if I got the details right, but I know that it was a racial issue with the professor.

10. John McCain was born in Panama because his father was on a military assignment overseas with his family. Okay, maybe his birth certificate is real. Don't even try to push this on us though. You guys got insane about every little thing that the Bush administration did also. Fake proof? Ah, it doesn't seem so fake when you see it presented to you, which I'm sure you didn't.

11. If you don't think that happens with a lot of teenagers then you need to get out a little more. They work hard to keep their kids alive because they were irresponsible enough to get pregnant in the first place. With me being Catholic, I am completely against abortion. And are you still believing that 95% of US families are going to benefit from spreading the wealth. My family isn't obscenely rich, but we would still fall under that category in Obama's sense.

12. Really? Well, I'd consider it opposite... It didn't originally start out this way when Obama got into office. People are starting to see that Obama's "change" isn't exactly what we needed. And those numbers are right according to the Gallup polls

13. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Drummerguy360 wrote:
Spoiler:

Yayz comeback time.

1. So you're saying that we should not have done anything about the 9/11 bombings? btw, p00p, you must be out of your mind if you think these people can be talked out of what they believe in. They think they're doing the right thing and have that completely in their minds.

2. I agree with that, but he DID promise that we'd be out of Iraq in 30 days when he knew completely that it would be immoral. Basically that was a lie.

3. If you are trying to get straight A's or even straight B's and up in college, you already are working your ass off.

4. Well, actually the guy who said that was a nutjob. Repeating his own words trying to get people into this whole thing

5. There's a reason they call it spring BREAK. If you had to give up your spring break for the last 3 years of high school would you be happy? College kids who actually try need a break so they can settle down from studying all day for their finals. And trust me, you DO study all-day for your finals if you want to do well on them.

6. Idk it was either the cap and trade or the stimulus bill, but one of them people didn't have time to read. And I KNOW this because I saw video proof of some guy complaining about it. Obama is rushing these things where he should give people time to think about it, like he said himself. The reason Bush had to rush was because Americans were eager to respond to 9/11.

7. Well, if you watch the news, Health care is ALL Obama is talking about. He wants it done by August. Like I said, he's rushing these things. Health care would put the economy in a worse state. All that money has to come from somewhere and it will keep adding onto our debt.

8. Exactly what I just said.

9. Idk if I got the details right, but I know that it was a racial issue with the professor.

10. John McCain was born in Panama because his father was on a military assignment overseas with his family. Okay, maybe his birth certificate is real. Don't even try to push this on us though. You guys got insane about every little thing that the Bush administration did also. Fake proof? Ah, it doesn't seem so fake when you see it presented to you, which I'm sure you didn't.

11. If you don't think that happens with a lot of teenagers then you need to get out a little more. They work hard to keep their kids alive because they were irresponsible enough to get pregnant in the first place. With me being Catholic, I am completely against abortion. And are you still believing that 95% of US families are going to benefit from spreading the wealth. My family isn't obscenely rich, but we would still fall under that category in Obama's sense.

12. Really? Well, I'd consider it opposite... It didn't originally start out this way when Obama got into office. People are starting to see that Obama's "change" isn't exactly what we needed. And those numbers are right according to the Gallup polls

13. Very Happy

1. Of course we should have done something about 9/11, just not war. How about improving airport security? Hey, you never know, there's nothing to lose if we try to make a peace treaty. And hey, Bush could have done something about 9/11 before it happened.

2. This is politics, what do you expect? Like Bush didn't lie. And also, like I said before, republicans have delayed these sort of things.

3. That is true, what I'm saying is that if you do have a child at 16, the best thing to do IS drop out and work to support your family. And if you don't, then just fuck you.

4. Exactly, my point is there that there are more right-wing nutjobs then lef-wing nutjobs.

5. Hey, college is college, you work your ass off either way, and if you don't like it, then don't do it. Also, the state Bush left us in kinda forces us to do things like that.

6. Obama does give time for people to read it. Like you said "some guy was complaining about it", you mean some right-wing nutjob was complaining about it.

7. We're getting back into a catch 22 situation here. Of course health care now would hurt the economy, but when the economy gets better, health care will be possible. But the economy won't get better if republicans keep complaining about the little things Obama does. And republicans wouldn't be complaining if the economy was good...

8. Look at 7.

9. Nothing more to say about this one, really.

10. Presented to you in a fake manner, you mean? Oh, and we complained about every "little" thing Bush did. No, we complained about the big things he did (i.e. The Iraq War) which was something very reasonable to complain about.

11. No you wouldn't, obscenely rich is people with $2.5mil+ pretty much. And Obama can't control teenagers actions, I admit that us as a nation, we are fucking idiots, getting pregnant at 16. I am pro-choice, as Earth is overpopulated already, and if a couple doesn't want a baby, they shouldn't have it. Plus abortions help with stem-cell research which is cutting edge technology.

12. Well, true enough like I said, there are more right-wing nutjobs than there are left-wing nutjobs, and I've never heard of Gallup, so how do you know they are legit?

13. Teehee
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Honestly, I dont give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Drummerguy360 wrote:

]And as was pointed out last night on Glenn Beck

You got to be kidding me, you listen to the biggest fucking nut job racist in America? Give me a fucking break, Glenn Beck is a waste of fucking life.

Fazango wrote:

If your country was attacked by terrorists,
slamming planes into your buildings, killing your own people, you would
try to make a peace-treaty and be peaceful? You are out of your fucking
mind

I voted Strongly Disapprove

Why start a war for the actions of a group? Most people in Iraq couldn't give a fuck about America. It was linked to Al queda. So do we need to start a war on 2 countries for that? No this was an excuse to start a war for oil.

Last edited by blink182rocks on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quote messed up)
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

blink182rocks wrote:
Drummerguy360 wrote:

]And as was pointed out last night on Glenn Beck

You got to be kidding me, you listen to the biggest fucking nut job racist in America? Give me a fucking break, Glenn Beck is a waste of fucking life.

Haha, along with Rush Limbaugh, he's the biggest racist asshole in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Wow you call not liking a black president racist? It's not just because he's black ya know.

I'll say more tomorrow I get bored on a lost cause, as I'm sure you are too...
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Drummerguy360 wrote:
Wow you call not liking a black president racist? It's not just because he's black ya know.

I'll say more tomorrow I get bored on a lost cause, as I'm sure you are too...

Actually, when you call Obama "the magic negro," it's pretty damn racist.
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:50 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro
That's where they got it from.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-ehrenstein19mar19,0,5335087.story

It's not meant to be racist.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I agree with Rutzy so far. Great debate! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

you were on his side to start with o_O
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Look, stop trying to make it look like its not racist, does it matter if he derived it from a real term? No. But when you sing a song called "Obama the Magic Negro" to the tune of "Puff the Magic Dragon", it's pretty fucking racist.
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Whatever you say, pal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 am

As Glenn Beck says, "when an african american slits a girls throat, they always get out of it because we of people thinking prosecuting them is racist."

What a fucking moron. That's not the exact quote but just what I can remember from it. Fox news is a joke. They are all hypocrites, praising Sarah's pregnant child, while insulting Jamie Lynn Spears, and her family when she got pregnant. Republicans are hypocrites, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 am

Ok, that sorta confused me. Anyways, how did we get onto Glenn Beck? Lets talk about Obama.
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 am

Spoiler:

1. How about we did improve airport security?

2. We're delaying these things because they're being fucking rushed. Obama doesn't give people time to debate these huge bills. Federal spending has increased over 1 trillion dollars since Bush. Yeah, Bush did lie, but not on a regular basis.

3. "If you don't, then fuck you." EXACTLY. We shouldn't be paying for them because some of them are being lazy asses all day.

4. No, actually that guy was left-wing Razz AS was that guy who complained about not being able to read that huge bill in two days. He was a democratic congressman. doh...

5. What does serving Americorp accomplish? It doesn't have anything to do with college, and it's basically a draft. You are REQUIRED BY LAW to do it. Thankfully, I don't see a way they can possibly enforce this.

6. No he was a left-wing nutjob congressman who actually didn't read it he just signed his name and was like sure why not?

7. HOLD ON! We are still in this economic state and Obama is pushing for this after their August "break". We would still be complaining about health care in a good economy. I don't know about you but I don't want to know that I can live and I have the money to live another 5 or 10 years while they're saying "screw you"

8. enouf said

9. Well, as I'm watching right now, it was a racial issue... Obama did take his words back though, so I think we're done with this.

10. Like I said, it made plenty of sense if you saw it. It was not presented in a false manner. It showed Obama's connections to people in charge of these companies. Did you know that the people in charge of Acorn were the ones that wrote the draft for the stimulus package, and little was changed? Didn't think so... Did you know that the founder of Acorn is the chief executive of SEIA, which has been helping out with the health care bill? Hmm...These people are making companies and when that company gets a bad name, the same people make new companies, so the Obama administration can say they have nothing to do with them.
Also, this isn't about Bush, it's about Obama.

11. No, you have your facts wrong. It's $250,000 or more a year that get the huge tax increase. We're going to be working to support that guy who didn't complete school and ended up being a worker at McDonalds.

12. Never heard of Gallup? They show all the polls for approval ratings for presidents and they are completely legit. They do more polls than that. I may have gotten my facts mixed up on that though.

13. tickle
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:40 am

Strongly approve.
Back to top Go down
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin

Fuji Bucks™ : 1754

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 am

i approve woah a whole load of crap i didn't even bother to read
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 am

I read it all. Both drummer and rutzy are make great points so far. This is a great debate. Keep it up! Drummer, try to change my vote!
Back to top Go down
Dry Gum
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Dry Gum

I am Dry Gum
Fuji Planets Grandma

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 pm

I'll make it so that you can cancel your vote and change it anytime you want. :)
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Cool! Keep debating!
Back to top Go down
Mcohhmc11
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Mcohhmc11

Fuji Bucks™ : 1767

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

OBAMA IS A GREAT PRESIDENT AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm

jshushij wrote:
I read it all. Both drummer and rutzy are make great points so far. This is a great debate. Keep it up! Drummer, try to change my vote!

What I meant by that, was to keep debating and make me think differently because of your points. I dont want to change it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Obama   Obama - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com