Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

Fuji Bucks™ : 233

Last person to post here wins - Page 17 _
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 1:20 am

Holy shit dude, that's an insane thing to have happened. I'm sorry for your loss but am glad you have an outlet for it here.

Also hi guys
Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 1:20 am

Holy shit dude, that's an insane thing to have happened. I'm sorry for your loss but am glad you have an outlet for it here.

Also hi guys
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Last person to post here wins - Page 17 Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 12:17 am

Dang I can’t believe it’s been 10 years of Fuji planet.. and surprised people still come on occasionally.
I can’t imagine how everyone’s changed since then

Briane, so sorry for your loss brother. Cancer is the worst thing in the world. Took my dads life in 2015 and he was only 44. Praying for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:30 pm

Hey

I finished college and moved from Ohio to Pittsburgh last year. Recently moved to Oklahoma City and I'll be off to a new city/state by summer. No I am not married.

I still talk to Niels and Bonnie pretty regularly. Actually, I'm the phone with Niels right now reminiscing about this place and about MyNK. It's crazy just how much detail we remember about things that happened 10 years ago Razz

But seriously if anyone wants to catch up just text me 3308120296

Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

Fuji Bucks™ : 2733

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Hope everyone had a fantastic new year. Sure was a wild decade honestly.

I'm moving back to Illinois in just a few days here, should be arriving Thursday.

Go Chiefs!
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Last edited by Briane on Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:18 am

Aloh! MiniJulian here (God, haven't written that name in so long), I also finished college! Trying to find some work now and hopefully be able to study in Canada for a couple of years as a graphic designer/illustrator/animator/3DModeler :) I had a plan to study in Canada with one of my best friends but that didn't pan out, though she still went and she's having a blast judging by her Instagram story, very happy for her :)

I still live in Mexico, but funny enough I think my words more in English now than in Spanish, being on Mynk and on this site for like a thousand years helped that Razz Currently have a girlfriend of 3 years !

As a bonus fact, I'm a huge Survivor nerd thanks to you guys, I love the show so much and I discovered it thanks to the Survivor Fuji game plus my love for Total Drama, now I do illustrations on the show and cast members from newer seasons have sent me support ! (I did some pictures for Jonny Fairplay also, if any of you remember who that is) I'm very excited for the next season Winners at War premiering in 3 days, 20 winners from season 3-37 are coming back and battling it out to be the best of the best!

I kinda love that this specific thread has become a time capsule. Like a neverending journal to check up on everyone's lives,feels like a forum version of the 7UP documentaries. I still have Chainful and Tristan added on facebook, I think thats a bit funny. Wish you all luck!
Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:30 pm

any1 got covid?
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:36 am

Sup guys, this is actually Bonnie. I forgot my password and the e-mail attached to my account but I remembered Rutzy's password which he gave me lol. Surprisingly it still works.

I kinda don't care about using his account because on reflection I think he was a massive pedo. Plus it's not like I'm using it to pretend to be him.

Here in Sydney things are calming down re: covid 19. But there are still a lot of restrictions. I still go to work (in a library) and the other day I even scored a 9 pack of toilet paper.

It's nice to read about everyone here.

I only talk to Yes Im Am regularly, he is a really good friend.

Ps, I had a fake identity here, my name isn't 'Kelly' which I think is what I told you guys? It's actually Zoya. And I used fake pics as well but everything else was true. Sorry about that. I was a dumb kid. Or maybe smart for not putting my pics all over the net?

Lucky I used fake stuff though because once again I think Rutzy massively tried to groom me in hindsight. I'm not traumatised or anything.

Feel free to get in touch with me via Instagram, it's @zoyathedestroyer_

Hope everyone is well and taking care

PS my bad to Rutzy if he wasn't a pedo, I just got some bad vibes but you know I may be incorrect and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:52 am

For the record I back the pedo rutz theory
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:49 am

whatif wrote:
any1 got covid?
pretty sure ive had it, couldnt be tested though so will never know probs. was shit, but ive pretty much recovered now aside from being horribly out of shape because of it now.
^ and i also adhere to this theory after jordan told me about it
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:40 pm

I am COVID free as of last week's test
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:25 am

Fuck Covid, currently stuck in super-strict lockdown cause a bunch of idiots had to spread it around after we already flattened the curve. Honestly feeling pretty shit ngl.

As for my life, not really much to say. Completed university, and then moved to Sydney for work. A few months later moved to Melbourne for work once again. Kinda wishing I stayed in Sydney now since shit doesn't seem so bad there 😅. Never really stayed in contact with anyone from here cause I was simply too immature and young back then and I'm pretty sure y'all thought I was annoying, regret pretty much all of the shit I posted here.

Anyway, glad to see the rest of you are doing well! I hope all of you are staying safe and healthy.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 am

I was speaking to someone today about old flash game websites we used to frequent when we were teens and Fuji popped into my head. I was surprised to see you guys still posting here.

2020 pretty much sucked, wouldn't do it again, 2/10.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 pm

whatif wrote:
any1 got covid?
My dad got it way back in June, he works at a hospital so it was no surprise. It got him really weak, and he was alone in his room for like 2 weeks and only saw us through the door, my mom had to do a safety routine and put on special clothes to go feed him, but she slept in my sister's room. We had to give my dad an oxygen tank just so he could breathe. One day the tank emptied and my mother started to panic because my dad was getting worse. I hurried to a place where they would give me another oxygen tank but when I returned my mom had sent my dad to the hospital, he barely made it out alive. I'm sure my whole afmily had it but we turned out asymptomatic and yeah we've been locked down in our house for months.

Bart wrote:
 I'm pretty sure y'all thought I was annoying, regret pretty much all of the shit I posted here.
Hahaha same, but what are you gonna do, I had fun times and I still think about this site every now and then, so it's a happy memory. Also I thouht you were cool, I remember we played Mario Kart Wii together once.

Johnywilko wrote:
I was speaking to someone today about old flash game websites we used to frequent when we were teens and Fuji popped into my head.
I am thinking of making a YouTube channel that talks about that, old flash websites and games, and possibly every media I grew up with. If I make it I'm definitely talking about you guys lol, MyNK was a fascinating experiment.
Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:01 am

JohnnyWilko holy shit we used to play COD MW together, you were an admin...can’t believe we come back here to post..anyone remember Syfte?
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 am

happy 2021
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:43 am

Last edited by Briane on Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon May 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 4:00 am

Happy 2022. Can't believe another year passed by since my last rant so damn fast. Don't really even have any real updates this time around.

Go Rams
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
whatif
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 9:14 pm

hey folks, anybody into NFTs? lol.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Damn, decided to hop in here after several years, nice to read everyone's life updates. I am glad to hear you all are doing well.

Since 2018: got engaged, got married, bought a house just before they got too expensive, quit my job to get my Master's, graduated, and got my dream job doing chip design. Still living in Austin. No kids (yet). Things are going very well for us.

The pandemic sucked, but we got through it ok. Wife finally caught it about a month ago but had a mild case. I somehow still haven't gotten it despite being directly exposed like 5 times. I was in grad school when it hit so only impact was classes became online and I stopped going to campus. Tbh I'm not super social anyways so the lockdown wasn't a big adjustment for me.

Feel free to hit me up on reddit: u/Jester_Don  (yes my reddit name is from my fuji name, I will always carry a part of this site with me I guess...)
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 4:17 pm

Had a random passing thought about Fuji and thought I’d drop by. It’s honestly kind of weird how much I miss this site and how I generally tend to associate it with nostalgia and positive emotions despite the fact that most of my time here wasn’t all that positive lol. I think I mostly just miss forum boards for some reason. They’re just not the same anymore. The few forums that still exist are so insanely niche and aren’t really friendly to anyone who hasn’t been there for years already. Most people just wanna use Discord nowadays, which is way too organized to be any fun. Find a funny picture, post it somewhere, within 5 seconds my message got deleted, I’m muted for 5 minutes, and 3 people are like “DUDE POST THAT IN #memes.” It’s lame, gets old fast. The style of forum that Fuji always was just doesn’t exist anymore, where you could get away with anything and it was fun to just dick around and be a jackass.
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 12:09 am

Lol I miss this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com