Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

not studying for the AP exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:08 am

Yes Im Am wrote:
by my week old thread

yeah. but i ended up getting it done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

Fuji Bucks™ : 2005

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:04 pm

For the tensions one I threw out every act and event I could think of, Compromise of 1850, Missouri Compromise, Bleeding Kansas and such. Hopefully it works. AP physics test was Monday, hopefully I did ok. Lots of magnetism on the multiple choice and mostly tough open responses but I think I passed at least.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Chainy wrote:
America's foreign policy of the last 30 years? Just say that they pretty much 'destroyed' some countries because of their fear of communism. Ask Guatemala, Argentina, Chile, Ghana, etc.
Or the people of per example Somalia, where local warlords are supported by the USA.

Buddy, you're just asking for it.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:
America's foreign policy of the last 30 years? Just say that they pretty much 'destroyed' some countries because of their fear of communism. Ask Guatemala, Argentina, Chile, Ghana, etc.
Or the people of per example Somalia, where local warlords are supported by the USA.

Try denying it.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Lsquared wrote:
For the tensions one I threw out every act and event I could think of, Compromise of 1850, Missouri Compromise, Bleeding Kansas and such. Hopefully it works. AP physics test was Monday, hopefully I did ok. Lots of magnetism on the multiple choice and mostly tough open responses but I think I passed at least.
I also wrote about Bleeding Kansas but someone told me it was out of the time frame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:51 pm

I got some of my information mixed up. Oh well. Minor historical errors aren't critical
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:
Minor historical errors aren't critical
If only you could say the same thing for math....
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:25 am

Took the stats one yesterday, was pretty easy. I think I got 2 4s
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

Fuji Bucks™ : 2005

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Not in the time frame? Damn...well, definitely not an amazing essay anyway. I heard the stat one wasn't bad, my friend took it yesterday. Poor kid had 8 straight hours of APs, English and stat.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Dude... that's really harsh. And yeah, it was pretty simple overall. There were a few questions that I guarantee didn't have higher than like twenty percent correct.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:37 am

Chainy wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Chainy wrote:

Try denying it.

Try studying the entirety of U.S. History.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:57 pm

inb4chainyretaliatesandinsultsamericanseventhoughhe'sproblyright
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:
inb4chainyretaliatesandinsultsamericanseventhoughhe'sproblyright

Balance what America has done good and what America has done bad and you'll see my point.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Chainy wrote:

The issues with communism weren't within the last 30 years. They didn't "destroy" any countries. The only thing done to defend communism was the atomic bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki, which were because of the refusal to give in, which if they werent dropped it would have been the start of world war three and the soviets would have invaded fought them and taken them over if America hadnt ended that conflict. Also, they sent aid to all of the countries you just named to avoid communism...they didn't destroy them, the u.s.s.r. attempted to and failed due to America. This all happened from the early 1940's to the mid to late 1960's max, which was way more than 30 years ago.

Not saying were perfect since weve done a lot of fucked up shit but get your facts straight bro.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh Bam.... you had a lot of mistakes there....
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

you definitely forgot the part where jesus slayed that dragon...or maybe it was godzilla. Hiroshima and Nagasaki? might as well be tokyo
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Tristan wrote:
Oh Bam.... you had a lot of mistakes there....

well then name them
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I didn't before cuz I'm lazy and I also don't want to sound like a dick pointing out mistakes, but since you asked
Victoria wrote:
Chainy wrote:

The issues with communism weren't within the last 30 years.(1) They didn't "destroy" any countries. The only thing done to defend communism was the atomic bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki (2), which were because of the refusal to give in, which if they werent dropped it would have been the start of world war three and the soviets would have invaded fought them and taken them over if America hadnt ended that conflict (3). Also, they sent aid to all of the countries you just named to avoid communism...they didn't destroy them, the u.s.s.r. attempted to and failed due to America (4). This all happened from the early 1940's to the mid to late 1960's max, which was way more than 30 years ago. (5)

Not saying were perfect since weve done a lot of fucked up shit but get your facts straight bro.
1. The first red scare (fears/issues with communism) began in 1919.
2. There were a lot of other things done. A lot... two examples are the Vietnam and Korean Wars.
3. Kind of your opinion..
4. The Soviets didn't want to destroy the countries. They wanted to spread communism and use them as satellite nations, which they wanted for a larger "sphere of influence".
5. Like I said, 1919

I just pulled an Einy
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:04 pm

3 was true...i thought
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:33 pm

1...what you said didn't have anything to do with what i said. 0_o
2. I was referring to the destructive things that niels would consider "destroying" the world. And the stuff in Vietnam had to do with a lot more than communism.
3. It's been proven that without the aid given by America they would have certainly fallen to communism, and even if that weren't true, it did the complete opposite of destroying the countries which is what my point was.
4. Whether they wanted to destroy them will forever be based upon that persons opinion of communism, and still my point about America doing the opposite of destroying them was maintained.
5. Not the stuff I talked about....that's why I said "This all happened from the early 1940's to the mid to late 1960's", not "everything that has to do with communist scares in America, and saying that more shit happened long before that only makes my point that the main shit that has happened was over 30 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:58 pm

You're right. My deepest apologiesl
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

ehhh they're saying South Korea would fall to communism if we elect Ron Paul...and Israel would fall as well
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Tristan did you get your scores back yet? I got a 3 faz
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Tristan wrote:
I didn't before cuz I'm lazy and I also don't want to sound like a dick pointing out mistakes, but since you asked
Victoria wrote:
Chainy wrote:

The issues with communism weren't within the last 30 years.(1) They didn't "destroy" any countries. The only thing done to defend communism was the atomic bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki (2), which were because of the refusal to give in, which if they werent dropped it would have been the start of world war three and the soviets would have invaded fought them and taken them over if America hadnt ended that conflict (3). Also, they sent aid to all of the countries you just named to avoid communism...they didn't destroy them, the u.s.s.r. attempted to and failed due to America (4). This all happened from the early 1940's to the mid to late 1960's max, which was way more than 30 years ago. (5)

1. The first red scare (fears/issues with communism) began in 1919.
2. There were a lot of other things done. A lot... two examples are the Vietnam and Korean Wars.
3. Kind of your opinion..
4. The Soviets didn't want to destroy the countries. They wanted to spread communism and use them as satellite nations, which they wanted for a larger "sphere of influence".
5. Like I said, 1919

I just pulled an Einy

Damn straight you did, and everything's 100% right.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Pulling an Einy isn't a bad thing, not at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not studying for the AP exam   not studying for the AP exam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

not studying for the AP exam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com