Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Guys, look this shit up. He isn't in Uganda anymore. Besides, the whole campaign is a scam, only 30% of their income goes to actually solving 'this problem' the other 70% goes to their own benefits. It is a commercial organization, a group of students who went to Uganda over 6 years ago, all the images are shot over 6 years ago. So, what you see in this video is all longer than 6 years ago. The situation isn't like this anymore in Uganda. Kony is now, and this is, at least in Holland, pretty well known information now, not even in Uganda anymore, he is, if alive, located somewhere around Congo, South-Sudan and the CAR.
I'm not saying this man isn't a criminal, that he shouldn't be captured, I'm just saying that it isn't a problem anymore in Uganda. The LRA is rarely still active in Uganda. And the campaign is all about Uganda, and therefore a scam.

People, I have done research about this video and about the organization of Invisible Children, because I don't fucking believe whatever the big media try to make me believe.

Look, if this video was released 7 years ago, I'd have totally supported it, but right now all it's doing is ruining Uganda's tourism industry.

Besides, if anyone is still pissed over the statement I posted, which was sarcasm obviously, I didn't write it; I got off the satire Facebook account of 4chan (I believe it's an unofficial account), here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=312000782188513&set=pu.176890359032890&type=1&theater

Don't believe whatever is told you. That's all I got to say. If anyone got real arguments besides saying that I am retarded, please reply.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Sorry for the double post, but there is another thing I want to bring up:
This is just a theory, I came up with.
Isn't it a little bit of a coincidence that this Kony-thing comes only a few months after the discovery of a huge oil in Uganda?
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/152603/large-oil-reserves-discovered-in-uganda-troops-sent-for-humanitarian-intervention/
Just read that article. To prove my point.
Iraq, Libya, (Afghanistan, Vietnam) now Uganda. We suddenly care about those countries when oil is discovered.
Sudan? Nope. Yemen? Nope, didn't give a fuck. Syria? Nope.
Oil has been the reason for war the past ten years. Will Uganda be next? I don't know, but I do know that the main reason to invade both Iraq and Vietnam were lies.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Welcome to commercial capitalism.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

So. You're convinced?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Umm no shit he's not still in South Africa.

DUHHH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND ME I THINK IM GONNA STAY HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:
Umm no shit he's not still in South Africa.

DUHHH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND ME I THINK IM GONNA STAY HERE
Uganda* And he fled 6 years ago. Before people were chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm

lol my b i was thinking winkley
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
No, you aren't respectful if you are okay with a man starting an army of over 300,000 small children in the world forcing them to disfigure children's faces, turn to murderers and kill their own parents regardless of if you are living in the country or not. Just because you were lucky enough not to be born in Uganda doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you can to stop it. You should be doing everything you can. If you don't want to fine. But honestly what does it take to post one fucking link of Facebook or press like on something or tell 2 friends about it? Nothing, it takes nothing.

Me and my friend are plastering stickers all over our streets, and can't wait for April 20th. And my friend just got his car and when I get mine sometime hopefully next month were painting Kony 2012 on the doors.

I might do the same thing with one of my friends' cars. Awesome idea.
You're going to illegally paint on peoples' doors?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 pm

That is soooooo not Ein.
Ein respect the law, remember!!!
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Dude. You really don't know what you are talking about. And the whole thing si about American efforts and you dont even live in america. Ive been researching this shit for hours a day, getting to see where the money is really going, seeing interviews with the people involved, not just the main dude and his adorable as fuck son. This shits real. And the shit you just said about oil in Uganda only proves that you arent as informed as you claim to be because you would know that this isnt an excuse for america to go to uganda because the whole point of the campain is to get america to stay there when they there is a high risk of them pulling the plug on it because there isn't enough benefit in many of the govt's interest.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 pm

I think I'll let Victoria and Niels fight this one out, I'm not as informed as I should be.

@Cy, with their permission. And I don't think many of them would have an issue with it.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:48 am

gotya
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 am

Yes Im Am wrote:
I feel honoured
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Victoria wrote:
Dude. You really don't know what you are talking about. And the whole thing si about American efforts and you dont even live in america. Ive been researching this shit for hours a day, getting to see where the money is really going, seeing interviews with the people involved, not just the main dude and his adorable as fuck son. This shits real. And the shit you just said about oil in Uganda only proves that you arent as informed as you claim to be because you would know that this isnt an excuse for america to go to uganda because the whole point of the campain is to get america to stay there when they there is a high risk of them pulling the plug on it because there isn't enough benefit in many of the govt's interest.
Ahh, let's do this.
First of all, I know what I'm talking about. I gave you facts, so far, you didn't. I don't live in America, you don't live in Uganda. So why should you be able to care about Uganda if you don't allow me to care about an action on the internet (WORLDWIDEweb) started by Americans.
You've been researching this shit for hours a day, yet you can't come with any arguments? Alright...
Facts are that only 30% of the money actually goes to Uganda. And how people look doesn't say anything. Does Anders Breivik look like someone who could kill over 70 people, when you'd see him on the street? I don't think so.
"This shits real", well yes, that's a great argument.
The last point you made, I know that. I have stated before he was being chased by Ugandan and American troops (100 American Special Forces to be exact), what I meant though was that there is no 'big army' yet, like there was/is in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
And lies are a great way to get that there.

Come on, come with arguments to prove your side, this is just too easy. Saying someone's son is looking adorable? Really?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Johnywilko wrote:
Yes Im Am wrote:
I feel honoured

About confusing you with Kony?
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Chainy wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Ahh, let's do this.
First of all, I know what I'm talking about. I gave you facts, so far, you didn't. I don't live in America, you don't live in Uganda. So why should you be able to care about Uganda if you don't allow me to care about an action on the internet (WORLDWIDEweb) started by Americans.
You've been researching this shit for hours a day, yet you can't come with any arguments? Alright...
Facts are that only 30% of the money actually goes to Uganda. And how people look doesn't say anything. Does Anders Breivik look like someone who could kill over 70 people, when you'd see him on the street? I don't think so.
"This shits real", well yes, that's a great argument.
The last point you made, I know that. I have stated before he was being chased by Ugandan and American troops (100 American Special Forces to be exact), what I meant though was that there is no 'big army' yet, like there was/is in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
And lies are a great way to get that there.

Come on, come with arguments to prove your side, this is just too easy. Saying someone's son is looking adorable? Really?

I was saying he was adorable because he is, I never said that had anything to do with it being legit. And I wasnt "coming up with proof" because I dont need to. You havent given any proof what so ever, just a bunch of words. I can say on a forum that im olivia wilde and im the hottest person in the world because i say so but does that make it true? no. im not about to get into a fucking argument over shit like this when i could be spending my time helping the cause. I did my research, and I got the proof I needed for myself, and fact of the matter is, this IS helping. so I honestly dont care about your conspiracy theories and other efforts to prove everything a fraud. I just dont care.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Well, I believe we're currently discussing this here, so, yes you'll need arguments. "Just a bunch of words", hahaha. I'd read my comment over again, I came up with all the facts needed. This organization is a scam. The whole Uganda situation as it is reflected is a scam. The situation in Uganda is no worse than in Burkina Faso, if it isn't worse in Burkina Faso, so why aren't we focusing on those countries?

Alright, I'm done. Answer this one last question:
Why are we making a deal out of Uganda, a country with a lot of oil and other raw materials, and not out of Somalia? Where the situation is way worse, but where there is barely anything special beneath the surface?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:08 pm

It seems like both of your arguments are bullshit if you have to center around someone calling someone else adorable.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
It seems like both of your arguments are bullshit if you have to center around someone calling someone else adorable.
I have only stated her calling someone 'adorable' as an argument was bullshit.
Read the rest of my comments and you'll notice it makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

I already said that wasnt even an arguemtn it was just something I was saying because I thought his son was adorable. Hop off my dick. And you can't say I "need" arguments because I dont. I honestly dont give a shit if you think it is a scam or not...I dont and thats all that matters to me.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Victoria wrote:
I already said that wasnt even an arguemtn it was just something I was saying because I thought his son was adorable. Hop off my dick. And you can't say I "need" arguments because I dont. I honestly dont give a shit if you think it is a scam or not...I dont and thats all that matters to me.
Alright, I'm not going to respond with "So you have a dick?!??!", because I'm not Ein.
But that's alright, I'm not the one to tell you what to do and what not to do, but don't go around calling me retarded and don't get into an argument with me if you end up saying you don't want to debate it...
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Lol ok then.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Okay Very Happy, so waddup.

edit: http://www.lfpress.com/news/world/2012/03/16/19513411.html
Well, at least there are some fine, respectable gentleman behind this organization HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kony - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Kony   Kony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com