Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Kony _
PostSubject: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 am

http://kony2012.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/

Have you guys heard or seen this thing??
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 am

ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 pm

I have twitter, tumblr and facebook. no way of not hearing of him.
He is the toughest and most honorable man ever. Despite his personal suffering and pain, he stood up to the challenge and kept fighting.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I hope for your sake you are kidding Niels. Even if you are, EXTREMELY DISTASTEFUL you little fucker.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

I actually got that off 4chan. Those aren't my words.
Oh and it's sarcasm. In reality I don't give a flying fuck about the whole situation in Africa.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Well I'm an American, and this isn't a great enough concern by my foreign policy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Chainy wrote:
Oh and it's sarcasm. In reality I don't give a flying fuck about the whole situation in Africa.

I don't particularly care about it as much as I care about other things, but you should still be more respectful.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am

I am respectful, I just don't really give a shit. I can't do anything about it anyway, liking a status doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 am

Exactly^

Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Chainy wrote:
He is the toughest and most honorable man ever. Despite his personal suffering and pain, he stood up to the challenge and kept fighting.

So by this theory Stalin and Hitler must've been Superman and Batman to you.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

Chainy wrote:

yo are you fucking retarded bro?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Sarcasm or not, your statement makes absolutely no sense and was completely uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

you could have quoted me and said that about the US government
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Sarcasm or not, your statement makes absolutely no sense and was completely uncalled for.
Chainy wrote:
do you even fucking read my comments?

on:
Quote :
There is growing outrage in Uganda over a viral internet film viewed by more than 32 million people in four days that suggests Africa’s longest-running conflict is still raging in the country’s north.

The 30-minute video, Kony2012, was produced by three American videographers campaigning for greater efforts to capture Joseph Kony, the leader of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA).

But Kony and his diminishing troops, many of them kidnapped child soldiers, fled northern Uganda six years ago and are now spread across the jungles of neighbouring countries.

“What that video says is totally wrong, and it can cause us more problems than help us,” said Dr Beatrice Mpora, director of Kairos, a community health organisation in Gulu, a town that was once the centre of the rebels’ activities.

“There has not been a single soul from the LRA here since 2006. Now we have peace, people are back in their homes, they are planting their fields, they are starting their businesses. That is what people should help us with.”

This movie is horrible for Uganda's tourism, which, probably wasn't too great anyway. While in reality, if still alive, Kony has fled the country 6 years ago because he was being chased by Ugandan (and I'm not sure, but I believe also American) Special Forces troops. He's now, if alive, somewhere located on the tri-border area of South-Sudan, Congo DR and the CAR.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 pm

So, Ein?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't care where you got it from. It's still uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

How fucking stupid are you to not understand the term "sarcasm", it means you mean the exact opposite.
Fuck.
You are so ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Einsteinean wrote:

Besides, hasn't you of all people learned you can't express sarcasm on the internet??
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 am

No, you aren't respectful if you are okay with a man starting an army of over 300,000 small children in the world forcing them to disfigure children's faces, turn to murderers and kill their own parents regardless of if you are living in the country or not. Just because you were lucky enough not to be born in Uganda doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you can to stop it. You should be doing everything you can. If you don't want to fine. But honestly what does it take to post one fucking link of Facebook or press like on something or tell 2 friends about it? Nothing, it takes nothing.

Me and my friend are plastering stickers all over our streets, and can't wait for April 20th. And my friend just got his car and when I get mine sometime hopefully next month were painting Kony 2012 on the doors.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Besides, hasn't you of all people learned you can't express sarcasm on the internet??
I think it's pretty clear it's sarcasm when I state it more than once though???????
And I immediately knew it was sarcasm when I read this, so why shouldn't you be able to?????????
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Victoria wrote:
No, you aren't respectful if you are okay with a man starting an army of over 300,000 small children in the world forcing them to disfigure children's faces, turn to murderers and kill their own parents regardless of if you are living in the country or not. Just because you were lucky enough not to be born in Uganda doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you can to stop it. You should be doing everything you can. If you don't want to fine. But honestly what does it take to post one fucking link of Facebook or press like on something or tell 2 friends about it? Nothing, it takes nothing.

Me and my friend are plastering stickers all over our streets, and can't wait for April 20th. And my friend just got his car and when I get mine sometime hopefully next month were painting Kony 2012 on the doors.
maybe because ugandan people are fucking pissed over this whole campaign?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Chainy wrote:
Victoria wrote:

You are fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Chain you know you're wrong on this one
stop being stubborn and apologize
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Victoria wrote:

I might do the same thing with one of my friends' cars. Awesome idea.

Chainy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

I think it's pretty clear it's sarcasm when I state it more than once though???????
And I immediately knew it was sarcasm when I read this, so why shouldn't you be able to?????????

Now you're just not making sense.

Chainy wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Do some real research. Doesn't matter what the Ugandan people think of it, what matters is WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Victoria wrote:
Chainy wrote:
Victoria wrote:

You are fucking retarded.

Couldn't have said it better.

Tristan wrote:
Chain you know you're wrong on this one
stop being stubborn and apologize

Thank you.

Chain, you know how you all like to gang up on me when I'm wrong and refuse to admit it? Well, how's it taste being on the other end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kony _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony Empty

Back to top Go down

Kony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com