Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Level Editor Competition #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Level Editor Competition #2 _
PostSubject: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:32 am

LEVEL EDITOR CONTEST 2!
Level Editor Competition #2 Platform2Level Editor Competition #2 Splitter2_titleLevel Editor Competition #2 3807590350_0f1ae222edLevel Editor Competition #2 Super-stacker-2Level Editor Competition #2 Bloons-2-screen
Level Editor Competition #2 Bloons-Classic

Hello one and all and welcome to the Level Editor Contest 2!
*applause*
So I know that the first one didn't start off all that well when we only had 2 contestants. This time I am hoping for even more! There is no limit to what you can do and I am hoping you all have fun particpating.

Also this is a great time to unleash the news that we will be having a new level editor added to the Fuji Planet Arcade! This new level editor will be Bloons 2 and it will be part of the this contest! Yay!

This contest won't be like the old one, the concept of this will be changed and make it more interesting. I am looking for a minimum of 8 spots, but there is an unlimited amout of places...

So you may ask how is this going to be different from last time. Well I hear you question loud and clear. This time we will be competing against each other in different rounds.
If we have 12 or more users, there will be a group stage where there will be either 3 - 5 groups of 4. I will set you a level editor/s to build a level with and the top 2 or 3 will progress into the knockout round. Then out of a hat you be assigned to compete against another user and then the me or the other judges will set you only one level editor that you must build to make a level with. Then the judges and myself will judge your work and the winner will progress through to the next round.

If we only get 8 places or less, then it will sort of be elimation rounds, the judges will set a level editor and the users will go head to head in a round of 3, the person who wins 2 out of 3. We will then have a final 4 and once again it will be a best out of 3, then if you do the math correctly we should have a final 2. You would then think it would be straight onto the Grand Final, but guys I have been around on this site for about a year and you should know I do things like this so simply. All of the elimanated contestants will have a second chance to get into the final 4. That means you get to pick 2 level editors of your choice and make some great levels, the 2 best users will progress. Then it is on to the Semi Finals, but this time only 1 person will be gone and the other 3 will move onto the Grand Final. the Grand Final will work as it says in the next paragraph.

Will it be the same in the Grand Final of this contest? No it will be slightly different. The two users who have made it through to the Grand Final will choose 3 level editors of their choice and build levels using those level editors. Then everyone who has participated in this contest (even if you didn't make it past the group stage) will judge the levels and we will have a vote. A judges vote will count for 2 votes and the judges and myself will not vote until everyone else has voted. Then we will declare the winner and the shall win some great prizes.

What happens to the levels that were created? Well, funny you should ask. Not only do they float around the wide world web(www). All the winning levels from the group stage to the Grand Final will feature in a special thread in the Arcade.

Here is a bonus for all of you contestants. Everytime you progress into the next round you will win 50FB's. Plus you will also recieve 50FB's for joining the competition.

Prizes: The winner will win 2500FB's to spend with whatever they wantv and they will also recieve a special gift that won't be announced until the ending of the competition., second will win 1000FB's and third will win 800FB's
Contestants playing:
1. Yes Im Am
2. Abhor
3. Syfte
4. Jshushij
5. Ein
6. BoBo
7. Im Too Blue.
Judges are
Pink Purple Elephants
TMJ-JJ

Have fun guys.

Last edited by Air Jordan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Sign me up
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 pm

I will as well
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Cool beans
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:41 pm

You've got another competitor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

I might join, but I have to check to see if all those editors work for me, the bloons level editor is giving me some trouble, and I haven't played 1 of those games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Alright tell me if you can join or not later and thanks Syfte.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:01 am

I am so in!
Can we use old levels or must they all be brand new?
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 am

Hmmm, I will get back to you on that, it will probably be all new levels.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Anymore joiners?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 am

Eh, why not? Sign meh up.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 am

How did the other one end again?
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:10 am

Only 2 users entered the contest, being Jshushij and Me, and since there were no more contestants, we only had to make a level from each level editor.

I won.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 am

srry, decided not to join after all.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 am

Platform racers isn't really my thing
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm

PR2 IS FUCKING SICK DUDE
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Ive never really played it, but im up for trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks Ein.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:30 am

The José wrote:
Only 2 users entered the contest, being Jshushij and Me, and since there were no more contestants, we only had to make a level from each level editor.

I won.

Hopefully it wont be like that again
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 am

It won't be like that even if we don't get enough contestents.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Of course you can.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am

Yes you can Bobo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level Editor Competition #2   Level Editor Competition #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Level Editor Competition #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Contests :: Contest Archives-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com