Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Staff "search"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Staff "search" Empty
PostStaff "search"

Well, as you can see, I was hired (rehired?) as an administrator earlier this evening. Since this event, myself and Faz have discussed (more like Q and A, Q coming from me, A from him) hiring a Global Moderator to assist in what moderating needs to be done, so that I can focus more on assisting members with panel-based actions.

Therefore, we are searching for someone relatively new as a Global Moderator. We define this as someone who has NOT held it recently: This would include YEM, Tristan and Niels (nothing against you guys, you are all awesome, we just want fresh blood).

I'm not requiring anything specific to apply besides a simple post stating you wish to be a candidate for the job. We want to select someone who wants to be a Mod and will therefore treat the position with respect, not someone who doesn't want to do it and will therefore goof off.

So, to post your intention, copy and paste this statement into your post:

Code:
I, ___INSERT NAME___, wish to become a candidate for the position of Global Moderator on Fuji Planet.  I understand the selection of a candidate to fill the position is the sole responsibility of 170 AVG and Faz, the administrators.  I also understand that I may not argue their decision if I am not selected.  If selected, I will treat the position with the respect of a high ranking staff member, and promise to faithfully carry out the duties associated with it.  Lastly, I understand and consent to the possibility that I may be removed from the position at any time after a period of 2 weeks from selection, with my knowledge of the reason for demotion.

Thanks for your attention.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staff "search" :: Comments

Tristan
Re: Staff "search"
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm by Tristan
lol
faz
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm by faz
lol
Lesliehockey
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 pm by Lesliehockey
lol
Yes Im Am
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:43 pm by Yes Im Am
Dammit, you shoulda made one with like a bunch of fill in the blanks. Ad-libing is so fun!
Marc
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:47 pm by Marc
Lucky Thirteen wrote:
Dammit, you shoulda made one with like a bunch of fill in the blanks. Ad-libing is so fun!
One blank for the name? No
Yes Im Am
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 pm by Yes Im Am
Ikr?
Aloe
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 am by Aloe
Do I count as "relatively new" xD
Johnywilko
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:55 am by Johnywilko
No thanks :3
Chainy
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Chainy
lol
Einsteinean
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm by Einsteinean
Alright, don't copy it.

Aloe, you are eligible. Do you wish to become a candidate?

Aloe
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:37 am by Aloe
Splendid. Indeed, I do.

I, Aloe The Great [/egotism], wish to become a candidate for the position of Global Moderator on Fuji Planet. I understand the selection of a candidate to fill the position is the sole responsibility of 170 AVG and Faz, the administrators. I also understand that I may not argue their decision if I am not selected. If selected, I will treat the position with the respect of a high ranking staff member, and promise to faithfully carry out the duties associated with it. Lastly, I understand and consent to the possibility that I may be removed from the position at any time after a period of 2 weeks from selection, with my knowledge of the reason for demotion.
Einsteinean
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm by Einsteinean
Well, with the lack of anyone else applying, it looks you might be unopposed.

I'll set a deadline: End of the weekend (aka 2+ days). At that time, submissions will be closed and a candidate will wake up Monday morning with their name in Light Green. At this point that member is Aloe.
Aloe
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:05 am by Aloe
I'll try to not get banned from the internet this time lol

<3
Jshushij
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 am by Jshushij
So who is everyone? These new names got me confused
MrMega
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm by MrMega
I, Syntax Error, wish to become a candidate for the position of Global Moderator on Fuji Planet. I understand the selection of a candidate to fill the position is the sole responsibility of 170 AVG and Faz, the administrators. I also understand that I may not argue their decision if I am not selected. If selected, I will treat the position with the respect of a high ranking staff member, and promise to faithfully carry out the duties associated with it. Lastly, I understand and consent to the possibility that I may be removed from the position at any time after a period of 2 weeks from selection, with my knowledge of the reason for demotion.
Chainy
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 pm by Chainy
Jshushij wrote:
So who is everyone? These new names got me confused
Ein = 170 AVG
Yem = Lucky Friday
I am Chain
hi
Einsteinean
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:38 pm by Einsteinean
Alright, Mega and Aloe are candidates.
Johnywilko
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:29 pm by Johnywilko
Ah, what the heck.

I, Winkley, wish to become a candidate for the position of Global Moderator on Fuji Planet. I understand the selection of a candidate to fill the position is the sole responsibility of 170 AVG and Faz, the administrators. I also understand that I may not argue their decision if I am not selected. If selected, I will treat the position with the respect of a high ranking staff member, and promise to faithfully carry out the duties associated with it. Lastly, I understand and consent to the possibility that I may be removed from the position at any time after a period of 2 weeks from selection, with my knowledge of the reason for demotion.

Einsteinean
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:48 pm by Einsteinean
So we have Winko, Aloe and Mega. Gonna be a tough choice.
Chainy
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:55 pm by Chainy
No, it's not.
I VOTE FOR JD.
Staff "search" JD-scrubs-34329_470_626
Johnywilko
Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:47 am by Johnywilko
Very Happy
Tristan
Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm by Tristan
I am sk8erdude192/Clyde/Cyclone
Einsteinean
Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm by Einsteinean
Winkley, Mega and Aloe are appearing to be it.

If no one else applies, I will be selecting a moderator by tomorrow morning.
Chainy
Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 pm by Chainy
Tristan wrote:
I am sk8erdude192/Clyde/Cyclone
Hello sk8erdude192/Clyde/Cyclone
Post  by Sponsored content

Staff "search"

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next