Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Bitch about your school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Bitch about your school _
PostSubject: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm

My school is on a small street with No Outlet. The street that that street is off of is a rather busy, 4 lane street. No one. No one. May I say that again? No one. has ever heard of it. Anyone that has heard of it probably sent their kid there,o r is one of the kids that went there/go there now.

8 years ago, I didn't mind going to it. That may be because I was in 1st grade, but, I have no idea. The principal was a lot nicer, and she was a nun. The one now fucking hates us, for some reason.

8 years ago, it went by a different name. In between 7 and 8 years ago, another school couldn't stay afloat, so they merged with us (same building for us). Then it got all shitty. My 2nd grade teacher was a total bitch. She made me miss recess for yawning. And she ripped my head off for bringing in a paper signed by my mom saying that I could have a water bottle with my for my sore throat. That year basically sucked. The principal wasn't exactly a "pal" either. And everyone kept writing my name on the board to get me mad Neutral Ever since then, it's been my school. The sad part about that is: 7 years later, we're forced to merge again. I'll be in high school, but that's pretty sad. It's poor. Broke. Can't afford anything. Need I say more? Btw it's K-8 and there's one U-shaped hallway that every room is attached to.

The place is so fucking lame. On the last day this year, we still have to turn our (does that include mine? fuckit) phones into the office. What the Buck.

The only upsides: having recess through 8th grade, and Cedar Point as the 8th grade trip. Everything is raped and taken from me. Sure, we still have recess, but it's been raining, and apparently, we're witches from the Wizard of Oz and will MELT when it's DRIZZLING out. Did I mention we no longer have Cedar Point? Oh well; most of us still deserve it. Even if we were going, we wouldn't be allowed to do more than one fundraiser. I don't get the point.

The smallness of the classes keeps all of us close, which only creates more drama. Liek, wtf, you're all equally ugly (save for 2? girls?). Don't call us ugly as an insult. We BURN them like it's That 70's Show. Haha hilariousness.

AHHHH I HATE EATING LUNCH IN THE GYM WHEN THEY CALL IT THE "Cafeteria" AND WHY DOES THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER TELL US TO EAT HEALTHY SHE MUST WEIGH 300 POUNDS I SPELLED KINDERGARTEN WRONG Sad

Stupid teachers are so sexist, it's not even funny. For girls to get in trouble, they need some serious attitude. The 6th grade has like 20 girls and 3 boys, and they get to do whatever we want. Half of 6th grade we never even had recess. Another year with a bitchy teacher, that was.

Did I tell you that our Kindergarten class this year has 4 students?

Dammit. I'm paying to go here, why should I tuck in my shirt? Dude. Duuude. They give us a note home if our shirt isn't tucked in. Bitch please?

Oh, and, if one more person gets a note home, we don't get to have a picnic. I honestly don't give a rat's ass about days with doing nothing. All this year, it's been the same thing. You guys were so good in the first quarter. What happened? DUDE. We can't talk once. If we act like babies quit expecting us to act like adults.

And for people at my school next year. Is your school in "the ghetto?" No, my school isn't in "the ghetto." Are there a lot of black kids at your school? Maybe but they're some of my best friends. People in my city are like paper. Yes, I do mean that color-wise.

They freakin put my friend's vest for sale in the lobby, when he's been looking for it for weeks. That vest man. Good times.

If the heat doesn't wanna work, it's 60° tops in there. And we're not allowed to wear hoodies. It's not the uniform. liek wat...It gets cold. "That's why God invented hoodies" lol

And if our basketball team had any coaching whatsoever, we probably would have finished 2nd or 3rd in stead of 4th or 5th (out of 10-12?). We were decently talented at it, but unfortunately. Anyway, we lost 2 games, won 8 straight, then lost the last 3 out of our "new strategy." I could explain, but, I'm not inclined. Plus, what the fuck. How can a school from Cleveland with 3000 kids be in our league?
Spoiler:

How come only little kids win the draw-string bag for eating healthy and scoring tickets? I have banana every day at an attempt to win one. If anything, I need it the most. Everyone else is allowed book bags at their perspective high school. FML. 10 year old kids with phones taking what's rightfully possessive to those who need one most. Did that make any sense to you? Coolio.

Our computer teacher. Is just splitting her time with being a gym teacher. Did I have a problem with her being the gym teacher? Not at all. But she doesn't know much about computers at all. Never even heard of Firefox. Our school got brand new computers for the first time in 10+ years, and new math books. How? Government grant.

One day, the whole class stayed in for recess, but somehow, the two biggest lames in the class are granted permission to screw around on computers instead of being in the gym? Yeah, the gym. The microphone (yes, thee microphone) doesn't work. Fail...

And I lost the class presidency when only 1 person other than myself ran, fail Sad

The lunches SUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I would still be hungry after eating it in 3rd grade.

So, bitch about your school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:22 pm

WE ARE SO DAMN UNDERFUNDED.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Explain the phone thing, I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Every day, we have to drop them off. On the last day, we STILL have to.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Uh, no school sports till seventh grade.

The administrator always lectures us after lunch.

Bluh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Every day, we have to drop them off. On the last day, we STILL have to.

So they are the school's phones, or are they your personal phones?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Ours.
Back to top Go down
Lsquared
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Lsquared

Fuji Bucks™ : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Well...we have asbestos literally falling out of the ceiling, roach infestations that nobody bothers to get rid of, mice running through the classes, and no heating or A/C. There's no sprinkler system, an auditorium that can't fit the (award-winning, only thanks to the teacher) orchestra on the stage, and a septic blowout in one of the bathrooms. Yes, a goddamn septic blowout. My friend got written up today for studying (not the girl who was studying with him, just him) and someone got internal last week for getting his lunch out of his car. One of the history teachers IM's in class and shops on eBay, again during class. The lunches are crap, several friends of mine found bugs in the salads, and the snack lady fast acquired the name "snack Nazi". The malfunctioning snack and drink machines provide an interesting game of "guess what E4 gives you". 9 teachers are being laid off this year, and several others are getting upwards of 40% budget cuts.

And while $34 million in state funds would help build a new school if we did the project this year, some of the town feels that, based on no data whatsoever, the library and senior center would have to close if the budget went through. And while the building isn't up to code and hasn't been for a good 20 years, one guy helpfully says that "being not up to code isn't a code violation." Um...yeah, explain that one again?

Venting felt good. Continue bitching...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Ours.

Ouch, that sucks.

Lsquared wrote:
Well...we have asbestos literally falling out of the ceiling, roach infestations that nobody bothers to get rid of, mice running through the classes, and no heating or A/C. There's no sprinkler system, an auditorium that can't fit the (award-winning, only thanks to the teacher) orchestra on the stage, and a septic blowout in one of the bathrooms. Yes, a goddamn septic blowout. My friend got written up today for studying (not the girl who was studying with him, just him) and someone got internal last week for getting his lunch out of his car. One of the history teachers IM's in class and shops on eBay, again during class. The lunches are crap, several friends of mine found bugs in the salads, and the snack lady fast acquired the name "snack Nazi". The malfunctioning snack and drink machines provide an interesting game of "guess what E4 gives you". 9 teachers are being laid off this year, and several others are getting upwards of 40% budget cuts.

And while $34 million in state funds would help build a new school if we did the project this year, some of the town feels that, based on no data whatsoever, the library and senior center would have to close if the budget went through. And while the building isn't up to code and hasn't been for a good 20 years, one guy helpfully says that "being not up to code isn't a code violation." Um...yeah, explain that one again?

Venting felt good. Continue bitching...

Sounds kinda similar to my school last year.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:58 pm

NO FUCKIN TEACHER NOTICES PEOPLE PUNTING EACH OTHER AND THEY'RE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM

---

THE CAFETERIA IS BULLSHIT FILLED AND ALMOST NEVER CLEANED

---

ONLY 1 TEAM IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL GETS TO HAVE FIELD TRIPS ALL YEAR LONG

---

Ok, finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Grade. 6 succccccked. They say we were suppose to have at least 30 mins of Physical Activity a day. We barely got 10 minutes of gym (On some days, none) because of my friggen teacher.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I like my school.. everyone's pretty chill except a few dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Skweekers
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Skweekers

Fuji Bucks™ : 3195

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

my school is reallly cold. you can't wear a sweater unless it's part of the uniform. ... they don't sell uniform sweaters. hall nazis enjoy taking sweaters.

if you get caught with your phone, it's taken and brought to the office til the end of the day. one teacher hates me, and she took it when i was waiting for my mom to pick me up at the end of the day. wtf?

you can only wear a white shirt under the uniform shirt. if it's any other colour, like light gray, or even navy (that blends in the the pants -,-) you get a detention.

the doors that go out back (where the smokers go) are locked after the lunch bell rings. if you try to open them, you get a detention :S

the bathrooms smell.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Lesliehockey wrote:
WE ARE SO DAMN UNDERFUNDED.

Me too, i just had two furlough days though which was legit.

Also all of the good athletes went to other schools that recently opened so i have one of the worst schools for soccer and track is good but could be alot better
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

i wouldn't turn my phone in, i'd just say i didn't have one.

I practicallly never ever get refferals, but something tells me if i went to your schools i'd have a mountain of them. (im stubborn and don't follow pointless rules)

And no im not a rebel, i just dont see how tucking in a shirt helps me get anywhere in life, therefore i dont.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh, what can I say about my school?

Let's start with the supposed Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning system.

Notice I say supposed.

It can be a nice, 80 degree afternoon, but you have to wear a coat to keep warm, and vise versa in the winter. Brutal 10 degree morning, feels like the middle of August in school. It's nice for the first 10 minutes until you reach equilibrium, after that, ugh.

I'll add more.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:59 am

My school isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:15 am

Only disadvantages of my school is that if you wear a normal jumper, you get a dentition.

Plus there's this kid who should be Expelled x50, not 1 suspension.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:25 pm

My school is great.
It just stinks and it's always so damn dirty. :s
Further, we don't have an uniform, like the most Dutch schools. Two hours of gym every Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:03 pm

If we're allowed to use the radio, the music can NEVER be good.

The vending machines don't work during school hours...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
If we're allowed to use the radio, the music can NEVER be good.

The vending machines don't work during school hours...

Same.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:19 pm

That's because they don't want you eating in class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Cyclone wrote:
That's because they don't want you eating in class.

We do it all the time. I've eaten half my lunch in 2nd period before the teacher banned us from having any food.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Hint: bring your own food with you.
My parents seem to have a disability in slicing bread, and I always wake up too late to do it myself, so from now on my classmates name my sandwiches "The Mega Bread".

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

My school actually isnt that bad, a lot of the teachers are pretty cool and the vending machines actually work Pedo But, there are the teachers that are just plain mean. I mean, one long term sub threatened detention if we got up to sharpen are pencils! Bitch about your school Icon_scratch but, usually the teachers are pretty cool and dont mind it if youbreak the rules. a friend and i were once skipping class and bouncing a bouncy ball in the hall, and a teacher walked by just as we chucked it at a wall. all she did was glance at the ball, and then continued walking Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch about your school

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com