Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriBri240
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
BriBri240

Staff Message : Banned.
Fuji Bucks™ : 1474

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's _
PostSubject: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:44 pm

I'll start off with their oldest one, All we know is Falling:

PARAMORE: ALL WE KNOW IS FALLING

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's All-we-know-is-falling

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Stars-4

Well, this is paramore's first CD. It is a very good one, but I'll admit, unlike most bands first CD's, this isn't their best. First, I'll go ahead and list the songs.

1. All we know
2. Pressure
3. Emergency
4. Brighter
5. Here we go again
6. Never let this go
7. Whoa
8. Conspiracy
9. Franklin
10. My heart

Okay, before I get to the official CD review, let me tell you a bit of information. Paramore is a rock/pop/punk alt. band that started in early 2004, which their first CD, all we know is falling, came out in late 2005. They started because the singer, Hayley Williams, was dating guitarist, Josh Farro, in her junior year, but they ended up moving and didn't talk for so long. Years later, Hayley and Josh bumped into each other on the street, and they went to get coffee and they were talking about their life for a while. Then, they both said they had been doing something band related, and decided to play together. After they were good, they found some other people to play with each other. After hours of playing, they became PARAMORE!

CD: The songs are nice and good sounding, good singing and instrumental. Some of it can be a boring though, mainly because of the slow songs. Though the band is great, some of the songs aren't, mainly the last 4 on this CD. But, it is still a pretty descent CD. One thing, the main thing, that makes me like this CD is because of the singing of Hayley Williams, she has a great voice. The band as well is good, but mainly Hayley is what makes the band very good. There are some background vocals of Josh Farro in some parts, he can sing pretty good as well, but not as good as Hayley. Overall, this CD is pretty good, about double the goodness of being descent. This is why I give Paramore's first CD, All we know is Falling, a good 4/5.

PARAMORE: RIOT!

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Paramore_Riot

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Stars-5

By far, this is Paramore's best CD. This CD went platinum and was also played in Chicago in early 2008 and recorded into a DVD/CD live set, but that's for the next review. Here we go with the songs..

1. For a pessimist, I'm pretty Optimistic
2. That's what You get
3. Hallelujah
4. Misery Business
5. When it rains
6. Let the Flames Begin
7. Miracle
8. crushcrushcrush
9. We are broken
10. Fences
11. Born for this

Let me tell you this in a near early fashion, I have every Paramore CD, so I would make the best review. Okay, first off, this CD has a lot of singles on it, so it is the most well-known CD by Paramore. This CD is very good, and is mostly known by the songs Misery Business and That's what you get. And some know it by crushcrushcrush. Whichever song it is, you will probably know it from RIOT! This CD sold 1,000,000 copies around 1 year after coming out. This is the main CD that got Paramore big. This is the CD that made them have a big American tour instead of just outer sea's countries. Paramore came to Rockford Illinois about a month ago, I went Very Happy and they were playing a lot of songs from RIOT! despite of just releasing a new CD. I can tell this is the CD that got them big. Well, overall, every song from Paramore's CD, RIOT! is great. That's why I give this a perfect 5/5.

PARAMORE: THE FINAL RIOT!

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's 51JEXSUrFTL._SS500_

Well, this is a little expensive piece of CD/DVD, being, on average, a good 25 bucks. But, I promise you, it's worth it! If you've never been to a concert, this is a great concert experience if you stand up, headbang, and have it up loud enough, I know because my friend did it and said it was just like we was there. Also, this has almost all the songs from RIOT!, their best CD, and some from their pretty good one, All we know is Falling. It also has a lot of documentary in the DVD, and sounds just like any live show in the CD. It is well worth the money, though it may put a dent in your wallet. But, I promise it is worth it. This is why I give this one a perfect 5/5 as well!

PARAMORE: BRAND NEW EYES

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Paramore_brand_new_eyes

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Stars-4-5

This is the new Paramore CD, which is very good. It has some fast and relaxing songs, along with some slow and calming songs. Here's the song list:

1. Careful
2. Ignorance
3. Playing God
4. Brick by Boring Brick
5. Turn it Off
6. The Only Exception
7. Feeling sorry
8. Looking up
9. Where the lines overlap
10. Misguided Ghosts
11. All I wanted

In this CD, Paramore changed from high-rocking emo-like names to something more calm. Their music changed a bit, but not by much, still many fast songs and a few slow ones, and yeah. Everything with Paramore has remained the Like-Same, but they also have decided to change some tempo's in their fast music, like fast, little slow, then fast again. But, really, their still good, just not as good as RIOT! So, I give this one a near-perfect 4.5/5

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Pedo:)

Last edited by BriBri240 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Uh, quadruple post?
Back to top Go down
BriBri240
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
BriBri240

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Just wanted to be safe in case I ran out of space.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 pm

It's not allowed.

Rules wrote:
Double posting is only allowable if the posts are separates by a 24 hour span, but you still can not post more than 3 consecutive posts

Rules wrote:
Double Posting 1 point

Another warning for Brian?

Woohoo.
Back to top Go down
BriBri240
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
BriBri240

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Rehua wrote:
It's not allowed.

Rules wrote:
Double posting is only allowable if the posts are separates by a 24 hour span, but you still can not post more than 3 consecutive posts

Rules wrote:
Double Posting 1 point

Woohoo.

Mod's will probably understand.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm

BriBri240 wrote:
Rehua wrote:
It's not allowed.

Rules wrote:

Rules wrote:
Double Posting 1 point

Woohoo.

Mod's will probably understand.

Rules are rules. This could be posted in one post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm

BriBri240 wrote:
I haven't made a review in a while..lets see if I still got it. Pedo

I'll start off with their oldest one, All we know is Falling:

PARAMORE: ALL WE KNOW IS FALLING

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's All-we-know-is-falling

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Stars-4

Well, this is paramore's first CD. It is a very good one, but I'll admit, unlike most bands first CD's, this isn't their best. First, I'll go ahead and list the songs.

1. All we know
2. Pressure
3. Emergency
4. Brighter
5. Here we go again
6. Never let this go
7. Whoa
8. Conspiracy
9. Franklin
10. My heart

Okay, before I get to the official CD review, let me tell you a bit of information. Paramore is a rock/pop/punk alt. band that started in early 2004, which their first CD, all we know is falling, came out in late 2005. They started because the singer, Hayley Williams, was dating guitarist, Josh Farro, in her junior year, but they ended up moving and didn't talk for so long. Years later, Hayley and Josh bumped into each other on the street, and they went to get coffee and they were talking about their life for a while. Then, they both said they had been doing something band related, and decided to play together. After they were good, they found some other people to play with each other. After hours of playing, they became PARAMORE!

CD: The songs are nice and good sounding, good singing and instrumental. Some of it can be a boring though, mainly because of the slow songs. Though the band is great, some of the songs aren't, mainly the last 4 on this CD. But, it is still a pretty descent CD. One thing, the main thing, that makes me like this CD is because of the singing of Hayley Williams, she has a great voice. The band as well is good, but mainly Hayley is what makes the band very good. There are some background vocals of Josh Farro in some parts, he can sing pretty good as well, but not as good as Hayley. Overall, this CD is pretty good, about double the goodness of being descent. This is why I give Paramore's first CD, All we know is Falling, a good 4/5.

I really don't want to run out of space, so I will do the next CD in the next post. Please don't post here until all 4 reviews are done.

BriBri240 wrote:
We'll move on to Paramore's 2nd CD, which also went Platinum (1000000 copies sold), RIOT!

PARAMORE: RIOT!

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Paramore-riot

By far, this is Paramore's best CD. This CD went platinum and was also played in Chicago in early 2008 and recorded into a DVD/CD live set, but that's for the next review. Here we go with the songs..

1. For a pessimist, I'm pretty Optimistic
2. That's what You get
3. Hallelujah
4. Misery Business
5. When it rains
6. Let the Flames Begin
7. Miracle
8. crushcrushcrush
9. We are broken
10. Fences
11. Born for this

Let me tell you this in a near early fashion, I have every Paramore CD, so I would make the best review. Okay, first off, this CD has a lot of singles on it, so it is the most well-known CD by Paramore. This CD is very good, and is mostly known by the songs Misery Business and That's what you get. And some know it by crushcrushcrush. Whichever song it is, you will probably know it from RIOT! This CD sold 1,000,000 copies around 1 year after coming out. This is the main CD that got Paramore big. This is the CD that made them have a big American tour instead of just outer sea's countries. Paramore came to Rockford Illinois about a month ago, I went Very Happy and they were playing a lot of songs from RIOT! despite of just releasing a new CD. I can tell this is the CD that got them big. Well, overall, every song from Paramore's CD, RIOT! is great. That's why I give this a perfect 5/5.

Next CD will be in next post.

BriBri240 wrote:
This next CD is an unusual one, it's a live CD/DVD album recorded in August 11, 2008 in Chicago Illinois.

PARAMORE: THE FINAL RIOT!

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's 51JEXSUrFTL._SS500_

Well, this is a little expensive piece of CD/DVD, being, on average, a good 25 bucks. But, I promise you, it's worth it! If you've never been to a concert, this is a great concert experience if you stand up, headbang, and have it up loud enough, I know because my friend did it and said it was just like we was there. Also, this has almost all the songs from RIOT!, their best CD, and some from their pretty good one, All we know is Falling. It also has a lot of documentary in the DVD, and sounds just like any live show in the CD. It is well worth the money, though it may put a dent in your wallet. But, I promise it is worth it. This is why I give this one a perfect 5/5 as well!

Last CD in next post.

BriBri240 wrote:
Well, here goes the newest Paramore CD, Brand New Eyes!

PARAMORE: BRAND NEW EYES

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Paramore_brand_new_eyes

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's Stars-4-5

This is the new Paramore CD, which is very good. It has some fast and relaxing songs, along with some slow and calming songs. Here's the song list:

1. Careful
2. Ignorance
3. Playing God
4. Brick by Boring Brick
5. Turn it Off
6. The Only Exception
7. Feeling sorry
8. Looking up
9. Where the lines overlap
10. Misguided Ghosts
11. All I wanted

In this CD, Paramore changed from high-rocking emo-like names to something more calm. Their music changed a bit, but not by much, still many fast songs and a few slow ones, and yeah. Everything with Paramore has remained the Like-Same, but they also have decided to change some tempo's in their fast music, like fast, little slow, then fast again. But, really, their still good, just not as good as RIOT! So, I give this one a near-perfect 4.5/5

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Pedo:)

As you can see, this could've all been posted in one post. My suggestion next time would be to shrink the pictures. All the text would easily fit.

Warning to Bri for double post. A response to this is not needed and will result in more warnings. Thank you.

The review was good. It would've been better if it had been in one post.

~Selfed
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Eight things.

1. Chain, please don't mini moderate.
2. Bri, you could've fit them in one post. I'm not even sure if there is a limit. But I do understand why you put them in seperate posts, you were just making sure. Now that you know, please don't do it again.
3. Ein, your post proved nothing at all. You simply quoted them, you didn't put them all in one post. Even if you were to give him a warning, it should be a verbal, as he hasn't done this before. & he was just making sure that they'd all be posted. If I was worried about it, I'd do the same thing. We aren't that strict anyway..
4. You said archived. This is a self review, not a request. EDIT: Nvm you changed it.
5. Great reviews Bri.
6. Posts merged.
7. Warning taken off.
8. Any further discussion on this will be PMed, or you'll receive a warning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Nice review
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 am

I liked the review. I like Paramore; that being said, many bands are better (Fireflight, Evanescence, Silversun Pickups, Skillet, etc.)
Back to top Go down
BriBri240
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
BriBri240

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 am

I edited the review a bit to make it like the others.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 am

Nice review dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] All Paramore CD's   [Self Review] All Paramore CD's Empty

Back to top Go down

[Self Review] All Paramore CD's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Self Reviews-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com