Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Der's/Niels' a%&

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Feyenoord wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Regardless of what you think, I know more about what's going on here than you think I know.

Still Dan, thank you very much. Victoria, YEM, I know there's no hard feelings between us. Der on the other hand...maybe not hard feelings, but certainly unsettled things.
EIN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCKING RUIN A THREAD THIS IS ABOUT YOU OUGHTA KNOW BY DAS RACIST NOT ABOUT YOU YOU EGOIST UGGHHH

Go back and look at the original post that brought me up, and who it was by, and then who furthered it. Take your name calling and shove it up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Der recommended that you use the word donk rather than ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Feyenoord wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Regardless of what you think, I know more about what's going on here than you think I know.

Still Dan, thank you very much. Victoria, YEM, I know there's no hard feelings between us. Der on the other hand...maybe not hard feelings, but certainly unsettled things.
EIN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCKING RUIN A THREAD THIS IS ABOUT YOU OUGHTA KNOW BY DAS RACIST NOT ABOUT YOU YOU EGOIST UGGHHH

Go back and look at the original post that brought me up, and who it was by, and then who furthered it. Take your name calling and shove it up your ass.
Yeah, I know Ashley mentioned you but be a fucking man and just ignore it. The majority here doesnt even give a fuck about you anymore. If we still do, you should be happy about it, even though it's in a negative way. (I don't think anyone gives shit about you in a positive way besides your drunk ass redneck parents)

Anyway. Dude, fuck off. Seriously. I'm posting some great music here to share with you all and you immediatly start bitching again. Grow some. Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Feyenoord wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Feyenoord wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Yeah, I know Ashley mentioned you but be a fucking man and just ignore it. The majority here doesnt even give a fuck about you anymore. If we still do, you should be happy about it, even though it's in a negative way. (I don't think anyone gives shit about you in a positive way besides your drunk ass redneck parents)

Anyway. Dude, fuck off. Seriously. I'm posting some great music here to share with you all and you immediatly start bitching again. Grow some. Pussy.

Instead of getting into a fight with Der I'll get into one with you. At least this one will make some semblance of sense.

Yeah, I'm just going to take a cheap shot like that was and ignore it. I don't think so. You forget: I live in AMERICA. We aren't pussies. We kick ass like nobody's business. There's a reason TACKLE FOOTBALL is the number one sport here: we mean business. That explains a lot, actually. Your country's (hell, continent's) favorite sport is SOCCER, a non-contact, injury-faking sport. Come on son. Explains why you expect me to take cheap shots. To quote Deion Sanders, the greatest cornerback in NFL history, "Hold on Playa".

If the majority here didn't give a fuck about me, then why are they still responding? Abiding by your principles, they would ignore me. Instead, I have had direct contact with YEM, Ashley, Der, Syfte, Dan, Cy, whatif and YOURSELF over the past 24 hours. If I'm not mistaken (or I can't count), that's 8. The members connected in the last 24 hours is 12, not including myself. So that would seem to be that TWO THIRDS of people still "give a fuck" about me.

And you watch your little fucking mouth about my parents. My parents are the best gift God has given me, and I know for a FACT they think the same way of me. Who else would let their kid who's been driving for a total of 3 weeks drive over the Bay Bridge? 4.4 miles of bridge with nothing but brick wall 3 feet tall and a 100-foot deep Bay on each side. Who else would let their kid get a HUNTING LICENSE at age 12? Who cares enough about their kid to the point where I know I'll have most of my privileges revoked if I ever get caught doing something illegal? Seems as though my parents think of me pretty damned positively. SO shut your little brat mouth.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Split this topic, someone. Anyone. Split it from my post back to Niels telling him to take his words and shove em where the sun don't shine.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Don't pull the American card or your football-football card...pretty irrelevant & I got less interested in the post.

topic split
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:45 pm

So I'll keep you interested by not pulling those? Deal.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 pm

I didn't say you had to...just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 am

Ah, gotcha. I just wanna see what the little twerp's response to this will be.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

Mr. Mega
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 am

i am logging on for a much needed post on here
niels and yem know that if i'm posting on here it's pretty fucking important since i made it pretty damn clear that i was never going to return to this place again, but since i have, you guys should get the gist this is pretty fuckin important
now that we all agree this is an important post i will reveal something to you all. i have lurked this forum for the past year...watching over you like an omnipotent demi god. taking notes. forming opinions. re evaluating friendships.
at first, the ein shaming antics were quite hilarious. i admit i have done it myself. but ein is a nice guy (despite his over-use of ad hominem). victoria, i love u gurl but stop instigating shit. you instigated the big drama where ein stated you hacked his account...you started that whether you like it or not...your post on niels' thread was uneccesary and a fucking dick move. niels i love u too but there is a fine line between being funny and being a dickhead. and you're looking at that line in ur rearview mirror.
you guys are taking this ein thing way too far. i watched u do this shit ever since i *left*. dan's post telling u guys off restored my faith in humanity. sure i liked to make fun of ein too but he was my friend and i still liked him, i was just teasing him. you guys are being irrational egotistical fuckwits. fucking stop this shit. you're degrading yourself in my eyes. i thought you two knew better than the bullshit you're pulling. have some respect for urself by fixing ur conduct and have respect for ein even though he's a bit annoying sometimes. if this is any indication of what you guys r like in real life i feel sorry for anybody associated with you. inb4 hurr durr this is just an internet website calm down bonnie. im pretty sure we all know this is more than just a website to us
/drphil out
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 am

That's a swift kick in the ass if I ever saw one. Wow. Thanks Bonnie/Shady/what should I call you?. Many, many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 am

no worries ein you're a good guy
niels and victoria are my friends too but plz stop this shit thanks
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 am

not as much as i do you!!!11
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 am

pfffft

i love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:47 am

love you moar than that handsome
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 am

I love you moar than bizzy did when he was stalkerish towards you
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:22 am

i just snorted
i love you more than that though
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 am

your love needs to get on my level
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:43 am

damn it really does
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 am

PRINGLES
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 am

but the pringles are mine
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:30 am

the dorito's are mine bich47 (loltommy)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 am

tommy <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Der's/Niels' a%& _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& Empty

Back to top Go down

Der's/Niels' a%&

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com