Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Der's/Niels' a%&

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 am

my nigga tommy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Bonnie wrote:
i am logging on for a much needed post on here
niels and yem know that if i'm posting on here it's pretty fucking important since i made it pretty damn clear that i was never going to return to this place again, but since i have, you guys should get the gist this is pretty fuckin important
now that we all agree this is an important post i will reveal something to you all. i have lurked this forum for the past year...watching over you like an omnipotent demi god. taking notes. forming opinions. re evaluating friendships.
at first, the ein shaming antics were quite hilarious. i admit i have done it myself. but ein is a nice guy (despite his over-use of ad hominem). victoria, i love u gurl but stop instigating shit. you instigated the big drama where ein stated you hacked his account...you started that whether you like it or not...your post on niels' thread was uneccesary and a fucking dick move. niels i love u too but there is a fine line between being funny and being a dickhead. and you're looking at that line in ur rearview mirror.
you guys are taking this ein thing way too far. i watched u do this shit ever since i *left*. dan's post telling u guys off restored my faith in humanity. sure i liked to make fun of ein too but he was my friend and i still liked him, i was just teasing him. you guys are being irrational egotistical fuckwits. fucking stop this shit. you're degrading yourself in my eyes. i thought you two knew better than the bullshit you're pulling. have some respect for urself by fixing ur conduct and have respect for ein even though he's a bit annoying sometimes. if this is any indication of what you guys r like in real life i feel sorry for anybody associated with you. inb4 hurr durr this is just an internet website calm down bonnie. im pretty sure we all know this is more than just a website to us
/drphil out
ohkay lol but anyway, no i'm not like this irl, although i can be a huuuuge dick to people a don't like. lolbutsorryein i was a little annoyed with you just buttraping my thread over there. but k good.

Last edited by Chainy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Bonnie wrote:
victoria, i love u gurl but stop instigating shit. you instigated the big drama where ein stated you hacked his account...you started that whether you like it or not...your post on niels' thread was uneccesary and a fucking dick move.

haha u right u right. but like i said in some other post somewhere on this forum. i PM ein all the time. he knows how i really feel about him and theres no hard feelings between us. and im pretty sure its the same way for yem. as far as der goes thats another thing and idek about niels i no hes just playin but who takes what to far i cant be the judge of. but i love niels<3 and OMGBONNIEHI!!!!!<3
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:45 pm

yeah ein's a cool guy for a ginger. no i kid i kid one of my best friends a ginger.
you're a cool guy you're just a little bit too easy to fuck with. if you know what i mean./
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Feyenoord wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Feyenoord wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Regardless of what you think, I know more about what's going on here than you think I know.

Still Dan, thank you very much. Victoria, YEM, I know there's no hard feelings between us. Der on the other hand...maybe not hard feelings, but certainly unsettled things.
EIN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCKING RUIN A THREAD THIS IS ABOUT YOU OUGHTA KNOW BY DAS RACIST NOT ABOUT YOU YOU EGOIST UGGHHH

Go back and look at the original post that brought me up, and who it was by, and then who furthered it. Take your name calling and shove it up your ass.
Yeah, I know Ashley mentioned you but be a fucking man and just ignore it. The majority here doesnt even give a fuck about you anymore. If we still do, you should be happy about it, even though it's in a negative way. (I don't think anyone gives shit about you in a positive way besides your drunk ass redneck parents)

Anyway. Dude, fuck off. Seriously. I'm posting some great music here to share with you all and you immediatly start bitching again. Grow some. Pussy.

Instead of getting into a fight with Der I'll get into one with you. At least this one will make some semblance of sense.

Yeah, I'm just going to take a cheap shot like that was and ignore it. I don't think so. You forget: I live in AMERICA. We aren't pussies. We kick ass like nobody's business. There's a reason TACKLE FOOTBALL is the number one sport here: we mean business. That explains a lot, actually. Your country's (hell, continent's) favorite sport is SOCCER, a non-contact, injury-faking sport. Come on son. Explains why you expect me to take cheap shots. To quote Deion Sanders, the greatest cornerback in NFL history, "Hold on Playa".

If the majority here didn't give a fuck about me, then why are they still responding? Abiding by your principles, they would ignore me. Instead, I have had direct contact with YEM, Ashley, Der, Syfte, Dan, Cy, whatif and YOURSELF over the past 24 hours. If I'm not mistaken (or I can't count), that's 8. The members connected in the last 24 hours is 12, not including myself. So that would seem to be that TWO THIRDS of people still "give a fuck" about me.

And you watch your little fucking mouth about my parents. My parents are the best gift God has given me, and I know for a FACT they think the same way of me. Who else would let their kid who's been driving for a total of 3 weeks drive over the Bay Bridge? 4.4 miles of bridge with nothing but brick wall 3 feet tall and a 100-foot deep Bay on each side. Who else would let their kid get a HUNTING LICENSE at age 12? Who cares enough about their kid to the point where I know I'll have most of my privileges revoked if I ever get caught doing something illegal? Seems as though my parents think of me pretty damned positively. SO shut your little brat mouth.
just gonna remind you that if you don't have the balls to say things to someone irl, don't say it on here. Makes you look like a pussy and it's not gonna do anything
Bonnie wrote:
i am logging on for a much needed post on here
niels and yem know that if i'm posting on here it's pretty fucking important since i made it pretty damn clear that i was never going to return to this place again, but since i have, you guys should get the gist this is pretty fuckin important
now that we all agree this is an important post i will reveal something to you all. i have lurked this forum for the past year...watching over you like an omnipotent demi god. taking notes. forming opinions. re evaluating friendships.
at first, the ein shaming antics were quite hilarious. i admit i have done it myself. but ein is a nice guy (despite his over-use of ad hominem). victoria, i love u gurl but stop instigating shit. you instigated the big drama where ein stated you hacked his account...you started that whether you like it or not...your post on niels' thread was uneccesary and a fucking dick move. niels i love u too but there is a fine line between being funny and being a dickhead. and you're looking at that line in ur rearview mirror.
you guys are taking this ein thing way too far. i watched u do this shit ever since i *left*. dan's post telling u guys off restored my faith in humanity. sure i liked to make fun of ein too but he was my friend and i still liked him, i was just teasing him. you guys are being irrational egotistical fuckwits. fucking stop this shit. you're degrading yourself in my eyes. i thought you two knew better than the bullshit you're pulling. have some respect for urself by fixing ur conduct and have respect for ein even though he's a bit annoying sometimes. if this is any indication of what you guys r like in real life i feel sorry for anybody associated with you. inb4 hurr durr this is just an internet website calm down bonnie. im pretty sure we all know this is more than just a website to us
/drphil out
BONNIE! <3 Yeah I'm not gonna lie when I left I did the same thing, haha. I'VE MISSED U GURL

I'm not involved in this but sounds like you guys are good so keep it that way Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm

wait tristan is that irl shit to me or to ein
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:39 pm

The pussy stuff was for Ein I think
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 pm

I missed you all dearly. Niels Ashley Tristan <3
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Bonnie wrote:
I missed you all dearly. Niels Ashley Tristan <3
IDer's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 800px-Heart_dissection
YOU
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Jesus dude, spoiler
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 pm

ew nasty but i heart you too
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Chainy wrote:
wait tristan is that irl shit to me or to ein
ein
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Bonnie if i could +1 that vote a million times I would. Come back please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Id consider her back since shes posted more than all of us combined in like the past 6 months.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Yeah, but that's her normal posting rate when she visits anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Would it be socially awkward if i took off my clothes???? Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 47938
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I was too lazy to read any of this.

darn.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 am

Bonnie postwhores like a champ
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Nice pic Niels. Lol. As easy as I am to fuck with you all are to gross out. Wouldn't survive a minute in any ER as a patient or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I went to the ER in 6th grade + 8th grade. It was tragically slow. The first time, I was forced to watch Son of Mask or whatever. Stupidest movie ever. Second time, they put me to sleep, took off my pants, and removed my perfectly fine (I learned after the surgery, but the surgery was still necessary) appendix.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 pm

jeeeeeesus fuck was i really like this, im sorry ein
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

why is my memory so shot when it comes to this forum? the fuck
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Chainy wrote:
jeeeeeesus fuck was i really like this, im sorry ein

No hard feelings. I had completely forgotten about this in all honesty, which leads me to say...

Victoria wrote:
why is my memory so shot when it comes to this forum? the fuck

Fully concur.
Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

Fuji Bucks™ : 233

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

feeling something hard in my my pants alright
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Me Gusta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der's/Niels' a%&   Der's/Niels' a%& - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Der's/Niels' a%&

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com