Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

May you review me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

May you review me? _
PostSubject: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 pm

• Category of your product : Unidentified Walking Object
  • Name of the product : Julian
  • Experience with the product : Controlled.
  • Website or link to it : http://www.fujiplanet.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=62
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : Anyone.
  • Extra comments: I want a honest one, please.

:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 pm

I'll see if I have time tomorrow afternoon. Not going to tag it because I'm not sure I will have time. I'll know tomorrow at 3:00.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Tagged
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:14 am

Tagged

Edited:

May you review me? 62-82

May you review me? Stars-5

Statistic's:

He has 2035 Fuji Bucks with 1235 posts, he has a reputation of 19 which is a little low. He has received 20 postive votes and received 2 negative votes, while he has given 25 positive votes and 18 negative votes. He has received 0 thanks and has given 1 thanks, he has a total of 27 topics and has an average post count of 2.97 per day. Overall, the reputation is a little low, but he is mostly a popular popular user who likes not too post to much.

The user:

TMJ-JJ joined on the 18th of July 2009 as the 68th user to join, the era where the stampede from Myninjakiwi to Fuji. When he is here, he is usually on the chatbox talking to Dan or he is talking on the forums. He usually likes to talk about videogames including Mario or Zelda, his favorite Mario character is Boo. He is also decent at Graphic Designing and some of his work is seen either in the Gallery or the Graphics section. Of course, like every user, has some downsides, he is sometimes unusually aggressive and he doesn't use Firefox Sad. Of course, these are minor things that don't effect his popularity. While on Fuji, he has lots of usernames, which include TMJ, The Mini Juilan, Mee☺️Faze!, The Royal Juilan and Jooleeaan. He also likes Mario Kart Wii, we sometimes play online with each other, and of course, he is much better than me at the game. Overall, he is a great user who likes to talk to people and he likes videogames, this is why I rate him 5.

Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:36 am

Can I receive a second one from the grammar guy?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Good review Bart. I'll do mine when I have time
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I didn't like that review, but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm

I might be able to do one tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 am

I should be able to get this done this afternoon, sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 am

'Tsokay for me.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am

It was a bit short, but again that is my opinon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Ah shoot, I forgot about the Ravens game. Memory FAIL.

Anyway, depending on what my schedule turns out to be today, it'll either be done this afternoon or this evening.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

Yousuck24 wrote:
Tagged

Edited:

May you review me? 62-82

May you review me? Stars-5

Statistic's:

He has 2035 Fuji Bucks with 1235 posts, he has a reputation of 19 which is a little low. He has received 20 postive votes and received 2 negative votes, while he has given 25 positive votes and 18 negative votes. He has received 0 thanks and has given 1 thanks, he has a total of 27 topics and has an average post count of 2.97 per day. Overall, the reputation is a little low, but he is mostly a popular popular user who likes not too post to much.

The user:

TMJ-JJ joined on the 18th of July 2009 as the 68th user to join, the era where the stampede from Myninjakiwi to Fuji. When he is here, he is usually on the chatbox talking to Dan or he is talking on the forums. He usually likes to talk about videogames including Mario or Zelda, his favorite Mario character is Boo. He is also decent at Graphic Designing and some of his work is seen either in the Gallery or the Graphics section. Of course, like every user, has some downsides, he is sometimes unusually aggressive and he doesn't use Firefox Sad. Of course, these are minor things that don't effect his popularity. While on Fuji, he has lots of usernames, which include TMJ, The Mini Juilan, Mee☺️Faze!, The Royal Juilan and Jooleeaan. He also likes Mario Kart Wii, we sometimes play online with each other, and of course, he is much better than me at the game. Overall, he is a great user who likes to talk to people and he likes videogames, this is why I rate him 5.

As I said, thanks for the review, not trying to sound mad or dissapointed, but I don't think that's the most honest. Wink
Speaking for myself, I wouldn't rate me 5 stars, I have more downsides, but anyways, thanks:)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 am

Do you still want mine TMJ?
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 pm

If you want to do it. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Nice Admin, even if it is a little short.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Haha thank you Admin Wink

Ein, are you going to do one?
If not, please archive this.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Yeah sorry I couldn't think of much else to say
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 am

If Ein does not post a review in the next 24 hours, it will be Archived.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Archived, if you want that review from Ein, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 am

Unarchived, at wish by TMJ-JJ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 pm

I will see if I have time this afternoon in between football stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Added to my homework list for this afternoon, lol. Estimate it being done by approximately 4 PM this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 pm

hmmm...Double post?
Potential triple but the top is over 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Sponsored content

May you review me? _
PostSubject: Re: May you review me?   May you review me? Empty

Back to top Go down

May you review me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com