Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Last person to post here wins - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 pm

^Amazing book.

Who made the staff forum visible to non-logged in users?
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:39 pm

weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:36 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:41 pm

woah
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:54 pm

da fuq
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 am

Yes Im Am wrote:
da fuq
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:40 pm

affraid

Acarter13 logged in
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:50 pm

hypocrite petufile

I still remember that Saumatre and BrianE chat
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Yes Im Am wrote:
da fuq
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
4chan nearly got Samuel L. Jackson to say that on Reddit^
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:43 pm

last
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:04 pm

So, you guys dressing up for Halloween?
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:19 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Yes Im Am wrote:
da fuq
Hwat the heck did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane accessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the heck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane accessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:12 pm

A+
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:53 pm

hey
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 pm

yo
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

u wot m8
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Theoretically I could just ban everyone else from posting to this thread, thereby winning.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm

and then i could open it up, remove your mod and lock it again santa 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 am

Lol.

last
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 pm

pffft
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm

tfffp
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Three minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:53 pm

O gas etuni me erh t
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:21 pm

So I wonder how many people realize that 10,000 people just died in the Phillippines? Nobody in my Facebook friend group apparently.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Thunderstorm :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post here wins   Last person to post here wins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last person to post here wins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com