Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Bitch about your school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Bitch about your school - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:22 pm

in middle school we had to wear jeans every day and a uniform polo shirt (tucked in) with a belt.

buuuut we did get the occasional free dress day, so....
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:59 am

It is winter in Australia andd most heaters are broken.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:20 am

Yeah we've got that problem too and they've got the cold air conditioning going in the computer rooms. D:

Some of my teachers are such (insert word here). We'd be standing outside of the classroom in the cold wating to be let in. 10 minutes go by. 15. 20. One of us goes to the staffroom for a key. They tell us to wait for a teacher. Teacher shows up after 40 minutes. She doesn't have the key. She goes to find the key, which is another 10 minutes.

Time totally wasted. My grandma just gave me a carrot.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

my school isn't that bad, although the teachers seam to coordinate so that they all assign projects at the same time that have the same due date. Although they swear they don't, we know they do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:35 am

We do a pretend news show everyday. Its actually f***ing annoying.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:25 am

Admin wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
"Only 79% of Charters Towers State High kids go to school" - Newspaper

You go to a charter school? Neutral

No Charters Towers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charters_Towers,_Queensland
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Dothebartman91 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
"Only 79% of Charters Towers State High kids go to school" - Newspaper

You go to a charter school? Neutral

No Charters Towers

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charters_Towers,_Queensland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charters_Towers,_Queensland[/quote[/url]]

137 miles inland of blah blah blah...

o.0
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:28 pm

dude445 wrote:
We do a pretend news show everyday. Its actually f***ing annoying.

same, but it wastes anywhere from 5-10 minutes of 1st period, so no complaints.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Ours is called, "The gator show" Complete gayness.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:36 pm

ha
idk what ours is called, i only pay attention long enough to find out whats for lunch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

We had a show in middle school, my high school is too cheap to get a camera, so nothing but boring intercom announcements. Bah.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:41 am

In our school, we can chatter quietly in class. Yes, even on tests.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

We have Lamar Cable Television (LCT), its really really good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Dothebartman91 wrote:
In our school, we can chatter quietly in class. Yes, even on tests.

I HIGHLY doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Alyrox2009
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Alyrox2009

Fuji Bucks™ : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
We had a show in middle school, my high school is too cheap to get a camera, so nothing but boring intercom announcements. Bah.

I didn't even know that middle school's put on shows....
Back to top Go down
http://bamzzakka.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah, for some reason my middle school had better AV equip than me high school does. WTH?
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

k, Im going to start

School Building:

1. SUX. The stairs are made of tiny wood pieces. A little tree can fall on it and break it easily. With the Earthquake, the stairs are so damaged, and the teachers are so lazy they wont pay a constructor to fix them.
    The classrooms are so small, one of the classmates can touch the roof without even jumping, and theres no A/C.
    The only sport thing we have is the crappy basketball table. It is almost broken, and its too little
    The backyard is big, but it looks horrible, it is all full of tape because the Earthquake left holes on it.
    And the trees, theyre fine, but theyre dangerous, they have a lot of spikes on them.

Teachers:

1. The director is an old nasty son of a b**ch, he hate us to the maximum! I tripped with a little kid and he send me a report because he tought I was fighting with him. I tried to explain the situation, but the director ended up calling my mom. BADASS.
    Our Geography Teacher and Math teacher are the same, BUT SHE IS A REAL BADASS.
    She put me 2 days without any of the 2 recess because? I JUST THROWED A TINY PIECE OF PAPER TO THE TRASH CAN BUT IT DIDNT FELL INSIDE AND FELL ON THE TEACHER'S HEAD.
    Our Orientation teacher is PLAIN BORING. Almost all the classmates fall asleep in his class, and he is still talking, ignoring the asleep classmates.
    Oh yeah, and our teather tacher is GAY. He talks like GAY, he dresses GAY, he eats food GAY, he walks GAY, etc.
    The only good teacher is the Computer Class teacherm she's sexy, and intelligent

Classmates:

1. Ah, the only think I like on my school, theyre crazy and funny, even the girls on the school are like that, no one is the prick of the class. Everyone is treated the same, theyre playful, a lot.
    But theres this little son of a b**ch that keeps pranking me minute by minute, I defend myself doing a FALCON Punch on his face. Dancing Banana

Should I go on?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Man, my school's durned good compared to some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:32 pm

when we get dismissed from finals, they herd us like sheep out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Lol, same at my school. It used to be at my school that on the last day of school for seniors you could get a hot dog from someone's grill on the back of their pickup truck. No hotdogs today though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alyrox2009
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Alyrox2009

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I want a hotdog...... last year... thy let some eight graders get away with murder o.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Murder?! And they got away with it?

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Alyrox2009
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Alyrox2009

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:14 pm

yeah... i know
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm

That's not possible. The school has no control.
Back to top Go down
Alyrox2009
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Alyrox2009

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

That was before we got a new principle.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about your school   Bitch about your school - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch about your school

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com