Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I think Tim is in need of a review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

I think Tim is in need of a review _
PostSubject: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:51 am

• Category of your product : User
  • Name of the product : Tim (MVP)
  • Experience with the product : It is myself
  • Website or link to it : ...
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : Yousuck and Admin
  • Extra comments: Also anyone else can do this.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 am

Tagged
Time of completion: Soonish.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:59 am

Thank you and how soonish is soonish just wondering?
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am

Maybe tonight or now...
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 am

I think Tim is in need of a review 176-97
I think Tim is in need of a review Stars-5

Statisic's:

• Fuji Bucks™ : 1888
  • Average per post : 0.38

• Positive votes received : 45
  • Negative votes received : 13
  • Thanks received : 7
  • Positive votes given : 30
  • Negative votes given : 44
  • Thanks given : 2

Topics

• Number of topics : 244 (4.23% of total)
  • Topics per day : 0.65
  • Latest topic : Tue 14 Sep - 17:26
  • Find all MVP topics

• Posts per day : 13.34
  • Latest post : Wed 15 Sep - 17:12
  • Find all posts by MVP

Visitor messages

• Visitors messages number : 4
  • Last visitors message : Mon 17 May - 21:02
  • Visitors messages for MVP
  • Send new message on MVP profile

Information

• Number of friends : 35
  • Private messages : 383
  • Attachments : 0

User Review:

Timmy is a Australian user who is one of my favourite users on this site. His homour is fantastic and is very entertaining. He is one of the nicest users on this site that I know. His favourite sports are Basketball, NFL and Soccer. He is one of the 3 active Aussies (Me, Aloe, Timmy.)

One of his favourite users on this site is Aloe, she is also another Aussie who is fun to talk to and is funny. Another favourite user is Bonnie, however, she has moved on and his left us. We are the only 2 Aussies that were on MYNK and here that are still active here.

MVP was an obvious choice for a Arcade Manager because of his knowledge of coding and choice of games. Then a remarkable thing happened, he became a Global Mod, he is a very active staff member who still posts Arcade games. As well as Arcade Manager, he is pretty decent at Graphic Designing and is good at Reviewing.

Now, like every user, he has some disadvantages, sometimes, he has goes off at users for no apperant reason. Also, he sometimes is a little bosy at times but overall these don't effect him in much way.

Timmy is a user I know who loves music, his favourite bands include Linkin Park, Ne-Yo, Usher, AC/DC and Greenday. Oh and don't forget Fall Out Boy, that is his favourite band. He likes Fall Out Boy so much that he even has made like 2 or 3 reviews on it. He loves listening to music at times including when he is doing his homework

Overall, Timmy is a sporty, music lover who likes Basketball alot and loves Fallout boy heaps. Now, I also forget to say this in my review above, he has a funny status saying "If you read this you are not sexy." And don't forget to rate your review here! http://www.fujiplanet.net/reviews-section-f5/rate-your-review-t3368.htm
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 am

I guess I'm not sexy then. Nice review, aside from the few spelling errors. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Nice, except for the stats copy/paste fail.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am

Pretty good
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:52 am

Aloe wrote:
I guess I'm not sexy then. Nice review, aside from the few spelling errors. :)
There are a few exceptions.... lol

Also nice review thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Can this be archived?
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 pm

No, becuase I want YEM to do this as well, as you can see in my first post.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 am

YEM....
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:24 am

If YEM doesn't post a review in the next 48 hours, this will be archived.

Never mind.

Last edited by Yousuck24 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:35 am

That is a tad unfair.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 am

We been waiting for a review from Admin for a week.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 am

So we wait and we don't archive it.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:30 am

Alright, as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 pm

I'll PM him on this, even though he was promoted. It's his responsibility as long as you still want one from him.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Imperial Ninja
I think Tim is in need of a review 176-28
I think Tim is in need of a review Stars-4-5

Overview:
Imperial Ninja, also known as MVP, Timmy, timmAy, and other names, is a Global Mod on Fuji Planet. He is a dedicated and active staff member in our community.

Statistics:
Joining September 6, 2009, he became the 176th registered user. His 5203 posts (3.11% of total) make him the 9th most poster, which is considerable when compared to this site’s post whores. His 1356 FBs show that he enjoys changing things up once in a while. He is a mature 16 years old, has 34 friends, and 4 visitors messages.

As a person:
As soon as you view his profile, you immediately know that he loves basketball and Aloe (and the fact that you're not sexy). He loves playing basketball, watching it, and giving people hugs. Tim knows his way around FP, and his dedication and good behavior has brought him from a regular user to an Arcade Manager to Global Mod. He likes contributing to threads and creating his own occasionally. He's one of our Planet's Aussies. Time for my opinions. When I think of Fuji Planet, he’s one of the first people that come to mind. I hardly remember the time when he wasn’t there. He’s a great user and a great friend. One more thing: he loves basketball. And music, especially Fall Out Boy and Usher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm

A tad short, but that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Sorry, I can never think of a lot to say
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Well, sometimes you gotta get to a review first so you can get it done first and set the precedent. But you don't have to do any more if you don't want since you've been promoted.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 pm

I love it, you can do what you want with it now.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Tim is in need of a review   I think Tim is in need of a review Empty

Back to top Go down

I think Tim is in need of a review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com