Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Last person to post here wins - Page 18 _
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 3:57 am

First time on in a decade. I miss y'all
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

PostSubject: tl;dr: Addressing the baseless pedo allegations. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.   Last person to post here wins - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 12:09 pm

Hello, this is @realRutzy342. Uh, I'm not a pedophile, although I suppose I don't know how to prove that. In fact, I claimed I was three years older than I actually was -- what you got was the genuine article of an awkward kid with absentee parents who started to learn all manners of unsavory things on the internet and didn't have the social awareness yet to not blabber on about it. With that said -- a sincere apology is in order to anyone that I made uncomfortable, along with an earnest acknowledgment that my behavior sucked. I had a lot of personal issues back then and the only outlets I knew were humor and controversy for its own sake; naively I considered those things to be equivalent for far too long.

In any case, I don't want to make this post my own pity party. The reason I'm here is because I incidentally met an actual person with the last name "Rutz" and immediately felt the nostalgia for my internet incipience coming on. My memories of this place are vague, and attempting to piece it together Memento-style from my post history quickly proved to be unpleasant. But I'll resist the urge to delete or alter anything, since I'm ultimately still a sentimental sad sack. Maybe others can empathize with this odd conflagration of emotions?

What I do remember about Fuji is surprisingly vivid. (Like my password, which apparently I shared with at least two others!) By the way, never thought I'd be using BBCode in fucking
Scary number:

YEM, Bonnie, Skweeks, Mel, Der, DG, Chain, Dan, Faz, Jshush, Katanga... plenty more I'm forgetting. All of you and your quirks have a unique place in my heart. The interactions we all had here, as idiotic and inconsequential as they often were, mean a lot more to me now than I ever could have thought they would at the time. Thank you for participating in this forum (and Bloonsworld/MyNinjaKiwi) with me. If I was able to impart even a fraction of that meaning to just one other person, then perhaps the countless hours of my life drained here weren't in vain.

Briane deserves a specific mention. Admittedly, I do remember you mostly as the communal punching bag. But I've read through all your more recent posts and am quite humbled by the level of maturity and willingness to be vulnerable that you display. On a serious note, I cannot begin to imagine how devastating losing your wife to cancer must have been; your resolve after the fact is inspiring. The two of you clearly had a deep connection, and I'm certain she'd still want to see you being your happiest possible self with someone else very special.

I'm hesitant to share what I'm doing these days -- I'm somewhat of an internet paranoiac now. However, if you're inclined to reach out, for old time's sake... Very Happy

Discord: synergyaddict
Email: sleuth@ruthtruth.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 11:24 pm

Hi Rutz, thanks for the shoutout. Always liked our chats. Congrats on beating every challenge on MyNK by the way, not many people did that…

We all make mistakes, and let’s not forget that we were literal children when we were active on this site, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

Fuji Bucks™ : 2733

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 12:56 am

Wanted to do justice with one final post.

I deleted a bunch of old posts. I left all the 2010 and older ones, don't really care much about what I said at 12 and younger lol, but idk man. Just felt weird that I vented so hard and shared as much info as I did here. Didn't feel right. Sorry.

Beyond that, sorry for calling you a pedo Rutz. Shortsighted and stupid of me and unfair to you.

God bless you all. Free Palestine

PS. Y'all are so fuckin' engrained in my head dude like holy shit. I can remember details whenever I see names of people that I haven't spoken to in probably 8+ years like I click their profile and I see last post 2018??? Why do I remember your name dawg cmon lmao why is this memory like... why is this what brain space is wasted on... the details I remember probably ain't even right anymore like does YEM still live in Ohio? Does Skweekers still live in Canada? Is Syfte still Asian???????? IDK MAYBE PROBABLY NOT

PPS please keep from doing anything important because this is post 2169 lol it would be funny if i left on there forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com